Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bbm

That's interesting. How does one come to end up at a private function with people such as the state deputy premier and police minister? They don't invite me.

So much secrecy. And it seems that none of it's helping William.

asac, the NSW Deputy Premier and Minister for Police and Justice is one and the same, ie, Troy Grant. He is also the Member for Dubbo* and a former NSWPF Inspector, among other things:

http://www.nswnationals.org.au/troy_grant

* BS' and AJ's home town is Wellington, which is in Troy's electorate. I wonder if he run into a few 'old friends' as did Jubey with BS? Very interesting.

Have a look at the video at the link below. At about the 1:54 mark do you see the white car parked to the extreme left? Blink and you'll miss it. It's just before the two cars are superimposed over the street view image. Our brilliant Sosocurious picked this up and I just did the screen grab and a bit of editing.

Gary Jubelin has stated that it was very unusual for any cars to be parked where William's mother stated she saw the two cars parked. Gary's logic being that all of the houses in the street had long driveways. Residents and visitors would have driven into the driveways as opposed to parking on the street. Yet there is a car clearly parked just down from where the two cars were supposed to have been parked on the morning William disappeared.

Note: The video was published on 6th September 2015 but it's not clear when the actual photo of the street view was taken.

SEPTEMBER 6, 2015
http://www.9jumpin.com.au/show/60minutes/stories/2015/september/where-is-william/

EZgBa6V.jpg

Yh8Ha1K.jpg

8jKGNf3.jpg

asac, the NSW Deputy Premier and Minister for Police and Justice is one and the same, ie, Troy Grant. He is also the Member for Dubbo* and a former NSWPF Inspector, among other things:

* BS' and AJ's home town is Wellington, which is in Troy's electorate. I wonder if he run into a few 'old friends' as did Jubey with BS? Very interesting.

Yes Bo ..... many paths just may have crossed .... imo

As William played in the backyard on Friday morning, his mother caught a snap on her phone of him drawing with crayons, his sister behind him and his grandmother on the deck with her slippers just in view. He started a game of "chaseys" with his sister, running around the two-storey Queenslander, when suddenly he was gone.

William's grandmother was sitting out back and saw nothing. His mother had ducked inside to make a cup of tea at the front of the house, with windows that look down Benaroon Drive, and saw nothing.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/kendall-i...e-boy-lost-20140920-10jn4y.html#ixzz40rsEhtw7

BBM: In the interviews we've seen with the parents, the mother didn't ever mention that she'd gone inside to make a cup of tea. There are images online of the interior of the grandmother's house and the kitchen doesn't face the front of the house. The kitchen window looks out over where William and his sister were apparently playing at the time of his disappearance. Is this is journalistic licence coming to the fore once again?

Also from the link above.

William's father has often joined the search, drenched in sweat and tears and thanking the search crews and the local ladies who have kept them fed with donated food.

"He looked like he had aged about 10 years in a day," said one friend. "He keeps saying, 'where's my little Spidey-Man?'."

BBM. Probably because William was last seen wearing his Spiderman outfit.

Ah, thank you. He's a busy boy.

this photo comes from channel nine news, i found it by searching google images william tyrrell benaroon drive, this photo came up from a previous websleuths page,{post 1 page 3?} it clearly shows the spiderman figure on the porch

Yep, I see it. Thanks BB.

Here's the link to the news.com.au photo gallery:

William Tyrell’s disappearance: what we know so far

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2015/01/22/13/25/william-tyrell-disappearance-what-we-know-so-far (scroll to photo 4)

September 12: William's father drove into town about 2km away to do some shopping. William and his sister were playing hide-and-seek in the front yard, occasionally running around the side of the house out of view before returning. William's mother went inside to make a cup of tea while his grandmother was sitting in the garden. (9NEWS)

"He looked like he had aged about 10 years in a day," said one friend. "He keeps saying, 'where's my little Spidey-Man?'."

BBM. Probably because William was last seen wearing his Spiderman outfit.

RSBM

Yes, there was something about that line, when I read it, that didn't ring true for me. Poetic license?

So one of the damn cars was right there at the scene? Do we ring Crimestoppers and tell the police the car was right behind them?

Sorry, feeling frustrated... like the police are treating us like idiots.

One of the images of 48 Benaroon Drive featured in the sale of the property online. It's not clear when this pic was actually taken but the house went on the market again late last year.

Once again a white car can be seen in the distance across the road but is parked in a slightly different spot to the images I've posted above.

pgZ0sfl.jpg

Lh6XE9h.jpg

http://www.domain.com.au/kendall-nsw-2439-2012336605

So one of the damn cars was right there at the scene? Do we ring Crimestoppers and tell the police the car was right behind them?

Sorry, feeling frustrated... like the police are treating us like idiots.

Crimestoppers' is aware Angeline.

Judy Wilson, whose fence sits just 10m from where William was taken, heard him and his sister playing earlier that morning before she headed into town to run some errands.

When she returned, the street was in chaos.

“I wasn’t home and my husband wasn’t home. The only thing I was able to tell police was that I heard the children playing but didn’t see them … I just heard kids laughing and you could tell they were little children,” Mrs Wilson said.

“I don’t think it was an opportunistic grab from someone who just happened to be here *because we don’t get strangers wandering around.”

September 6, 2015 9:19am
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...r/news-story/03fb14d003bfb73d3c193b5f6731f74c

BBM. This is the first time I've read that Mr. Wilson also wasn't home at the time William disappeared. No big deal but I was always under the impression that Mr. Wilson stayed at home when his wife went into town. Weird how an assumption can lead to a scary train of thought. I'll have to stop doing that!

I can't remember where I read it, but the neighbor bought a white car of the same description from Sydney, after William went missing.
That doesn't explain why it was parked in that "out of place" spot in the photos above though.

I can't remember where I read it, but the neighbor bought a white car of the same description from Sydney, after William went missing.
That doesn't explain why it was parked in that "out of place" spot in the photos above though.

Really??? That's the first I've heard about that one! Would you be able to find a link Violet? It would be great to know who the neighbour is and the exact make and model of the car.

So there's a white car in close but different spots in every photo, every time, taken from a slightly different angle. If I were to park my car in the street near my house I'd park in the exact same spot each time. Bit weird.

We could suggest all sorts of reasons for why the car is there but to me it isn't as important as the fact that it has been established in a number of photos over maybe a year that someone likes to park their white vehichle around that spot. A sleuther even mentioned seeing a white station wagon parked roughly there when they went for a walk around the area after the cars were mentioned on 60 minutes and made the point that although it may have been unusual to the FM and the police, it may not have been unusual to the other residents in Benaroon Dr. Maybe the residents contacted the police after the vehichles were released on t.v. Since both cars were parked close to each other with the windows down, then it can be assumed that the cars are connected. Whoever owns that car, should know who the other car belongs to. For some reason I always imagine the 2 cars being taken to the boundary of the property while the lawn is mowed and I think of the guy mowing the lawn at the time of WT's disappearance. I don't even know if he lives there.MOO

also take a look at number 21 benaroon drive on six maps, those two cars or similar are parked up the driveway near the house, so it could just be someone was mowing the lawns at number 21 that day?
http://maps.six.nsw.gov.au/

We could suggest all sorts of reasons for why the car is there but to me it isn't as important as the fact that it has been established in a number of photos over maybe a year that someone likes to park their white vehichle around that spot. A sleuther even mentioned seeing a white station wagon parked roughly there when they went for a walk around the area after the cars were mentioned on 60 minutes and made the point that although it may have been unusual to the FM and the police, it may not have been unusual to the other residents in Benaroon Dr. Maybe the residents contacted the police after the vehichles were released on t.v. Since both cars were parked close to each other with the windows down, then it can be assumed that the cars are connected. Whoever owns that car, should know who the other car belongs to. For some reason I always imagine the 2 cars being taken to the boundary of the property while the lawn is mowed and I think of the guy mowing the lawn at the time of WT's disappearance. I don't even know if he lives there.MOO

He lives at 43 Benaroon Drive. He has been quoted in MSM about mowing his lawn and then taking his dog to search for William once the alarm was raised. 43 Benaroon Drive is across the road from the grandmother's place and not too far from where we can see the white car in the various pics I posted earlier.

Have a look at the video at the link below. At about the 1:54 mark do you see the white car parked to the extreme left? Blink and you'll miss it. It's just before the two cars are superimposed over the street view image. Our brilliant Sosocurious picked this up and I just did the screen grab and a bit of editing.

Gary Jubelin has stated that it was very unusual for any cars to be parked where William's mother stated she saw the two cars parked. Gary's logic being that all of the houses in the street had long driveways. Residents and visitors would have driven into the driveways as opposed to parking on the street. Yet there is a car clearly parked just down from where the two cars were supposed to have been parked on the morning William disappeared.

Note: The video was published on 6th September 2015 but it's not clear when the actual photo of the street view was taken.

SEPTEMBER 6, 2015
http://www.9jumpin.com.au/show/60minutes/stories/2015/september/where-is-william/

EZgBa6V.jpg

Yh8Ha1K.jpg

8jKGNf3.jpg

Thanks Makara and soso. I have a funny feeling this is either a Benaroon Drive resident's car or it belongs to someone who is a regular visitor:

munky79 said: 10-04-2015 07:45 PM

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...l-NSW-12-Sept-2014-18&p=12100707#post12100707

Visited Kendall and Benaroon Drive

'I've just spent the weekend visiting family in Laurieton but also went to Kendall where my husband grew up. This was our fist visit since WT disappeared and the streets are much quieter now 😓😓
we drove up Benaroon drive which is so much further away from the other houses in Kendall than I recalled and I felt sick in the stomach as we drove past the GM old house as it made it all the more real. I noticed a white station wagon parked on the property just down from where the two cars were reported being seen. This car definitely appeared to belong to the resident of that property as it was parked outside the front fence but made me wonder if the police were aware of this vehicle? It is an extremely quiet street out of the way of everything which reinforced my thoughts of an opportunistic crime as it's not the kind of street where you would sit and watch.
travelled the back roads to Logan's crossing which would only be done by a local, they are rough terrain in most parts so better with a 4wd. So much scrub that it would be impossible to search the area in great detail but it didn't stop me looking as we drove past
there are posters of "where's William" in almost every shop around town and a huge billboard on the highway but very little conversation to be had about WT. the very mention of him had some confused as to why it was brought up. My daughter knew more about WT than some of the local kids which was sad I thought.'

I advised munky to contact Crimestoppers and report the white station wagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJane 55