Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Makara. This is great!

Also, I've always wondered exactly where in William's FGM's former home his FM was when she opened the curtains that morning and noted the two cars. On the side where the large balcony was, the front door, or the kitchen? I think it was when she opened the curtains in one of the rooms leading off the large balcony as her line of sight would have looked straight at the verge outside No 21.

I seem to remember that the green car she saw turn around was later in the morning around the time William and his sister were riding their bikes (presumably on the concrete driveway leading up to carport and not the dirt one that lead to the garage under the house.)

That's the way I understand it. Opening curtains at the large balcony and being able to look straight down between 35 and next door 2 it and noticing both cars.
The green car doing a u turn at the very end of Benaroon Dr. after passing the children playing on their bikes in the driveway that leads to the carport at about 9a.m.

Any ideas which properties on Benaroon Dr are Dalton's, Heslops and the woman with the 3 year old child?

21 & 9 for the former. Do you have a surname for the latter?

Never mind, 9 and the latter are one and the same:

Toddler William Tyrrell’s disappearance still haunts Kendall residents almost a year later
September 6, 2015 9:19am
LIA HARRIS in Kendall
The Sunday Telegraph

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...k=e83164232ea44dc3a1ae3f39f9a391e4-1456131813

'Lydene Heslop also had a hectic morning grocery shopping and was unloading bags from her car before taking them inside.'

At 2.35pm detectives are dispatched from Port Macquarie and begin taking statements. One of them speaks to a colleague, Detective Senior Constable Vanessa Partridge, back at Port Macquarie late that afternoon; they are worried something more sinister may have taken place. Partridge arrives very early the next day, and already there are people out on *horseback, on bicycle, on foot, searching for *William. His dad is out there with them, and will be for days, thinking, “Surely if he is out here in the bush he’ll be found?”
Arriving at the house on Benaroon Drive, *Partridge is thinking, “Something just doesn’t feel right about this whole thing.”

https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=804822206268634&id=114990695251792&substory_index=0

Thanks, Makara. This is great!

Also, I've always wondered exactly where in William's FGM's former home his FM was when she opened the curtains that morning and noted the two cars. On the side where the large balcony was, the front door, or the kitchen? I think it was when she opened the curtains in one of the rooms leading off the large balcony as her line of sight would have looked straight at the verge outside No 21.

I seem to remember that the green car she saw turn around was later in the morning around the time William and his sister were riding their bikes (presumably on the concrete driveway leading up to carport and not the dirt one that lead to the garage under the house.)

From memory it was from the balcony.

Also from memory, William's mother said that she noticed the green car drive up Benaroon Drive, do a U-turn and drive away at about 9:30am on the Friday morning. I also took it that William and his sister were riding their bikes on the concrete driveway at the top of the house.

Et6ROnw.jpg

http://www.domain.com.au/kendall-nsw-2439-2012336605

All of the images of this property are freely available in the public domain at the link above.

That's the way I understand it. Opening curtains at the large balcony and being able to look straight down between 35 and next door 2 it and noticing both cars.
The green car doing a u turn at the very end of Benaroon Dr. after passing the children playing on their bikes in the driveway that leads to the carport at about 9a.m.

I think that's what the identikit of the cars on Benaroon Drive lead us to believe, ie, that they were much closer to William's FGM former home than they actually were. I think it was more likely wherever his FM was in the house when she opened the curtains her POV followed a straight line to the grass verge outside No 21. Perhaps, a guest bedroom at the far right of the house looking at it from No 21?

Snap Frogwell! And you're correct it was 9:00am, not 9:30am as I said.

From memory it was from the balcony.

Also from memory, William's mother said that she noticed the green car drive up Benaroon Drive, do a U-turn and drive away at about 9:30am on the Friday morning. I also took it that William and his sister were riding their bikes on the concrete driveway at the top of the house.

Et6ROnw.jpg

Yes, William's FM's line of sight would intersect this POV by no more than 45° to the left if she was looking straight out of a window off the balcony (which I assume you would if you were opening the curtains in the morning).

"If he had not been targeted, William would be with his mum and dad, his sister and other loved ones, blowing out candles on his birthday cake and happily opening presents."

Quote from Garry Jubelin in the below article.

http://www.portnews.com.au/story/317...-alive-photos/ 29/06/2015

Did I miss something?

I couldn't get your link to work. But found it by searching the quote. New link below.

http://www.portnews.com.au/story/3176126/william-tyrrell-kendall-community-keeps-hope-alive-photos/

I've put this together to show where the various properties are in relation to the grandmother's house and also where the two cars were allegedly seen by William's mother. It's interesting to note that in the various images of the white car I posted earlier up thread, it is parked in a very similar position.

What I'm getting at with all of this is that Gary Jubelin seems to be certain that the resident's or visitor's cars would not have been parked in Benaroon Drive at all. They would have been parked in the property's driveways. I think Gary is off base a little with that one as can be seen by Munky79's post from April of last year. (Thanks for finding that Bohemian) The white car seen in the pics I posted is also parked in a similar position to where Munky79 described. Whether this white car we have seen in the various pics is in fact the same car is not clear but I think it is highly likely that it is and is also the same car that William's mother saw. As for the second car she saw, it's anyone's guess but I don't think it was involved in William's disappearance. IMO it belongs to the same residents who own the white car or it was someone visiting them.

dWRDz75.jpg

Image courtesy of Six Maps

Wow, thanks Makara. Now I'm trying to remember the direction in which William was seen running/hiding. I think we figured it out at some point. It was something to do with a celery tree,

Police believe William went down towards the sloping backyard.

http://m.smh.com.au/nsw/william-tyrrell-investigation-highs-lows-and-false-hope-12-months-on-20150903-gjenjz.html

As for the location of the 2 cars, it really seems like the front yard was being scoped out. No reason for them to be parked there like that.

There is the possibility that if the owners of the cars were visiting someone they may have been mindful of parking on the lawn or blocking someone by parking behind them in their driveway. If the cars belonged to visitors of the fellow mowing the lawn I can understand them parking on the road. Maybe he has an immaculate lawn.

A Benaroon Drive resident said his wife drove out of the street, which William's grandmother no longer lives in, one minute before William disappeared.

It was 26 or 28 minutes to 11am, he remembered with minute detail.

"She never saw a car or noticed anything strange," he said.

The man spent the next day with a pool net in hand searching through a dam and waterholes, anxious about what he might find.

http://m.smh.com.au/nsw/william-tyr...-false-hope-12-months-on-20150903-gjenjz.html

I think it's time to give a bit more credibility to team Jubelin. White car theories would have been covered by them I'm sure. All of us here can speculate and do screen captures of cars and so forth but come on , this strike force of many working around the clock will have looked at every photo with a microscope. Let them do their job without putting red herrings out there

Y
I think it's time to give a bit more credibility to team Jubelin. White car theories would have been covered by them I'm sure. All of us here can speculate and do screen captures of cars and so forth but come on , this strike force of many working around the clock will have looked at every photo with a microscope. Let them do their job without putting red herrings out there
Just remember folks that some person is living in that house now, imagine photos of your new digs appearing on line, same goes for the neighbours.

Absolutely agree Bohemian, I'm a grandmother also of a very closely age related little man, and yes, the heroes and adventures are all encompassing and important on an ever sliding scale (with some staples surviving the mix!)

I think the FP were possibly trying to not narrow the possibilities in the investigation, nor the thought patterns and responses of the public.

I can't help but be sympathetic to them; all I can see are a couple of very loving people who have extended that to its full extent to a couple of little ones in need. Now they find themselves not only overwhelmed with despair, grief, confusion, concern, questions, questions, questions, inadequacy, hopelessness, hopefulness ...but also bound by all the bureaucratic bulls.....t that comes their way.

But who knows why that is in place. To us it seems to create an inadequate atmosphere, however perhaps the reason it was in place originally, was to ensure an adequate atmosphere.

I just have to have faith that Det. Jubelin has his forces 100% tuned to every possibility, and in God's grace, that precious little man is safe and well.

So one of the damn cars was right there at the scene? Do we ring Crimestoppers and tell the police the car was right behind them?

Sorry, feeling frustrated... like the police are treating us like idiots.

BBM

Aint that the truth

that shot at around 3.02 was creepy and really emphasised the point of someone peering through bushes, which has always been a scenario i feel quite strongly about
was trying to reply to your post socurious but its gone
http://aca.ninemsn.com.au/article/9083338/tyrrell-men

Sorry bear

After I posted I did not think I had made myself real clear ..... so I deleted.

Yes it really creeps me out as well.

At 2.35pm detectives are dispatched from Port Macquarie and begin taking statements. One of them speaks to a colleague, Detective Senior Constable Vanessa Partridge, back at Port Macquarie late that afternoon; they are worried something more sinister may have taken place. Partridge arrives very early the next day, and already there are people out on *horseback, on bicycle, on foot, searching for *William. His dad is out there with them, and will be for days, thinking, “Surely if he is out here in the bush he’ll be found?”
Arriving at the house on Benaroon Drive, *Partridge is thinking, “Something just doesn’t feel right about this whole thing.”

https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=804822206268634&id=114990695251792&substory_index=0
BBM
Usually when a police officer thinks this in relation to a missing child he is not thinking abduction.

covert online operation that was sparked by a tip-off from Queensland Police in June last year.

Isn't that the month Jubelin and his team were ready to board the plane to Queensland after a photo landed on his desk?

During their investigation, detectives from the NSW Sex Crimes Squad's Child Exploitation Unit allegedly uncovered a series of communications relating to child exploitation between alleged members of the group.............................................
Three men - aged 61, 50 and 47 - and a woman, aged 45, all from Sydney's north-west and west, were arrested in October and November last year.

About the time the WT investigation beefed up.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/images-of...ion-police-20160221-gmztl1.html#ixzz40r6QDq3S

Thank you SoSo for your usual in depth reporting and valued opinions. This stuff just makes me, and dare I speak for all of us wholesome humans, sick to the very bottom of our being.

I do also see a ramp up in prosecutions, oh my.. How many more of these animals abound..

and I know I keep on harping, but I say it again.. Why do we as a society accept this behaviour ..

Quote Originally Posted by bearbear View Post

https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php...bstory_index=0
BBM
Usually when a police officer thinks this in relation to a missing child he is not thinking abduction.

No thought of "abduction", but an uncomfortable feeling. Perhaps the emphasis must be on "Arriving at the house ..."?? Whose behavior might have been less explicable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carmenbellaxx