Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's time to give a bit more credibility to team Jubelin. White car theories would have been covered by them I'm sure. All of us here can speculate and do screen captures of cars and so forth but come on , this strike force of many working around the clock will have looked at every photo with a microscope. Let them do their job without putting red herrings out there

Y
Just remember folks that some person is living in that house now, imagine photos of your new digs appearing on line, same goes for the neighbours.

Bless you, HB, and I can understand how you feel this way. I think we all try to balance being as sensitive to the residents as we can whilst doing the absolute best we can for William.

All of the information regarding names and addresses of residents as well as photographs of the houses and schematics of the street have been all over MSM (and, hence, online) from the day William went missing so I don't think we're really setting a precedent here.

I'm sure you're right and the investigators and analysts have been over the available information ad nauseum but there's always the tiniest of clues that one of us may stumble upon that may help; such as those unearthed in the recent Wynarka/Belanglo Angels' cases, for example.

that shot at around 3.02 was creepy and really emphasised the point of someone peering through bushes, which has always been a scenario i feel quite strongly about
was trying to reply to your post socurious but its gone
http://aca.ninemsn.com.au/article/9083338/tyrrell-men

Sorry bear

After I posted I did not think I had made myself real clear ..... so I deleted.

Yes it really creeps me out as well.

Eek! That was creepy! You can always rely on ACA to inject some 'atmosphere' into stories whenever they can get away with it.

On a more serious note, you can really sense the isolation and lack of clear lines of sight due to the trees, etc. Like I said in a previous post, the 'perfect' place to snatch a child. The perpetrator must've been either the 'luckiest' 'person' in the world that fateful day, or they knew Kendall like the back of their hand and had done at least some prior planning. Diabolical!

wonder who this man resembled?...

After months chipping away with no breakthrough, a photo came across the desks of Strike Force Rosann detectives.
It was well-focused and sharp, despite being hastily captured by a member of the public.
There was no denying the baby face in the image looked heart-stoppingly similar to William Tyrrell.
Advertisement
With the child was a man with a chilling resemblance to someone police investigating three-year-old William's abduction had been interested in.
The photograph, captured in central Queensland, filled investigators with hope

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-tyrrell-investigation-highs-lows-and-false-hope-12-months-on-20150903-gjenjz.html

CHILLING resemblance..... someone police had been interested in.
Well we know of 4 persons they are interested in.
Chilling resemblance .... coincidence??
Son, brother ... OH no!!! not a twin.:facepalm:;)

Does anyone remember either the first responder (I presume a constable as he was said to be already out on patrol) or another member of the Port MacQ LAC saying that an RSO lived on Benaroon Drive or am I imagining things?

I have a funny feeling it may have been part of a news or current affair special or segment on William or possibly as part of the 60 Minutes interview with William's FP on 13/09/2015. (Sorry, I don't have enough data on my mobile device to re-stream videos at the moment).

Never mind, found this:

Kendall in agony over mystery of little boy lost
by Rachel Olding
The Sydney Morning Herald
September 21, 2014 12:00 am

http://m.smh.com.au/nsw/kendall-in-...e-boy-lost-20140920-10jn4y.html#ixzz3Ds14yDP8

'Every home has been searched. The Sex Crimes Squad has verified the whereabouts of known offenders in the street or town. Cameras have been sent down sewer pipes. William's grandmother's house has been searched from the roof cavity to the basement."

I am sure I remember seeing footage of the first responder (a LAC Constable with a medium to large build and fair hair). He was talking about receiving the radio call regarding a missing child whilst on the road. I think the footage also included a 'ride along', retracing part of his journey and ending in a shot of Benaroon Drive.

More on that disgusting case out of Sydney:
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...g/news-story/d72a515fec11c09a5b2ec974aaeb9375

* Raids occurred in October and November last year.

* 10 potential victims within their families and friendship groups.

It always seems to be the case with these rings. The victims are known to the perps. That's what makes William's case odd if it was an abduction.

I think it's time to give a bit more credibility to team Jubelin. White car theories would have been covered by them I'm sure. All of us here can speculate and do screen captures of cars and so forth but come on , this strike force of many working around the clock will have looked at every photo with a microscope. Let them do their job without putting red herrings out there

Police appealed for information about the cars. Said the cars were suspicious for being parked in that location, yet there is a car fitting the location and description right there behind Fehon. At that time police would have known about the cars. I'm sure William's mother would have reported the cars on Day 1.

Are we looking at something like the time BS arrived at the scene with his van?

CHILLING resemblance..... someone police had been interested in.
Well we know of 4 persons they are interested in.
Chilling resemblance .... coincidence??
Son, brother ... OH no!!! not a twin.:facepalm:;)

You'd want to hope not, soso. I thought the 'chilling' resemblance in that story referred to the child's resemblance to William, not the accompanying male's resemblance to a POI in his disappearance. I will try and find a MSM link and refresh my memory.

* Never mind *sigh* I missed bb's link as it's not in blue. Here it is:

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...-false-hope-12-months-on-20150903-gjenjz.html

Also, I'm sure I remember reading that charges were laid by QPS as a result of this tip. I'll see if I can find an MSM link to be certain.

Gee, my poor brain is being sorely tested lately. (At least doing all of this thinking should hold off Alzheimer's for a few more years *head explodes*)

More on that disgusting case out of Sydney:
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...g/news-story/d72a515fec11c09a5b2ec974aaeb9375

* Raids occurred in October and November last year.

* 10 potential victims within their families and friendship groups.

It always seems to be the case with these rings. The victims are known to the perps. That's what makes William's case odd if it was an abduction.

Three of them are named in this article..........http://www.theguardian.com/australi...d-over-alleged-online-child-exploitation-ring

Detectives were forced to act in October and November after it was believed one of the potential victims, a pre-teen girl, became at risk of harm.

Darren John McCarthy, 50, William Gerard Buenen, 47, Anne Eileen Zarb, 45, and the grandfather have been in custody since they were arrested, having not applied for bail.
The stories you need to read, in one handy email
Read more

A 49-year-old man, who is yet to face court, was granted bail after being arrested at his work on Friday.

They were arrested after detectives were able to engage with them online.

Three of them are named in this article..........http://www.theguardian.com/australi...d-over-alleged-online-child-exploitation-ring

Detectives were forced to act in October and November after it was believed one of the potential victims, a pre-teen girl, became at risk of harm.

Darren John McCarthy, 50, William Gerard Buenen, 47, Anne Eileen Zarb, 45, and the grandfather have been in custody since they were arrested, having not applied for bail.
Read more

A 49-year-old man, who is yet to face court, was granted bail after being arrested at his work on Friday.

Thanks for posting this drsleuth. Bestiality, child *advertiser censored*, procuring and conspiracy to commit child sex offences. What disgusting slime! More connections through those grubs, SMc (aka 'skee') from SA and VIC's MG (aka 'Lux'), no doubt.

Read more

So, what about the 61-year old slime? He cannot be named?! :shakehead:

"The 61-year-old man, who cannot be named, is one of five people arrested in Sydney since October over the alleged network ....."

"The 61-year-old man, who cannot be named, is one of five people arrested in Sydney since October over the alleged network ....."

Said on the news last night ( NBN ) that the 61yr old cannot be named as some of the charges relate to his own grandchild :tantrum:

Said on the news last night ( NBN ) that the 61yr old cannot be named as some of the charges relate to his own grandchild :tantrum:

Yes, let’s just hide the fact that this ‘grandfather’ is a sick bleep from everyone other than those directly involved. We wouldn’t want any other parents/children in his world to know about that, would we?

For crying out loud, how about ‘John X - a 61 year-old grandfather from Wherever’?!! Give the people living in that area half a chance to keep their kids from being around him or alone with him.

cannot be named because his grand daughter is a baby whose naked photos he posted online!

cannot be named because his grand daughter is a baby whose naked photos he posted online!

Disgusting vile creature. And not only online, but on a dark web pedo site, by the sound of things.
And it sounds as if there were further evil intentions for that baby, or another baby among the 10 endangered children.
You need special software to access the dark web, apparently. These scum apply some effort to get to the sick place(s) where they like to hang out and trade.

You'd want to hope not, soso. I thought the 'chilling' resemblance in that story referred to the child's resemblance to William, not the accompanying male's resemblance to a POI in his disappearance. I will try and find a MSM link and refresh my memory.

* Never mind *sigh* I missed bb's link as it's not in blue. Here it is:

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...-false-hope-12-months-on-20150903-gjenjz.html

Also, I'm sure I remember reading that charges were laid by QPS as a result of this tip. I'll see if I can find an MSM link to be certain.

Gee, my poor brain is being sorely tested lately. (At least doing all of this thinking should hold off Alzheimer's for a few more years *head explodes*)

There was no denying the baby face in the image looked heart-stoppingly similar to William Tyrrell.
With the child was a man with a chilling resemblance to someone police investigating three-year-old William's abduction had been interested in.
The photograph, captured in central Queensland, filled investigators with hope.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...-months-on-20150903-gjenjz.html#ixzz40wKSwi4t

I will find the link but I remember in BS bail hearing it was said he had relatives or knew people all over Australia. (something about all over Australia)

William could be anywhere it is being said.

Everytime I hear or read that I think of BS van.....We repair anywhere.

imo

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/...iser censored*-charges-highlight-online-risks

A report published by the commissioner revealed 4,000 links to child exploitation had been removed between June and December 2015, all within two days.

"In October and November and as of last Friday we have arrested five persons with a number of offences related to incite sexual intercourse with a child, possess child exploitation material," she said.

The investigation began with Queensland Police in June; they contacted their NSW counterparts when they discovered a man under investigation may have links in Sydney.

Police seized child abuse material during their arrests at various Sydney homes in recent months.

Three men, aged 61, 50 and 47, and one 45 year-old woman have been refused bail and are in custody to appear in court on March 14 and 18.

Wonder if the software gets passed around in *advertiser censored*, sorry pawn shops?

Disgusting vile creature. And not only online, but on a dark web pedo site, by the sound of things.
And it sounds as if there were further evil intentions for that baby, or another baby among the 10 endangered children.
You need special software to access the dark web, apparently. These scum apply some effort to get to the sick place(s) where they like to hang out and trade.

to access the dark web you need to download software on your computer, and there are lots of info sites online explaining easy how tos, and im sure there would be someone among this group with a tech friend or relative if they needed help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allewine