Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
also take a look at number 21 benaroon drive on six maps, those two cars or similar are parked up the driveway near the house, so it could just be someone was mowing the lawns at number 21 that day?
http://maps.six.nsw.gov.au/

Possible, but where they're parked in that shot you wouldn't think they'd need to be moved to do the lawns... even if they had to move just one to get equipment in and out. Also, they likely wouldn't park so far up the road from their driveway, but certainly possible, especially since they seem to match both cars in question.

agree thylacine, I can't think why they are there.

also take a look at number 21 benaroon drive on six maps, those two cars or similar are parked up the driveway near the house, so it could just be someone was mowing the lawns at number 21 that day?
http://maps.six.nsw.gov.au/

There wasn't a white station parked on the verge outside 21 Benaroon Drive on this particular day:

Hope remains for the safe return of William Tyrrell after his fourth birthday
By Paul Jobber
Port Macquarie News
June 29, 2015, midnight

http://www.portnews.com.au/story/3176126/william-tyrrell-kendall-community-keeps-hope-alive-photos/

It doesn't look like a car(s) is parked there regularly to me (no dents or bare patches in the grass) but, then again, I can't zoom in on it that closely.

Just by the by, I wonder if investigators were rechecking the whereabouts of residents' cars when William was abducted?

Generally, with all of the confusion and chaos that I assume would surround the early stages of a child going missing, could someone be cool headed enough after they've snatched them to stash them in a vehicle and then move them whilst seemingly helping with a search?

Judy Wilson, whose fence sits just 10m from where William was taken, heard him and his sister playing earlier that morning before she headed into town to run some errands.

When she returned, the street was in chaos.

“I wasn’t home and my husband wasn’t home. The only thing I was able to tell police was that I heard the children playing but didn’t see them … I just heard kids laughing and you could tell they were little children,” Mrs Wilson said.

“I don’t think it was an opportunistic grab from someone who just happened to be here *because we don’t get strangers wandering around.”

September 6, 2015 9:19am
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...r/news-story/03fb14d003bfb73d3c193b5f6731f74c

BBM. This is the first time I've read that Mr. Wilson also wasn't home at the time William disappeared. No big deal but I was always under the impression that Mr. Wilson stayed at home when his wife went into town. Weird how an assumption can lead to a scary train of thought. I'll have to stop doing that!

Well, just because the Mrs. says he wasn't home, does that make it true? Maybe he told her he wasn't and he really was. Maybe she knew he was but didn't want it to seem suspicious.

I am not convinced yet that he was not home. :no:

Yes, and I think they would have been for along time, as well as who in the street owns or owned a white car and a grey one. There are lots of white & grey cars around so more than one in the street wouldn't be out of the norm. There wouldn't be as many white station wagons though and I'm sure they would have thoroughly investigated that too.

Remember when the information about the cars was released and there was quite a lot of discussion on here about length of time elapsed, ownership of the cars etc, and there was speculation that just maybe it was a way to get TJ's white station wagon for testing.

It has always been of interest to me though that the windows were down, as most people that I know don't park with their windows down, although perhaps they though it was safe in Benaroon Drive.

Crimestoppers' is aware Angeline.

Possible, but where they're parked in that shot you wouldn't think they'd need to be moved to do the lawns... even if they had to move just one to get equipment in and out. Also, they likely wouldn't park so far up the road from their driveway, but certainly possible, especially since they seem to match both cars in question.

yes seems odd they would park on the street, unless they didnt want lawn dust on the cars or maybe expecting a big truck delivery in their driveway etc, they just look too much like the cars in question to rule them out

I've put this together to show where the various properties are in relation to the grandmother's house and also where the two cars were allegedly seen by William's mother. It's interesting to note that in the various images of the white car I posted earlier up thread, it is parked in a very similar position.

What I'm getting at with all of this is that Gary Jubelin seems to be certain that the resident's or visitor's cars would not have been parked in Benaroon Drive at all. They would have been parked in the property's driveways. I think Gary is off base a little with that one as can be seen by Munky79's post from April of last year. (Thanks for finding that Bohemian) The white car seen in the pics I posted is also parked in a similar position to where Munky79 described. Whether this white car we have seen in the various pics is in fact the same car is not clear but I think it is highly likely that it is and is also the same car that William's mother saw. As for the second car she saw, it's anyone's guess but I don't think it was involved in William's disappearance. IMO it belongs to the same residents who own the white car or it was someone visiting them.

dWRDz75.jpg

Image courtesy of Six Maps

Does anyone remember either the first responder (I presume a constable as he was said to be already out on patrol) or another member of the Port MacQ LAC saying that an RSO lived on Benaroon Drive or am I imagining things?

I have a funny feeling it may have been part of a news or current affair special or segment on William or possibly as part of the 60 Minutes interview with William's FP on 13/09/2015. (Sorry, I don't have enough data on my mobile device to re-stream videos at the moment).

Police said recent media reports that all residents of Kendall were ordered to provide an alibi were also false.

"That's not correct. Not all members of Kendall were like that, that's not correct. That's speculation," Superintendent Fehon said.

Like what??

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-01-06/william-tyrell-search-police-deny-abduction-claims/6001862

1st posted 6 Jan 2015

That sounds like a reference to child sex offenders to me Soso. "Not all residents of Kendall are like that.". But some are???

I always imagined the Wilson's and other neighbors house was the other way around as the describe the Wilson's being only 10 m away. Thanks for this I was hoping someone would label a map for us. MOO

I've put this together to show where the various properties are in relation to the grandmother's house and also where the two cars were allegedly seen by William's mother. It's interesting to note that in the various images of the white car I posted earlier up thread, it is parked in a very similar position.

What I'm getting at with all of this is that Gary Jubelin seems to be certain that the resident's or visitor's cars would not have been parked in Benaroon Drive at all. They would have been parked in the property's driveways. I think Gary is off base a little with that one as can be seen by Munky79's post from April of last year. (Thanks for finding that Bohemian) The white car seen in the pics I posted is also parked in a similar position to where Munky79 described. Whether this white car we have seen in the various pics is in fact the same car is not clear but I think it is highly likely that it is and is also the same car that William's mother saw. As for the second car she saw, it's anyone's guess but I don't think it was involved in William's disappearance. IMO it belongs to the same residents who own the white car or it was someone visiting them.

dWRDz75.jpg

looking at this aerial view made me think how tragic if gms house was surrounded by pois, like the centre of a spider web, and how little william wouldnt have stood a chance. not implying the neighbours are involved at all but just a scarey thought!

looking at this aerial view made me think how tragic if gms house was surrounded by pois, like the centre of a spider web, and how little william wouldnt have stood a chance. not implying the neighbours are involved at all but just a scarey thought!

Sadly, bb, the 'perfect' place to snatch a child.

I always imagined the Wilson's and other neighbors house was the other way around as the describe the Wilson's being only 10 m away. Thanks for this I was hoping someone would label a map for us. MOO

You're welcome Frogwell. I've posted a few maps now, most of them lost in the previous threads.

wonder who this man resembled?...

After months chipping away with no breakthrough, a photo came across the desks of Strike Force Rosann detectives.
It was well-focused and sharp, despite being hastily captured by a member of the public.
There was no denying the baby face in the image looked heart-stoppingly similar to William Tyrrell.
Advertisement
With the child was a man with a chilling resemblance to someone police investigating three-year-old William's abduction had been interested in.
The photograph, captured in central Queensland, filled investigators with hope

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-tyrrell-investigation-highs-lows-and-false-hope-12-months-on-20150903-gjenjz.html

Any ideas which properties on Benaroon Dr are Dalton's, Heslops and the woman with the 3 year old child?

dWRDz75.jpg

Thanks, Makara. This is great!

Also, I've always wondered exactly where in William's FGM's former home his FM was when she opened the curtains that morning and noted the two cars. On the side where the large balcony was, the front door, or the kitchen? I think it was when she opened the curtains in one of the rooms leading off the large balcony as her line of sight would have looked straight at the verge outside No 21.

I seem to remember that the green car she saw turn around was later in the morning around the time William and his sister were riding their bikes (presumably on the concrete driveway leading up to carport and not the dirt one that lead to the garage under the house.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member