Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading the TOS, I believe this is the acceptable way to do this...

https://www.facebook.com/whereswilliam/

On the 26/06/16 posting to this page, someone asked if WT was definitely abducted. The person who runs the page, which is the official WT website that his FP's had set up, replied, "Yes, he was abducted"

MOO.

I think we have to be careful with the term, "Spare of the moment"

Someone can have plans in place, then when the time is right, execute that plan when the moment poses itself as open

So while they may have done it there and then, like a cat stalks a bird, they will only jump when they have the chance at success, but they may have been watching for days. They familiarise with the area.

Im not discounting someone followed the family. It is also a small town. People know peoples other peoples business. (small town syndrome)

About William

The NSW Police believe he was abducted and may still be alive.

http://www.whereswilliam.org/about-william/

Detectives investigating the suspected abduction of toddler, William Tyrrell,

September 12, 2015

This was a crime of opportunity. “Whoever grabbed William did it on the spur of the moment. “We suspect there are others out there who know what happened, they might be associating with the kidnapper but haven’t come forward due to misguided loyalty or fear,” Detective Inspector Jubelin stated

https://www.facebook.com/nswpoliceforce/posts/10153290626531185

Inside the mind of William Tyrrell's abductor

Date September 13, 2015

lots of msm have Gary Jubelin quoted in it ....

But wouldn't so many people who know ff and children already know who she is ? I don't know how secret they think her identity can be. Most sm savvy people know her name and have seen photos. I believe Someone posted that ff had tons of photos on fb of the children so it hasn't always been this way . If foster rules are so tight then how could he be able to share these photos on what must have been a fairly public page for some to have seen ???? I stand corrected if I'm wrong and he hasn't shown them, just going off what I've read which of course could be rubbish.

I have friends who are foster parents and they are always posting photos of the children on facebook. I cant believe there would be different rules for each fostering situation.

Spur of the moment makes me picture someone driving past, say, to the cemetery and passing young William , recognising him and calling out to him. No-one is around and someone misguidedly feel they have a right to take him. MOO

So where was the spur of the moment discard of the child that was never found? It was planned, but the right moment was there.

About William

The NSW Police believe he was abducted and may still be alive.

http://www.whereswilliam.org/about-william/

Detectives investigating the suspected abduction of toddler, William Tyrrell,

September 12, 2015

This was a crime of opportunity. “Whoever grabbed William did it on the spur of the moment. “We suspect there are others out there who know what happened, they might be associating with the kidnapper but haven’t come forward due to misguided loyalty or fear,” Detective Inspector Jubelin stated

https://www.facebook.com/nswpoliceforce/posts/10153290626531185

Inside the mind of William Tyrrell's abductor

Date September 13, 2015

lots of msm have Gary Jubelin quoted in it ....

I don't think we know everything. I think at least one party in this is obscuring the truth for their own benefit, not William's.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Eta is could be for police operational strategy reasons but I don't think so. Every day I hope today is the day I'm proven wrong and they had a target all along they were just waiting to make an arrest. Bring it on!

But WT is definitely missing-missing. He is not just being kept by family in an adoption tug of war. Whilever they are taking donations and selling merch through a child abuse charity (bravehearts) then he is truly missing without trace. Anything less is FRAUD.

Agree. With all of the above.

Spur of the moment makes me picture someone driving past, say, to the cemetery and passing young William , recognising him and calling out to him. No-one is around and someone misguidedly feel they have a right to take him. MOO

Or possibly casing the place knowing the family was due to arrive in the next couple of days....only to discover they were there early and an opportunity presented itself???

On the 26/06/16 posting to this page, someone asked if WT was definitely abducted. The person who runs the page, which is the official WT website that his FP's had set up, replied, "Yes, he was abducted"

That's the only angle available given the FF is fully cleared without question.

There are subtle alternatives to outright abduction, however. EG: he ran onto the road and was accidentally hit.

In any case, the "abducted" wording is squarely expressing a third party.

On that day, hundreds of kilometres north at the home of another of William’s relative, the happy three-year-old boy was allegedly snatched while playing in the garden in his favourite Spiderman suit.

That is a little snippet of the interview with Natalie Collins. That's the second time I've heard ff were relatives

HB, could you post a link to this story, please. I lost all my bookmarks a while ago and this was one of them.

If he was hit, they would have found he scent with the dogs

There are subtle alternatives to outright abduction, however. EG: he ran onto the road and was accidentally hit.

If he was hit, they would have found he scent with the dogs

I largely agree, if there was an incident, then the odds of dogs finding a scent must be very high. Even if it was a light bump without blood.

The funny thing is, from what I can gather, dogs did not discover any scent that gives us a direction outside the house. We don't know if he went down the driveway, or down the grassy area, etc.

One possibility is that he kept walking for some distance. This happens with many missing child cases. And he may of been discovered by a criminal at some distance from the house.

Yet so frustrating that there is no trail discovered by the dogs.... We can be reasonably sure of this, because the detective on 60minutes said they didn't know if he walked down the grassy hill or not... only that they think it's a likely scenario....

So I feel there are two possibilities here:
  • The sniffer dogs have been unlucky in this case, and by some freak of nature he hasn't left a trail
  • OR, the incident occurred very close to the house. He was put somewhere (a car?) very quickly and close enough not to leave a trail of interest (or was maybe carried). Problem is, this implies close to the house and more visible / risky for the perpetrator

HB, could you post a link to this story, please. I lost all my bookmarks a while ago and this was one of them.

Sorry I don't know how to link but it's from the daily telegraph dated feb 15th

Since the family are cleared the other alternative to abduction is that he met undiscovered misadventure. What struck me about the post was the definite statement, "Yes, he was abducted." Although Strike force Rosann have said what they believe is the most likely scenario, they have no made a public statement that is definitive, and so MSM use such adjectives as suspected abduction. After that FB post, some sleuthers were wondering, did the Strike force advise the FP's that they have evidence that WT was abducted and if so, what is the evidence? MOO

When Jubelin says the family are 'cleared' I work on the assumptio he means the fosters, given they're the only ones referred to as family in the media and by LE.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

This child was already subject to abuse. Where there is smoke there is fire. I'm not implying immediate family. Someone knows someone...

Considering the random visitation, the chances of a passer by are incredibly slim. It is not like the street is subject to a lot of traffic. Someone knew, or someone followed. The chances it was a random living in the street or passer by that abducted are extremely low.

William has not been found in a roadside or bush grave, The fact that WIlliam has vaporised suggests someone had a planned exodus.

I wonder if people in prison know what happened to William?

This child was already subject to abuse. Where there is smoke there is fire. I'm not implying immediate family. Someone knows someone...

Considering the random visitation, the chances of a passer by are incredibly slim. It is not like the street is subject to a lot of traffic. Someone knew, or someone followed. The chances it was a random living in the street or passer by that abducted are extremely low.

William has not been found in a roadside or bush grave, The fact that WIlliam has vaporised suggests someone had a planned exodus.

I wonder if people in prison know what happened to William?

Crab, you took the words right out of my mouth

This child was already subject to abuse.

But do we actually know that? Children are put into foster care for diverse reasons.

A quiet street and an unexpected visit. Seems incredibly risky for someone to stake out the street without being noticed. Both neighbours were home on and off that day?

In my mind, a planned abduction seems equally unlikely as a random one. Both take perfect timing and luck (or bad luck, from WT's point of view).

If the abductor is someone known to WT, then how they've avoided detection on the day and subsequently is quite disturbing.

there is one woman who I personally thinks needs to fess up to what she knows - MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member