Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For some strange reason Im going to put some faith in our police.......

I am.....and might be wrong...

We are all creatures of habit. We move in the same circles of society....have similar friends with our partners or close friends....our other associates are through our working life..... then what?

If you have unexpicable friendships or possible communications with persons that dont fit in anywhere with your family, friends or day to day dealings...thats an oddity???....

Its those oddities that should be explored...... there are old search engines that can devulge friendships .....long since deleted...

You have a POI with connections to now known people who are convicted child molesters..... he had a reason to be in the area... at least one car that we found out about that was seen the day William dissapeared possibly associated with one of his associates... that police were originally told had been scrapped...yet it was at the next door neighbours....

There are oddities I found within his old facebook associations.....no connections through partner, friends, family or even through work ...unless he worked in the Uk..

So much information given at hand.....should be go hell to leather sleuthing all those associated...their associates....or even better associates that seem out of the ordinary. ... people/acquainted that through their FB accounts that can be pinned down to travelling through the area at that time... deleting and creating a new facebook is not the end of that history......its still out there.

Thats where I think IMO some real looking at should be done...

Could be 100% wrong........

But still thats where my energy would be focused...... Through the media we have been told of a possible Victorian connection. Then through the media..been given possibly the victorian connection. We have the POI connected to a convicted child molester/murderer through his first marriage......could it all be a case of coincidence...sure?

But again....I put my faith in our police that they are are on the right path....

And none of this will work out to an acceptable timeframe for all of us....

Feeling a little hollow...as I have been here all the long...remaining silent for a long time....for reason nothing to do with caring about Williams case...

It was his birthday recently........

Puggle xx

This child was already subject to abuse. Where there is smoke there is fire. I'm not implying immediate family. Someone knows someone...

Considering the random visitation, the chances of a passer by are incredibly slim. It is not like the street is subject to a lot of traffic. Someone knew, or someone followed. The chances it was a random living in the street or passer by that abducted are extremely low.

William has not been found in a roadside or bush grave, The fact that WIlliam has vaporised suggests someone had a planned exodus.

I wonder if people in prison know what happened to William?

^^^^ That!! And I wonder whether there hasn't been a trial yet so because of prejudice we the public aren't informed until that specific trial will be over. :thinking:

i agree with your above post puggle, i think police are on the right track,
too many coincidences with bs and his family and there are connections between bs and williams bio family which go way back, heaps of interesting info early on on public fb pages
also, what was his purpose of having a flat above a discontinued business, with a computer and childs mattress?
bs is related to a paedophile, has pd friends, associates and facing historic pd charges, has links to a pd ring and history in victoria, he was at the grandmothers house, and named early on and still is a poi
and i think we will hear more news when bs trials over

For some strange reason Im going to put some faith in our police.......

I am.....and might be wrong...

We are all creatures of habit. We move in the same circles of society....have similar friends with our partners or close friends....our other associates are through our working life..... then what?

If you have unexpicable friendships or possible communications with persons that dont fit in anywhere with your family, friends or day to day dealings...thats an oddity???....

Its those oddities that should be explored...... there are old search engines that can devulge friendships .....long since deleted...

You have a POI with connections to now known people who are convicted child molesters..... he had a reason to be in the area... at least one car that we found out about that was seen the day William dissapeared possibly associated with one of his associates... that police were originally told had been scrapped...yet it was at the next door neighbours....

There are oddities I found within his old facebook associations.....no connections through partner, friends, family or even through work ...unless he worked in the Uk..

So much information given at hand.....should be go hell to leather sleuthing all those associated...their associates....or even better associates that seem out of the ordinary. ... people/acquainted that through their FB accounts that can be pinned down to travelling through the area at that time... deleting and creating a new facebook is not the end of that history......its still out there.

Thats where I think IMO some real looking at should be done...

Could be 100% wrong........

But still thats where my energy would be focused...... Through the media we have been told of a possible Victorian connection. Then through the media..been given possibly the victorian connection. We have the POI connected to a convicted child molester/murderer through his first marriage......could it all be a case of coincidence...sure?

But again....I put my faith in our police that they are are on the right path....

And none of this will work out to an acceptable timeframe for all of us....

Feeling a little hollow...as I have been here all the long...remaining silent for a long time....for reason nothing to do with caring about Williams case...

It was his birthday recently........

Puggle xx

i agree with your above post puggle, i think police are on the right track,
too many coincidences with bs and his family and there are connections between bs and williams bio family which go way back, heaps of interesting info early on on public fb pages
also, what was his purpose of having a flat above a discontinued business, with a computer and childs mattress?
bs is related to a paedophile, has pd friends, associates and facing historic pd charges, has links to a pd ring and history in victoria, he was at the grandmothers house, and named early on and still is a poi
and i think we will hear more news when bs trials over

I think I have to agree with you after exploring a myriad of possibilities.

Now is the time for us to be patient as there are historical charges to be dealt within a court of law. Timing is everything. If it's any consolation there's no doubt a covert investigation, similar to those that have occurred in historical cases such as William's, currently underway or already concluded.

Regardless, I continue to stand by my comments regarding the NSW Coroner/Ombudsman conducting an inquest/inquiry into the institutional responses to William's disappearance as soon as possible. Those institutions, their policies and procedures were tested and, for whatever reason, many members of the NSW public have deemed them lacking, or worse; potentially obstructive. We need to have confidence that children in care in NSW are protected to the best of the relevant institution's abilities. Also, that current NSW legislation doesn't hinder the investigation of crime(s) committed against any child in care in the future.

Of course, this is merely my opinion.

Well that didn't work ! How do I post a link to a YouTube article

Well that didn't work ! How do I post a link to a YouTube article

Click the arrow that curves to the right under the title of the youtube video and a box will pop up with either options to open it in your browser, etc or the link itself. Right click it to copy or left click your browser to open it. Then you can paste it here, like this:

[video=youtu;XAipc0gJqoU]http://youtu.be/XAipc0gJqoU[/video]

Tyrrell Men
A Current Affair
February 9, 2016

'The explosive confrontations with the men interviewed by police after William Tyrrell vanished more than 500 days ago.'

http://aca.ninemsn.com.au/article/9083338/tyrrell-men

This is also a timely reminder:

[video=youtu;E3HNcCOob4Y]http://youtu.be/E3HNcCOob4Y[/video]

Where is William? - Update
60 Minutes
September 13, 2015

'Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin provides an update on the police investigation into William Tyrrell's disappearance.'

This is also a timely reminder:

[video=youtu;E3HNcCOob4Y]http://youtu.be/E3HNcCOob4Y[/video]

Where is William? - Update
60 Minutes
September 13, 2015

'Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin provides an update on the police investigation into William Tyrrell's disappearance.'

Thanks for that, this is the clip I was referring to. Enlightening to go back and watch them all again.

Thanks for that, this is the clip I was referring to. Enlightening to go back and watch them all again.

No problem HB. After all the twists and turns we've taken trying to find anything of value to the investigation, it's useful to go back to the source and clear our heads.

I am absolutely heartbroken for William's family.

Where's William Tyrrell? Bring Him Home - Official
23 June 2016 19:30

'HOPE IS ALL THEY HAVE…
There is no greater pain for any family than to have a child go missing and not know where they are or if they’re safe. Hope is all they have…'

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1773332662903006&id=1634180540151553&__tn__=*s

Where's William?
Aug 3, 2015

'Hope is a funny thing. What do we hope for? We’re not too sure how to answer a question about ‘how we maintain hope for William’ exactly. We hope he’s safe, we hope he’s loved, we hope he’s not afraid. We hope we get an answer soon. We hope he comes home soon. We hope that we never have to face the fact that we may never know what happened to our beautiful little boy. We hope that someone will tell someone what they know.'

http://www.whereswilliam.org/newsroom/our-william/

This child was already subject to abuse. Where there is smoke there is fire. I'm not implying immediate family. Someone knows someone...

Considering the random visitation, the chances of a passer by are incredibly slim. It is not like the street is subject to a lot of traffic. Someone knew, or someone followed. The chances it was a random living in the street or passer by that abducted are extremely low.

William has not been found in a roadside or bush grave, The fact that WIlliam has vaporised suggests someone had a planned exodus.

I wonder if people in prison know what happened to William?

How do you know he was abused? Do you mean you believe that's why he was removed from the bio family?

does bs have another court date this month?

It's been nearly six months since there's been any significant release of information from NSWPOL of William's case in MSM.

The following link, referencing another of Taylor Auerbach's 'exclusive' articles in The Daily Telegraph, was the last I remember reading:

Pedophiles may have met on day William Tyrrell disappeared
nine.com.au
by staff writer
1:32am February 25, 2016

'Two convicted pedophiles who are persons of interest in the disappearance of William Tyrrell may have met on the day the three-year-old went missing from his grandmother's home on the NSW mid-north coast.

The family of convicted pedophile Tony Jones said that he went to meet his friend, convicted child sex offender Paul Bickford, on the day William disappeared in September 2014, The Daily Telegraph reports.'

'A police spokesman said he was aware of the conversations that Jones had had with his family and the investigation continues.

"As this is an ongoing investigation, it's not appropriate we discuss who is or who is not a person of interest," he said.'

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...y-have-met-on-day-william-tyrrell-disappeared

Do either AJ or PB have further court appearances scheduled?

Also, I wonder if Strike Force Rosann investigators ever tracked down PB's (or his son's?) car that was supposed to have been in Qld when William disappeared and, subsequently, alleged to have been 'scrapped'?

Has anyone been able to find out if there was a neighbour (or former neighbour) of William's FGM in Benaroon Drive who had a connection with AJ and/or PB or their families?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member