Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Bickford and Tony Jones crimes both relate to females. Doesn't count them out, but certainly dilutes that angle a little. In any case, WT may not of been the intended target.

TJ does seem to be an all-round creep.

PB has that single offence - doesn't quite follow that he'd join someone for an actual outright abduction. But there is no sane way to follow onto that anyway.

Not convinced PB and TJ even know each other well.... the media is spinning this a little without explaining a solid connection.

Do wedge-tailed eagles carry prey away or do they kill it on the spot?

Edit: answering my question: it seems they can't carry more than about 2.5kg; so not a child.

A Current Affair tonight had a story aboutTiahleigh Palmer's death. (Sorry I dont know how to link). There are calls for changes into release of information on children in foster care due to the fact that police could not release details until Taylor had been missing for six days. The extreme secrecy around William in comparison to Taylor makes me think there is more to William's family situation.

It's been nearly six months since there's been any significant release of information from NSWPOL of William's case in MSM.

The following link, referencing another of Taylor Auerbach's 'exclusive' articles in The Daily Telegraph, was the last I remember reading:

Do either AJ or PB have further court appearances scheduled?

Also, I wonder if Strike Force Rosann investigators ever tracked down PB's (or his son's?) car that was supposed to have been in Qld when William disappeared and, subsequently, alleged to have been 'scrapped'?

Has anyone been able to find out if there was a neighbour (or former neighbour) of William's FGM in Benaroon Drive who had a connection with AJ and/or PB or their families?
It has been an awfully long time without any new info. When I Google William's name, he is no longer at the top of the search results :(

Just because PB, or anyone else for that matter, only has one single offence, doesn't mean that's all he's guilty of, just that he has only been successfully prosecuted for that one offence. And by extension, just because someone has never been found guilty of child sex offences, whether historic or recent, doesn't mean that they have never engaged in them.

Paul Bickford and Tony Jones crimes both relate to females. Doesn't count them out, but certainly dilutes that angle a little. In any case, WT may not of been the intended target.

PB has that single offence - doesn't quite follow that he'd join someone for an actual outright abduction. But there is no sane way to follow onto that anyway.

Not convinced PB and TJ even know each other well.... the media is spinning this a little without explaining a solid connection.

A Current Affair tonight had a story aboutTiahleigh Palmer's death. (Sorry I dont know how to link). There are calls for changes into release of information on children in foster care due to the fact that police could not release details until Taylor had been missing for six days. The extreme secrecy around William in comparison to Taylor makes me think there is more to William's family situation.
That plus different state laws at play. I think NSW has the most strict laws about this. The foster kids in SA who ran away and were found with their non-custodial parents seemed to have no such restrictions.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Just because PB, or anyone else for that matter, only has one single offence, doesn't mean that's all he's guilty of, just that he has only been successfully prosecuted for that one offence. And by extension, just because someone has never been found guilty of child sex offences, whether historic or recent, doesn't mean that they have never engaged in them.

Yes exactly, even a previously innocent person could be the culprit.

The media seems to be willing these two characters together on that day. I have not read a single reason why they would be.

That's not to say it couldn't happen, but the media seem to be forcing the joining of these dots and it's incredibly unhelpful.

If the main media stories we hear are "Guy who touched a girl in the past was in the same area as another badder criminal - BINGO!" .... then the general public will be distracted and mistakenly believe the police must be close to something. Or that the main relevant information on WT is about creepy rock spiders and everything else is secondary.

We don't know why WT is gone. It may not be a sexual thing, for all we know.

They knew each other.....no doubt about it.!!!!!

Yes the media linked these two together because Tony Jones own family said they believed that Tony mentioned something about meeting up with Paul that day......his own family...

They did know each other ........ thats not in dispute.....its been prooven..they belonged to the same GAPA group....

There were PDF files of minutes of meetings prior to the media storm......that some us saw....explaining how both had resigned due to personal reasons.....these PDF files were all pulled from the internet shortly after all the media details of their connections were mentioned in the media.....within days the PDF minutes of their meetings were no longer available on the net to read.....tooo late...some of us already read them..

Paul and Tony 100% knew each other...... sorry...just really passionate to make sure these people are not forgotten to be involved with each other.....they were!!!

For some strange reason Im going to put some faith in our police.......

I am.....and might be wrong...

We are all creatures of habit. We move in the same circles of society....have similar friends with our partners or close friends....our other associates are through our working life..... then what?

If you have unexpicable friendships or possible communications with persons that dont fit in anywhere with your family, friends or day to day dealings...thats an oddity???....

Its those oddities that should be explored...... there are old search engines that can devulge friendships .....long since deleted...

You have a POI with connections to now known people who are convicted child molesters..... he had a reason to be in the area... at least one car that we found out about that was seen the day William dissapeared possibly associated with one of his associates... that police were originally told had been scrapped...yet it was at the next door neighbours....

There are oddities I found within his old facebook associations.....no connections through partner, friends, family or even through work ...unless he worked in the Uk..

So much information given at hand.....should be go hell to leather sleuthing all those associated...their associates....or even better associates that seem out of the ordinary. ... people/acquainted that through their FB accounts that can be pinned down to travelling through the area at that time... deleting and creating a new facebook is not the end of that history......its still out there.

Thats where I think IMO some real looking at should be done...

Could be 100% wrong........

But still thats where my energy would be focused...... Through the media we have been told of a possible Victorian connection. Then through the media..been given possibly the victorian connection. We have the POI connected to a convicted child molester/murderer through his first marriage......could it all be a case of coincidence...sure?

But again....I put my faith in our police that they are are on the right path....

And none of this will work out to an acceptable timeframe for all of us....

Feeling a little hollow...as I have been here all the long...remaining silent for a long time....for reason nothing to do with caring about Williams case...

It was his birthday recently........

Puggle xx

This is a great post Puggle. They went after the first person of interest in such a public and vigourous manner, really quite unlike anything I recall seeing. A lot of information was given. They were not mucking around, dragging him into the public arena like that.

If we consider the many seemingly hopeless years of the investigation for Daniel Morcombe, they had several men in their sights for extended periods of time. It took something remarkable to get across the line. Not easily replicable, if this is someone with support, both in his everyday life and his offending, never mind it was such a well publicised tactic. A different kettle of fish to the Brett Cowans and Kristi Abrahams of the world.

They knew each other.....no doubt about it.!!!!!

Agreed they supposedly were members of the same grandparents group.

I don't quite trust the media to report this in a level manner. We don't know who said it, and the actual wording. Supposedly someone in the family told the police, but that doesn't explain how the media knows. It seems to of been reported once without attribution, and then copy pasted everywhere.

By all means, investigate these men (they are criminals, and probably deserve some heat) and give it balanced reporting.

BUT, it would be a pity if this was over-weighted while there was a whole other story about WT that is missing the publics attention it deserves.

I don't quite trust the media to report this in a level manner. We don't know who said it, and the actual wording. Supposedly someone in the family told the police, but that doesn't explain how the media knows. It seems to of been reported once without attribution, and then copy pasted everywhere.

By all means, investigate these men (they are criminals, and probably deserve some heat) and give it balanced reporting.

BUT, it would be a pity if this was over-weighted while there was a whole other story about WT that is missing the publics attention it deserves.

BBM: I totally agree.

Exactly

Whats the other story though?

The Pyjama Foundation’s Love of Learning program is the only service of its type supporting children in care with evidence based literacy and numeracy programs in the out-of-school environment in Australia. Volunteers, known as Pyjama Angels, are recruited, screened and trained and are then matched with a child in foster care to spend an hour each week reading books aloud and playing educational games. Most importantly, Pyjama Angels give a foster child the chance to find their wings and reach their life potential, despite a fragile start.

http://www.thepyjamafoundation.com/about-pyjama-foundation/

National Pyjama Day Friday 22 July 2016

:thinking: Had little spiderman a Pyjama Angel one day/hour a week?

So long without an update, or appearance from Jubelin, I'm sure the strike force are busy, but it's easy to see how the public "forget" about cases like William's.

While it's quiet, & even though it's all been talked about over & over, what's everyone's thoughts on things like
•The crying child in the caravan park
• TJ scrap metal alibi & his family claiming he came home drunk that day
• BS cars not being "cleared" in the media like TJ (just no mention of it)
• PB sons car being scrapped
• The time frame the FM gave, the five minutes he was out of sight
• chances William is still alive
These are just a few things that have raised an eyebrow.

Or does anyone have any theories that haven't been discussed?

The two year anniversary is getting closer, I wonder if they will do another release like the 60 minutes episode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member