Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All reporters seem to be at the Adeel Khan trial or the siege inquest. I can't find anything on twitter or anywhere. Anyone else?

All reporters seem to be at the Adeel Khan trial or the siege inquest. I can't find anything on twitter or anywhere. Anyone else?

It's the same for me no news anywhere. Hopefully we will get an update later today. Thanks to you and everyone for keeping an eye out for any news.

Hey everyone. Have been reading and following you all for a long time now. I am just as anxious as the rest of you to see an outcome in Williams case and have somebody made accountable for whatever has happened.

There seems to be a very coincidental link between a couple of cases in the news atm. I'll post the links below. Same car mentioned in each case. Including Williams.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...e/news-story/2f1ee79d84400e99da98dcc89518a0c8

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...s/news-story/ca29a40df3f2ad12942a6dfeda8cd3df

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...l/news-story/7d0f50538cb20ce410e37418883eb21d

I know this is a long shot. Is there a conection with the car? Between the pedos? Nothing in it?

Hey everyone. Have been reading and following you all for a long time now. I am just as anxious as the rest of you to see an outcome in Williams case and have somebody made accountable for whatever has happened.

There seems to be a very coincidental link between a couple of cases in the news atm. I'll post the links below. Same car mentioned in each case. Including Williams.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...e/news-story/2f1ee79d84400e99da98dcc89518a0c8

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...s/news-story/ca29a40df3f2ad12942a6dfeda8cd3df

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...l/news-story/7d0f50538cb20ce410e37418883eb21d

I know this is a long shot. Is there a conection with the car? Between the pedos? Nothing in it?

The 'White Station Wagon' or "White Van" would be one of the most common vehicles in Australia. If you care to look at most abduction attempts or in fact most crimes, a White Vehicle of some sort is usually reported.

These crimes range over a 30 year period, I doubt it's the same car. In fact I think Vic Pol even said there is no relation between Kylie and Bung in regard to the vehicles.

I really don't think there is any connection at all.

Nice try for your first post though Meeka :) :welcome6:

I think it is a long shot and have not really followed in detail either of the Victorian cases. Having said that, I find it difficult to discount the 1971 - 1973 HQ white holden kingswood used in the crimes against Kylie and a car of the same make in Bung's disappearance in 2009. They may be connected. The 3rd article was behind a paywall for me. MOO

Haha. Thanks Sleepinoz.

It is certainly a stretch. However! The cars in Bung and Kylie's case is the same white Holden Kingswood.... Definately pushing it to include William's case though.

Haha. Thanks Sleepinoz.

It is certainly a stretch. However! The cars in Bung and Kylie's case is the same white Holden Kingswood.... Definately pushing it to include William's case though.
Welcome [emoji3] [emoji3] [emoji3] [emoji3]

Sure are some coincidences there.. Apart from the car though i dint see a lot else after a mainly brief read TBH. The while station wagon seized from Tony Jones for testing was a much more modern vehicle. However note to self not to buy a vehicle like this... Ever.

As stated above i did read the first 2 links but the third is behind a paywall. Amazing though how many current charges and court hearings are happening now all relating to child exploitation in many different areas around NSW. Only have to go to the www.9news.com.au website to see what i mean. I read at least 5 cases happening now. And the amount of these people getting bail and light sentences is extremely worrying. Don't think I need to post direct links as there are multiple easy to find articles on the 9news website.
Child abuse, assault, indecently assaulting, exploitation, materials found in their possession is very worrying. Vulnerable children at a huge risk of becoming a target to any of these creepy McCreepers! Breaks your heart for all the lost little souls who never deserved anything like this to happen to them
Watching watching and watching for any news. Zero found... hmmmm Media hound this guy and his family relentlessly and then just nothing... Crickets chirping.... Possibly part of the gag orders? Gag, them, and them, and you and her, oh better gag the dog as well. gag the media. Gag upon gag upon gag and not in any kind of good way.

Still nothing about BS' court appearance yesterday. I wonder if it was adjourned?

Still haven't found anything either for the Spedding court appearance yesterday. But did find this, just highlights these sick things are out there. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Michael-Quinn-arrested-child-sex-charge.html
I am actually shocked at the amount of court cases heard in Australia for paedophiles in the past week alone. Horrifying. Same amounts of recent incidents and many historical cases up to 30 years ago. The Royal Commission and child abuse task forces are doing an amazing job doing the worst work I think anyone could imagine, so grateful we have dedicated passionate people doing this work. NSW still seems to give bail in a higher proportion to other states. Haven't actually done any stats or anything on that, just my perception from the cases I have read so just IMO.

Still haven't found anything either for the Spedding court appearance yesterday. But did find this, just highlights these sick things are out there. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Michael-Quinn-arrested-child-sex-charge.html
I am actually shocked at the amount of court cases heard in Australia for paedophiles in the past week alone. Horrifying. Same amounts of recent incidents and many historical cases up to 30 years ago. The Royal Commission and child abuse task forces are doing an amazing job doing the worst work I think anyone could imagine, so grateful we have dedicated passionate people doing this work. NSW still seems to give bail in a higher proportion to other states. Haven't actually done any stats or anything on that, just my perception from the cases I have read so just IMO.

Maybe this is what Crabbie was alluding to...the police now have new technology to catch them?? I hope so. I hope it leaves no rocks to hide under. In real life or cyberspace.

Lord knows what's happened with BS then.

I agree, ParaK, the number of court cases being held in Australia involving child sex offences is shocking but, then again, the fact that there is even one case of child abuse/sexual abuse/murder up before the courts is shocking to me.

The positive is that the perpetrators are being brought to justice but that would personally be cold comfort if my child was a victim. I think the overseas cases may have a hint of Task Force Argos about them. They, and anyone who investigates crimes against children, deserve our deepest appreciation.

Unfortunately, the current Royal Commission's remit is limited to examining institutional responses to child sexual abuse. As far as the prevalence of child sexual abuse (and the average penalties for convicted perpetrators) in the wider Australian society, we are left almost clueless. That is, unless you want to make it your life's work to trawl through 'reams' of statistics, such as those collected by BOCSAR (NSW) and the like from other states, and/or the multitude of reports published by the AIC.

In regard to William, and the circumstances surrounding his disappearance, personally I'd like to see a Royal Commission (not another inquiry) that looks into the welfare of children in the care of the state (NSW FaCS and the OCG); especially in light of the Shannon McCoole-Families SA debacle and the fact that there is involvement of NGOs and 'for profit' organisations in foster placement and adoption in NSW.

Children need to be as safe as they can possibly be - in either 'in home' or 'out of home' care.

Snipped

As stated above i did read the first 2 links but the third is behind a paywall.

If you copy the url and paste it into google search it will not be blocked.

Dont use the search bar in the browser but rather use google.com

what reason could there be for absolutely no news of bs arraignment ? have media been gagged?

Very, very strange, bearbear. There has been nothing to my knowledge of him applying for such, but there are so many oddities, unknowns & alleged falsehoods, who know?

what reason could there be for absolutely no news of bs arraignment ? have media been gagged?

Lord knows what's happened with BS then.

I agree, ParaK, the number of court cases being held in Australia involving child sex offences is shocking but, then again, the fact that there is even one case of child abuse/sexual abuse/murder up before the courts is shocking to me.

The positive is that the perpetrators are being brought to justice but that would personally be cold comfort if my child was a victim. I think the overseas cases may have a hint of Task Force Argos about them. They, and anyone who investigates crimes against children, deserve our deepest appreciation.

Unfortunately, the current Royal Commission's remit is limited to examining institutional responses to child sexual abuse. As far as the prevalence of child sexual abuse (and the average penalties for convicted perpetrators) in the wider Australian society, we are left almost clueless. That is, unless you want to make it your life's work to trawl through 'reams' of statistics, such as those collected by BOCSAR (NSW) and the like from other states, and/or the multitude of reports published by the AIC.

In regard to William, and the circumstances surrounding his disappearance, personally I'd like to see a Royal Commission (not another inquiry) that looks into the welfare of children in the care of the state (NSW FaCS and the OCG); especially in light of the Shannon McCoole-Families SA debacle and the fact that there is involvement of NGOs and 'for profit' organisations in foster placement and adoption in NSW.

Children need to be as safe as they can possibly be - in either 'in home' or 'out of home' care.

Absolutely spot on Bohemian and I couldn't agree with you more with everything you have said. All children should have the right to be safe and protected from anyone seeking to do them harm in any way. I would fully support a Royal Commission and really couldn't happen soon enough. Kids welfare and lives are at stake and that needs to be fixed. It is heartbreaking to read the stories and think how many children have been hurt or killed and the trail of destruction left by these scumbags. The families SA debacle where the superior decided to turn a blind eye to the allegations due to lack of evidence to convict and "we were already short-staffed"... But that is a whole other debate about education, employment and welfare cycles. Sorry have to try and refrain from ranting, once I have a bee in my bonnet, I'm off and racing.
Fingers crossed we get something about BS soon.

Maybe this is what Crabbie was alluding to...the police now have new technology to catch them?? I hope so. I hope it leaves no rocks to hide under. In real life or cyberspace.
I hope so Inspector. It does appear to be snowballing and they are on a roll now, shame the need is there. No more rocks to hide under, until there is one rock left and they will all be there cowering behind it like the cowards they are.
Thanks PainExpress, good to know, didn't think of that. :)

Is there possibly a media ban preventing reporting of the Bill Spedding case? It's strange there is no info about the hearing on Friday 10th of June 2016 at all. There isn't even any tweets.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend all of you thank you for your updates and discussion I appreciate all of us keeping William's thread going.

Is there possibly a media ban preventing reporting of the Bill Spedding case? It's strange there is no info about the hearing on Friday 10th of June 2016 at all. There isn't even any tweets.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend all of you thank you for your updates and discussion I appreciate all of us keeping William's thread going.

Anything's possible, Greg. It is unusual that we can't find any mention of BS' court appearance - maybe there will be a line or two in the Port News' next edition. Thanks for your wishes for the (long) weekend. Also a huge thank you to everyone who contributes to Wiiliam's thread. Where are you, William?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13