Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Jocelyn has just been found, it is hard not to start comparing the initial search for WT. WT was, 3 at the time,curious but cautious, not a wanderer, and does have asthma but no other known medical conditions. The search got bigger and bigger from when it began with neighbors, who's houses were checked 2-3 times by different police each time, to km's for 4 days with the aim of rescue and then still searches continues with the aim being recovery. Many in the search convinced that if he was out there he would have been found. Spinning my wheels on the spot again. What happened?

when Jocelyn was found, to the elation of all involved and following the case, it did make me feel very sad that William was denied the same outcome.

I think William would have been found if he had just wandered off. I really wish that would have been the case because he would either now be alive and well with his family or if found deceased from the elements at least family would have some closure. It has to be pure Hell not knowing.

Why has it been so long without an update?

when Jocelyn was found, to the elation of all involved and following the case, it did make me feel very sad that William was denied the same outcome.
Yes. Bittersweet.

Where are you Spidey?

Since Jocelyn has just been found, it is hard not to start comparing the initial search for WT. WT was, 3 at the time,curious but cautious, not a wanderer, and does have asthma but no other known medical conditions. The search got bigger and bigger from when it began with neighbors, who's houses were checked 2-3 times by different police each time, to km's for 4 days with the aim of rescue and then still searches continues with the aim being recovery. Many in the search convinced that if he was out there he would have been found. Spinning my wheels on the spot again. What happened?

All I could think of was how many people from outside her local community were motivated to search for Jossie because the Amber Alert system was activated. That should be introduced Australia-wide. As you say, William wasn't discovered within a one or two kilometre area of where he disappeared. All I can think of is he was taken further afield and his remains will be found within 20km area some time in the future or else he is the victim of a child trafficking organisation and we'll be unlikely to ever know anything more.

I think William would have been found if he had just wandered off. I really wish that would have been the case because he would either now be alive and well with his family or if found deceased from the elements at least family would have some closure. It has to be pure Hell not knowing.

Why has it been so long without an update?

Exactly. As easy as it is for me to say this not being his family, if he'd been found deceased from the elements a few days after going missing, he'd have been able to be put to rest, mourned, and everyone could go through the grieving process and gotten closure.

but they're in hell instead. I've seen somewhere that having a missing loved one is literally the WORST, even worse than having a loved one be confirmed as dead, because you don't know whether to be worried or to mourn and you are constantly caught between the two.

I totally understand why families of the long term missing would be satisfied with a body being found - so they can finally just grieve rather than the not knowing but also feeling grief and never being able to move forward in that grieving process.

Exactly. As easy as it is for me to say this not being his family, if he'd been found deceased from the elements a few days after going missing, he'd have been able to be put to rest, mourned, and everyone could go through the grieving process and gotten closure.

but they're in hell instead. I've seen somewhere that having a missing loved one is literally the WORST, even worse than having a loved one be confirmed as dead, because you don't know whether to be worried or to mourn and you are constantly caught between the two.

I totally understand why families of the long term missing would be satisfied with a body being found - so they can finally just grieve rather than the not knowing but also feeling grief and never being able to move forward in that grieving process.

Yeah. Either way, a parent should never, ever have to go through what William's parents (both sets) are going through :-(.

It's horrible that there haven't been any updates in so long, but I'm confident that the case is being worked on consistently in the background. I just hope they're getting somewhere.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

All I could think of was how many people from outside her local community were motivated to search for Jossie because the Amber Alert system was activated. That should be introduced Australia-wide. As you say, William wasn't discovered within a one or two kilometre area of where he disappeared. All I can think of is he was taken further afield and his remains will be found within 20km area some time in the future or else he is the victim of a child trafficking organisation and we'll be unlikely to ever know anything more.

Agree with you completely about Amber Alert. It's madness that it's not Australia wide!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This little one has been found safe & well

I haven't checked this thread in a while, and I was so excited when I read your post, and then my heart sank when I realized it wasn't William. Oh, how I wish he could be found alive and safe.

Sickening. I knew some people involved in the Anglican Church in the Hunter in the 90s. Two committed suicide, drug related, but I wonder if sex abuse was the underlying cause. I'll be watching the fallout from this closely.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

This makes me think of the claims made by Fiona Barrett regarding politicians and celebrities. She claimed satanic rituals and also kids being hunted and raped. Some ruled out her claims as being 'outlandish'....wonder if they still will after seeing these articles.
http://freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/satanic-pedophilia-network-exposed-australia/

https://www.facebook.com/whereswilliam
posted 9 hours ago.

There is real anger in this post, the message is not changing, it is just getting stronger.
The phrases that stand out to me are "somebody", "where he belongs"

I could speculate about who they are trying to communicate with but what's the point, we've covered it all before. Many times.

I feel for these people who cannot get on MSM and just talk freely to advocate for their son, it's cruel. Especially when there is only silence from the police over this past time. MOO

Anyone seen this???

Ava Benny-Morrison ‏@avabmorrison [video=twitter;758225743411240960]https://twitter.com/avabmorrison/status/758225743411240960[/video]
William 'Bill' Spedding to face historical child sex charges in Victoria http://www.smh.com.au/national/william-bill-spedding-faces-child-sex-offences-in-victoria-20160727-gqf0wo.html … via @smh

Thank you, Morisa. I suspected as much when the trial on the historical child sex offences in NSW wasn't reported on by MSM.

Probably asking a stupid question here but why is it now in Victoria?

Thought it appropriate to post the early mention of Victorian investigation.

Many of these offences allegedly occurred in Victoria and “concern not only further offences committed against the victims in this matter, but also further victims,” court documents said.

“There is evidence of other adult offenders who are complicit in similar child sex offences, both independently of and in conjunction with, the accused in this matter,” the documents said. Victoria Police are investigating and “it is anticipated further charges will be brought against the accused in the foreseeable future.” .....................................................................

“Mr Spedding is caught up in a whirlwind of criminal investigation,” his lawyer, Robert Hoyles, told the court.

“There is one thing we know for sure ... and that is that Mr Spedding denies these offences. I might say that Mr Spedding will deny these allegations until his final breath.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...s/news-story/0cfed148876894827911a87f4aefaca4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018