Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I recall someone mentioning it Pug but I cannot remember when. I will keep looking.

Justice Bellow granted bail on the condition that Mr Spedding not have any contact with anyone under the age of 18 and report to police daily.

He said Mr Spedding had no criminal history, had strong ties to the community and that he needed to be free to prepare his defence.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/bill-sped...-over-child-sex-offences-20150618-ghry1m.html

Indeed - free to prepare his defence(S).

NSW - waived his right to a committal and Victoria will we have to wait and see .....

Yes I recall someone mentioning it Pug but I cannot remember when. I will keep looking.

It was a long time back...soso....I wish I could remember too...I'll try advanced search on each thread tomorrow...

This is great news though..... if he is now facing Victorian charges.....makes me hopeful police are working out who's who ...

So would BS be in the lock up down in Victoria tonight waiting to see if he gets bail tomorrow?

There are three possibilities, under the heading 'Going to court'. He may be:

'on summons (A court document that tells you when you must go to court.)

on bail (A promise that you will go to court to face charges on a certain day. You may have to agree to conditions like reporting to the police, living at a certain place or having someone act as a surety for you).

in custody (You can go to court in person or by video conference. When you have been arrested and are not free to leave.).'

Source: https://www.legalaid.vic.gov.au/fin...-for-criminal-charge/serious-criminal-charges

The exact nature of the charges being faced by Mr Spedding is not known.

But it is understood his lawyer will seek to have aspects of the case suppressed “to prevent a real and substantial risk of prejudice to the proper administration of justice”.

The 65-year-old has repeatedly been questioned over the disappearance of little William who has been missing since September 2014.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/ma...s/news-story/d608b8554a297796cf68f8c17a9ba91b

Ohhhh just seen new article about Spedding. Was new info uncovered? Gotta go read and catch up! Get em!!!!

Never mind, soso, found a link.

William Tyrrell person of interest Bill Spedding 'had links to paedophile ring', police allege
Emma Partridge
The Sydney Morning Herald
April 23 2015

'"There is evidence of other adult offenders who are complicit in similar child sex offences both independently and in conjunction with the accused in this matter," the police fact sheet states.

"Investigations are continuing concerning such matters and it is anticipated further charges will brought against the accused in the foreseeable future."'

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...phile-ring-police-allege-20150423-1mrvj7.html

Bothers me that there seems to be no additional arrests thus far....

Surely the people close to him have to be thinking twice about Spedding and his <alleged> deviant behaviour by now. WHEN will they tell the police whatever it is they may know or suspect about William?? That little boy's family deserve their assistance far more than Spedding.
Yes!!!!! Like those supposedly having coffee with him the day WT went missing. [emoji35]

this will do my head in.................... someone here on WS found a connection to Ballarat...and it was simply dismissed as not being unimportant...there was some joke of miscommunication where another member said something like...ohh I thought you were talking about Sovereign Hill...

A connection was made here on WS......
I will try to look for it today if I can get some spare time Puggle.

that he needed to be free to prepare his defence.

Yeah, to get his birds of a feather all on the same page.....Makes me think about how he was asking others for a character reference when WT went missing, months before he was names a POI. Whatcha hiding Bill???

It was a long time back...soso....I wish I could remember too...I'll try advanced search on each thread tomorrow...

This is great news though..... if he is now facing Victorian charges.....makes me hopeful police are working out who's who ...
I remember it too, Puggle! And I am in the US, so it's not like the names are familiar to me because of something else.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Well hopefully court date gives us some new info and puts William back into the spotlight.

Wonder if Mr Piano man was once living in Ballarat or surrounding area that comes under Ballarat Court system...

So bs is in court today at 9.30am is that correct ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018