Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so all this lack of new info and no press releases is because of the sensitivity of bs pending court case?
the wheels have definately been turning!

also, does this mean there was nothing incriminating found in bs office or home, is this the first statement regarding this or just the journos assumption?
Police searched two properties belonging to Spedding but found nothing significant, and have previously said he was one of many “persons of interest” in the case they were speaking to
http://www.news.com.au/national/cou...a/news-story/7fd95b29b05b8d71fe9cb7b39ffb5877

police did say at the time of his nsw arrest that victorian police would also be investigating and making possible further charges regarding bs involvement in claims of children being passed around and p/ring claims

Will we publically get a result today from this court case

Thanks everyone for being on top of these new charges against Bill Spedding for historical sex offences which are abhorrent. The victims are very brave for speaking to the police which must be extremely traumatic for them. It's very disappointing we are approaching the second of anniversary of William's disappearance and he hasn't been found.

Thanks to all of you for keeping William's thread going and for caring about him.

Definately speddings in Ballarat. Interesting that some are friends with Brendon Collins and other Collins family members. That joins a few dots for me

THIS.
I think William's abduction is going to turn out to be not random or merely opportunistic at all.
There are connections.
Even if BS did nothing to WT (I don't think he's his "type") I hope that if BS goes to jail (and sadly that's not a given) then he or someone else will finally spill the beans.

THIS.
I think William's abduction is going to turn out to be not random or merely opportunistic at all.
There are connections.
Even if BS did nothing to WT (I don't think he's his "type") I hope that if BS goes to jail (and sadly that's not a given) then he or someone else will finally spill the beans.

The names and connections say a lot

KT new update. Why that photo and why now ? Something is happening

Different case/charge. The campbelltown one was the two girls in the caravan. This one is a different girl AFAIK

Maybe one of the same victims, different location. No reference at all to his pending trial in NSW. Wonder what has taken so long to press these charges, I apologise if it seems insensitive, but if the new charges involve one of the NSW victims, I am wondering if police are trying to exert maximum pressure in the run up to his trial? MOO

I'd be interested to know if BS is having a jury at his trial and if so, are they being selected this week? I'm so wrong, just found out, the trial starts immediately after a jury is selected.

Different case/charge. The campbelltown one was the two girls in the caravan. This one is a different girl AFAIK

Dont they word charges basically all the same? ...... could be he just did the same things with a different girl but here in Victoria.... otherwise it doesn't make sense ...

The charges in NSW are against two girls though ....

Lol snap...just saw your post ^^^ Havenwood...
Wait. This is another victim? So these charges just happened? Did I miss sonething???

THIS.
There are connections.
I still wonder if it was William's sister that was the target, or both children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018