Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is a filing hearing ? That's what I read today was for spedding

A filing hearing is the first Court appearance of a matter that will be going through a committal. The filing hearing is the first opportunity that your lawyer will have to talk to the Prosecutor and the Informant about your matter.A filing hearing is the first Court appearance of a matter that will be going through a committal. The filing hearing is the first opportunity that your lawyer will have to talk to the Prosecutor and the Informant about your matter.
Answered my own question !

I will try to look for it today if I can get some spare time Puggle.

I just got a tad excited..... It was a family member living in Ballarat, I clearly remember now (after three coffee's)

The mere fact that they have charged him with offences under Ballarats system.....and without doubt he had ties to the area ...

Im over the moon with this ..... in all the silence...the wheels have been turning

Just waiting now to see if anyone else from Ballarat gets charged with similar offence ..... wasnt the claim that others were also involved ?

I have a list from his previous facebook friends, will see if I can find anything Puggle

WEXFORD
further to what I said last night about Bathurst being a hotspot ..... Ballarat is also another area that continually keeps coming up with Paedophile and Ring cases ...Makes me sick.

It would be interesting if there was like some sort of interactive map that could be made ....where when ring activity has been found it could be saved on a map ..... and therefore show a relationship of possible networking of offenders over time...

I have a list from his previous facebook friends, will see if I can find anything Puggle

Kyja ...lol.. that was freaky ..... just found it, as you posted.

Definitely family members in Ballarat. ....

ETA: Looks to be a few people from Wellington NSW have settled in Ballarat.

Haha snap! Definitely Ballarat links....

WEXFORD
further to what I said last night about Bathurst being a hotspot ..... Ballarat is also another area that continually keeps coming up with Paedophile and Ring cases ...Makes me sick.

It would be interesting if there was like some sort of interactive map that could be made ....where when ring activity has been found it could be saved on a map ..... and therefore show a relationship of possible networking of offenders over time...
Ask George Pell

I wonder if the latest charges involve family, regardless, what a creep. I hope this makes anyone stupid enough to stand by his side reconsider their actions...

Definately speddings in Ballarat. Interesting that some are friends with Brendon Collins and other Collins family members. That joins a few dots for me

Isn't todays court appearance the same as the campbelltown charges or is this something new? Confused here...

Isn't todays court appearance the same as the campbelltown charges or is this something new? Confused here...

Me too ? It reads as new charges but I think it must be the same ones

New.com has the headline "new " child sex offences
???

Different case/charge. The campbelltown one was the two girls in the caravan. This one is a different girl AFAIK

Well court should be in session right now so hope to hear some news later

I think they are the same ones.

Dont they word charges basically all the same? ...... could be he just did the same things with a different girl but here in Victoria.... otherwise it doesn't make sense ...

The charges in NSW are against two girls though ....

Lol snap...just saw your post ^^^ Havenwood...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018