Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a monster; that's for sure. That article is not the half of it.
Yeah, I remember when we first learned his relation to BS and reading about how sick this man is. And what got me is his family including father allowed him to live in his home with his grandchildren.

Hey nice folks !! A couple of reminders:

We do not discuss minor children other than the victim.

It is our policy not to enquire about the whereabouts of other WSers or make reference to their private lives, regardless of how well meaning.

:tyou:

Can anyone recall when bs will be back in court ?

Hey Puggle, I know this was a quote from a little ways back but had to revisit when I came to the icky realization that the youngest may be his bio daughter. The current charges regarding Campbelltown are from 1987 when the 2 girls were 6 & 3. The Vic charges are for between 1983 - 1985. The youngest would not yet have been born in the year of the first allegations. I am now wondering where BS's first partner/wife resided after she split with him... Could it have been in Vic? Potentially visiting his other kids with his new ones to meet their step-siblings? I so hope none of his older kids are any of the others accused. If one of the victims is his bio daughter then it would be very possible for any of his older ones to have been victims also, or groomed to be perpetrators. I like this horrid excuse for a human less and less by the second. C'mon Jubelin, you almost have him!!!

I am so glad you posted this..... prompted me to go back and review some things.

Your questioning could (?) his ex have resided in say Victoria following their split....

Great Question ...... am even happier to say I simply do not know where she went following their split...

But can say now confidently Bill and his ex did live in Victoria, at least at the time of the birth of their child which would have been in either 1984 or 1985.

I cant say how long before this time they lived in Victoria but we have some dates that can say when the family moved back to NSW.

Dates could be found by going back over Hillsley's arrest record, incarceration records, the files we found that specifically mention him discussing his neices.

Thank you so much for the question ...... its opened up so much.... I was trying to find the connection to Victoria.

The connection is him himself tied to Victoria at that point in time... ow the why? Why was he there? ... and to find the records that have him tied to a Victorian Suburb in particular...and work outwards from there.....something must have attracted him to move to vic at that time with his new partner and her child.....

I am so glad you posted this..... prompted me to go back and review some things.

Your questioning could (?) his ex have resided in say Victoria following their split....

Great Question ...... am even happier to say I simply do not know where she went following their split...

But can say now confidently Bill and his ex did live in Victoria, at least at the time of the birth of their child which would have been in either 1984 or 1985.

I cant say how long before this time they lived in Victoria but we have some dates that can say when the family moved back to NSW.

Dates could be found by going back over Hillsley's arrest record, incarceration records, the files we found that specifically mention him discussing his neices.

Thank you so much for the question ...... its opened up so much.... I was trying to find the connection to Victoria.

The connection is him himself tied to Victoria at that point in time... ow the why? Why was he there? ... and to find the records that have him tied to a Victorian Suburb in particular...and work outwards from there.....something must have attracted him to move to vic at that time with his new partner and her child.....

Can anyone find a linkable source to back up my claims...... Looking for William Speeding living in either Clarendon Victoria or Corio Victoria in the periods of 1983 to 1985.

Or evidence of his ex wifes name having lived in either during that time.

I know Im right.... but due to TOS my link is not allowed....

ST patricks college may be a lead... not sure though...?

Church association through christening is a solid lead.

Yeah, I remember when we first learned his relation to BS and reading about how sick this man is. And what got me is his family including father allowed him to live in his home with his grandchildren.

Yes .... Im sure it was really helpful the advice that Uncle John shouldn't be allowed to be alone with the neices in their Bedrooms.

What I want to Know is how WIlliam Spedding met his wife (ex) Was it through her brother? It seems more than a strange coincidence that the uncle was a self confessed paedophile. .... and now all these years later his ex brother in law is embroiled in historic paedophile claims....even more strange....current claims of a missing child and possible (msm) police refrence of a connection to a paedophile ring.

These historic rings all being found out, so many recent convictions, outings, royal commision.....gives me so much pleasure.

There has been an old boys club operating within Australia with their Penderast system to continue abuse happening for far too long IMO.

Research on all the hotspots... Ballarat, Bathurst, Dubbo, Geelong, hotspots in Adelaide and Wellington NZ all seem to show a pattern and possible interaction/connection. Ahhh dont get me started on the ones who like to visit the Phillipines and other areas in thailand. ...... makes me sick!!!!!

How this helps little William......I fear it wont.

But I almost feel Williams Dissaperance is part of ....will result in... a major catalyst of the "behind the scenes" situation that will bring the whole old boys paedo club down........thats my hope.

Yes I want to know how BS met his ex wife (partner) as well.
I also would like to know when and how BS met his current wife.
Old mate Colin told us way back in the beginning that the Speddo's had been married for 28 years, which just happens to be 1987.
So if Colin's information is correct ...LOL...then there was a lot taking place in the lives of the newly weds at the beginning of their marriage.
They cannot have courted long and if BS was indeed married to JH sister and presumably living with the family in the months leading to alleged offences as suggested by his lawyer.

Colin even gave us the heads up on the former vexatious partner that had been making complaints about BS for years.
Oh yeah the family court where the judge was reasonably satisfied .............. blah blah

Old mate knew where this was all headed ...imo

“Police were made aware of further disturbing allegations of children being involved in, witnessing or performing sex acts on each other with another male adult present, or the giving of a victim by ... the accused to another male adult associate for sexual purposes,” court documents allege.

Many of the alleged offences took place in Victoria and *involve “not only further offences committed against the victims in this matter, but also further victims”.

“There is evidence of other adult offenders who are complicit in similar child-sex offences both independently of and in conjunction with the accused in this matter,” according to the court documents.

Victoria Police is currently investigating and “it is anticipated further charges will be brought ... in the foreseeable future”.

Just as was suggested back in April 2015 further charges were made in Victoria.
I am interested as to who else besides BS may have been already charged or is going to be.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...sh-into-thin-air/story-e6frg6z6-1227308929078
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...d/news-story/60e517cfba665cfb3adc60b763b674d4

Can anyone find a linkable source to back up my claims...... Looking for William Speeding living in either Clarendon Victoria or Corio Victoria in the periods of 1983 to 1985.

Or evidence of his ex wifes name having lived in either during that time.

I know Im right.... but due to TOS my link is not allowed....

ST patricks college may be a lead... not sure though...?

Church association through christening is a solid lead.

Puggle, I have nothing linking this to what you are asking for but it seems the Royal Commission are appealing for info from anyone regarding abuse at Geelong Grammar campuses. They mention Corio senior and middle schools in this article dated 9th June 2015. Possibly way off base but you may have better skills than me at detecting any/no link.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...l/news-story/32379f91cf90cc73df0050d2b7a2219c

I posted stuff prior to this post, but managed to lose it all. Gaaaah. I mentioned that I think the daughter would have been born in 83-84 given she was 3 in March/April 1987. Cant have been 85 I don't think.

so im googling for the spedding link of him residing in clarendon and this link came up when i typed spedding clarendon..... but keep getting the error request could not be satisfied notice, it looks interesting so maybe someone here can open it?
actually this may not be relevant it could be from an ancestory search?

Primary Application - Margaret Spedding 19 1/2 perches in Clarendon ...

search.records.nsw.gov.au/items/1605283

Primary Application - Margaret Spedding 19 1/2 perches in Clarendon Street in Parish Alexandria County Cumberland Municipality Vaucluse Volume 3730 Folio ..

so im googling for the spedding link of him residing in clarendon and this link came up when i typed spedding clarendon..... but keep getting the error request could not be satisfied notice, it looks interesting so maybe someone here can open it?

Primary Application - Margaret Spedding 19 1/2 perches in Clarendon Street in Parish Alexandria County Cumberland Municipality Vaucluse Volume 3730 Folio ..

Thanks bearbear but I don't think this is relevant. It mentions a Clarendon Street in Alexandria NSW, not Victoria. The term perch is an old measurement for a square foot, or in today's terms a square metre.

An interesting discovery BearBear - I can't open it either. Wonder re date of this ?

'Spedding' would indicate post-1987. Vaucluse? I don't live in Sydney but I understand it's high on the scale ?

Looking for ex-wife (nee Hillsley) in order to establish some connections and timelines is certainly a logical step, it is perhaps an invasion of her privacy, since no matter how much fleas hop, one is not necessarily guilty by association.

They married (when?) & went on to have 5 children (am I correct?)

Then she left the relationship with Bill (when?) - however, we have no knowledge of the reasons for that decision. Could have been for any number of reasons ?

AFAIK - Margaret S was previously a "Myers"

The one statement that Margaret made that I do have to agree with was "It's the children I'm worried about, it affects them too,"

However the word "too" if I'm nitpicking ...

Anyway.. I'll give over. Apologies for taking time . I tend to be long winded as I share my own personal thoughts.

Speddings history is of course paramount to this case, no doubt about it. The police would have all the info that we are all trying so desperately to uncover ect. Whether or not he is convicted of these terrible things he has done really does not get us any closer to finding William, yes it proves he is a worthy suspect for sure but these crimes are not about William and I think we need to get back on track , Maybe a separate thread is needed for him and his current charges ect as I think it's becoming more about his previous crimes than it is about William. Of course this is relevant to the sought of man he is but I feel a lot of pages here are too dedicated to the past and not the present.

Speddings history is of course paramount to this case, no doubt about it. The police would have all the info that we are all trying so desperately to uncover ect. Whether or not he is convicted of these terrible things he has done really does not get us any closer to finding William, yes it proves he is a worthy suspect for sure but these crimes are not about William and I think we need to get back on track , Maybe a separate thread is needed for him and his current charges ect as I think it's becoming more about his previous crimes than it is about William. Of course this is relevant to the sought of man he is but I feel a lot of pages here are too dedicated to the past and not the present.

That's a very honest and fair comment HB.

Sadly though, the reality is that BS has been linked to William, which IMO is the reason for us all to be trying to find any further possibilities.

l agree Jube & his team are no doubt many steps ahead of us in the enquiry & investigation, after all, they are the professionals, we are simply well meaning & caring individual community members.

So what's the answer - do we give up and wait ... Or do we continue to dig, to probe & challenge, to investigate - in the hope that as a united force we may add to & assist Jube with anything we can put forward that may perhaps provide a sliver toward answers for William.

It it may be just a sliver; it may be more. We are looking for answers for this little boy and for his family. And IMO, if in those endeavours the spotlight happens to focus somewhere - let's look there carefully before we move on.

Where then do we move on to ??

An interesting discovery BearBear - I can't open it either. Wonder re date of this ?

'Spedding' would indicate post-1987. Vaucluse? I don't live in Sydney but I understand it's high on the scale ?

Looking for ex-wife (nee Hillsley) in order to establish some connections and timelines is certainly a logical step, it is perhaps an invasion of her privacy, since no matter how much fleas hop, one is not necessarily guilty by association.

They married (when?) & went on to have 5 children (am I correct?)

Then she left the relationship with Bill (when?) - however, we have no knowledge of the reasons for that decision. Could have been for any number of reasons

Unless I have things completely wrong I was of the understanding that BS & CH only had 1 child together (CH had one child from previous relationship and BS had 4 from a previous relationship).

I also completely agree that all this discussion of BS history feels way off track to discussing William's whereabouts, however what else is there to go off? The only info that is currently being released to the public still seems to point toward BS and we appear to be waiting for these historical cases go to court before anything new can be presented. Either that or Williams case truly has gone cold?

I see your point Hbayne.
Though, BS was arrested on the historical charges by the taskforce that was set up to investigate Williams disappearance.

Unless I have things completely wrong I was of the understanding that BS & CH only had 1 child together (CH had one child from previous relationship and BS had 4 from a previous relationship).

I also completely agree that all this discussion of BS history feels way off track to discussing William's whereabouts, however what else is there to go off? The only info that is currently being released to the public still seems to point toward BS and we appear to be waiting for these historical cases go to court before anything new can be presented. Either that or Williams case truly has gone cold?

I am not really sure how many kids BS has, and to whom.

BS son had the similar concerns back in May 2015.

"Police [have] lost focus and I believe we should actually be worried about trying to find out what happened to William Tyrrell and where he is if he is still alive and returning him to his parents," Mr Spedding said at his Sydney home.

"The attention has overshadowed …They are not going to find [anything] with Bill, but I believe the attention will far outweigh, this will undo everything to do with William Tyrrell while this plays out [his father's arrest] in the media," he said.

http://www.smh.com.au/national/will...n-bill-spedding-says-son-20150429-1mvs9b.html

He also said that BS had taken in kids and cared for them over the years.:notgood:

I refuse to believe it has gone cold.
I want to believe the historical offences in some way are headed toward finding what happened to William.

BBm - 2 that I know of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members