Not open for further replies.
[FONT=&amp]Man questioned over missing William Tyrrell facing Victoria charges

a02d912c9ac0d0b0b60bae1740b973bc
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Shannon Deery, Herald Sun
July 27, 2016 7:00pm

a02d912c9ac0d0b0b60bae1740b973bc
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]A SUSPECTED paedophile questioned over the disappearance of William Tyrrell is now facing charges in Victoria.

ffa81d62eb95437096f2732f581c3cff

William Tyrrell. Picture: AAP/NSW Police

William Harrie Spedding is expected to appear at the Ballarat Magistrates’ Court today after being charged by sexual crimes detectives.The exact nature of the charges being faced by Mr Spedding is not known. But it is understood his lawyer will seek to have aspects of the case suppressed “to prevent a real and substantial risk of prejudice to the proper administration of justice”.

[/FONT]http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/ma...s/news-story/d608b8554a297796cf68f8c17a9ba91b
[/FONT]

hopefully there is a coronial inquest sooner rather than later, for william, instead of the 7 years it took to hold one for daniel and then only at his parents insistence,
although, i think while det jubelin is on this case it may be a quite a while, he seems very determined and thorough,
but it would allow a deeper digging into persons of interest,
i wonder how many pois there actually are?

Trying to find a link but just had a story pop up on my fb feed A Current Affair exclusive interview with the woman with an incredible link to the disappearance of William Tyrell... I'm thinking SB

TONIGHT: #9ACA's EXCLUSIVE interview with the woman who has incredible links to William Tyrrell’s disappearance.

From ACA Twitter

Not sure if this is an 'A Current Affair' beat up or not (wouldn't put it past them) but they are advertising a story on William Tyrrell to air tonight at 7pm AEST (Channel 9) - https://www.facebook.com/ACurrentAffair9/videos/935160923256952. Promoted as 'Exclusive interview with the woman who has incredible links to William Tyrrell’s heartbreaking disappearance'

Edit: Oops. Seems like a few of us this posted at the same time

Thanks everyone for jumping to post links, fingers crossed for any new information

NO idea.

Could it be someone's ex.

Incredible links.....I can't wait.

Incredible links! It sounds like another ACA sensationalist advertisement. The first thing I thought of was it has something to do with Tony Jones. He's due for release in a few weeks and I was thinking that ACA had interviewed one of his relatives or an ex-wife. But there haven't been any proven links between TJ and William that we know of, incredible or otherwise.

I also thought that it may be NC, William's bio grandmother. I did a comparison of the woman shown in the ACA snippet and an MSM pic of NC (on the right) but I really can't see any real resemblance between the two.

g3Kq23e.jpg

His name is very familiar..... Was he a reporter for the Australian newspaper at some stage ? An investigative reporter

I have no idea.
But it was he while at the Daily Telegraph that gave as plenty to discuss.
GAPA, Natalie Collins, PB and AJ.

Incredible links! It sounds like another ACA sensationalist advertisement. The first thing I thought of was it has something to do with Tony Jones. He's due for release in a few weeks and I was thinking that ACA had interviewed one of his relatives or an ex-wife. But there haven't been any proven links between TJ and William that we know of, incredible or otherwise.

I also thought that it may be NC, William's bio grandmother. I did a comparison of the woman shown in the ACA snippet and an MSM pic of NC (on the right) but I really can't see any real resemblance between the two.

g3Kq23e.jpg

Incredible links to disappearance not actually to William.
Maybe it is just someone that PB said he was at lunch with...lol

g3Kq23e.jpg

i think it may be nc, same eyes and jewellery, just hair pulled back tightly?

Thanks , subscriber only though grrr :(

Sorry about that. Taylor Auerbach worked for News Corp Australia and the Daily Telegraph before joining Channel 9 this year as Senior producer at A Current Affair.

i think it may be nc, same eyes and jewellery, just hair pulled back tightly?

Yes bearbear, the jewellery is similar. So are the eyelid overhangs but the nose and mouth don't look similar. Perhaps it is NC and she has gotten fatter in the face since her last interview but that wouldn't change the shape of her nose. Also, is that a mole on the ACA woman's face near her mouth, or is it a piercing? I wouldn't be surprised if the ACA woman and NC are related.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member