Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the statement "I can't believe he said that" refers to a POI and what they have said to the media.

The last story run by ACA had a bit of a run down on the POI.
http://aca.nine.com.au/article/9083338/tyrrell-men

That would rule AJ out.
BS has not had a lot to say to the media.
That would leave DN and PB.

I believe Taylor had the exclusive Daily Telegraph interview with NC.

wow, so this woman who is ncs best friend, knows bs and tjj and drives a car similar to the one parked outside kendall grandmothers!
and was only interviewed very recently, last wednesday? by police

"incredible AND "intriguing"...

Taylor Auerbach
‏@tauerbach
[video=twitter;767978137925713920]https://twitter.com/tauerbach/status/767978137925713920[/video]

EXCLUSIVE tonight on @ACurrentAffair9 - an intriguing twist in the case of missing boy William Tyrrell #ACA https://www.facebook.com/ACurrentAffair9/videos/935160923256952/ …

Yes that was incredible and intriguing.
Did I hear correctly that AJ is currently on 5 unrelated rape charges in NSW?
What a web....AJ wife's brother lives with Kim who is best friend with Natalie and Kim knows BS ...... the plot thickens.

'Kim' seemed to me to find the ACA interview incredibly amusing or else she was very nervous. Not a good look when a little boy is missing and police are investigating links with a so-called 'paedophile ring' (read child sex trafficking ring).

I really hope no money changed hands for the either or both of the interviews with her and NC.

Yes that was incredible and intriguing.
Did I hear correctly that AJ is currently on 5 unrelated rape charges in NSW?
What a web....AJ wife's brother lives with Kim who is best friend with Natalie and Kim knows BS ...... the plot thickens.

So it did have something to do with AJ? I can't watch ACA so is someone able to re-cap please?

So it did have something to do with AJ? I can't watch ACA so is someone able to re-cap please?

Kim the lady interviewed is best friends with Natalie Collins.
Police interviewed Kim months ago when she applied for a 3 bedroom Dept of Housing home so as Natalie could live with her and they interviewed her again last Wednesday.
Kim contacted ACA.
Police asked Kim for bank transactions and took photos of the front and back of her car as it is similar to the one seen on the day William disappeared.
Kim knows AJ estranged wife and her brother lives with Kim.
Kim also knows BS and he has fixed her washer.
Kim resides in Western Sydney.

If I heard correctly AJ is currently on 5 unrelated rape charges.

I was trying to jot things down ... please correct me if I was wrong.

kim and natalie collins are best friends, they want to live together and applied for a three bedroom house, which seemed suspicious to police who interviewed kim who told them the third bedroom was for her painting hobby, not for keeping william in, police also photographed her car from the front and side angles, she told the reporter she didnt know why and was "surprised" when told it was very similar to the one parked by the white station wagon in kendall that day.
she knows bill spedding and he has fixed her washing machine several times in the presence of her? children (i wonder if he met william on any of those occasions?)

Kim the lady interviewed is best friends with Natalie Collins.
Police interviewed Kim months ago when she applied for a 3 bedroom Dept of Housing home so as Natalie could live with her and they interviewed her again last Wednesday.
Kim contacted ACA.
Police asked Kim for bank transactions and took photos of the front and back of her car as it is similar to the one seen on the day William disappeared.
Kim knows AJ estranged wife and her brother lives with Kim.
Kim also knows BS and he has fixed her washer.
Kim resides in Western Sydney.

If I heard correctly AJ is currently on 5 unrelated rape charges.

I was trying to jot things down ... please correct me if I was wrong.

Thank you Soso. Well that certainly is a tangled web! I'll be able to pick up the ACA interview online later this evening but I was busting to know what it was all about.
:cheers:

kim and natalie collins are best friends, they want to live together and applied for a three bedroom house, which seemed suspicious to police who interviewed kim who told them the third bedroom was for her painting hobby, not for keeping william in, police also photographed her car from the front and side angles, she told the reporter she didnt know why and was "surprised" when told it was very similar to the one parked by the white station wagon in kendall that day.
she knows bill spedding and he has fixed her washing machine several times in the presence of her? children (i wonder if he met william on any of those occasions?)

Thanks bearbear. So BS has fixed Kim's washing machine...where? In western Sydney, Kendall, Wellington, Bonnie Hills, Dunbogan? Sorry, I'll wait until I can actually see the video before I make any further comments. :blushing:

watching that i felt like kim was hiding something, she was probably nervous but feel she knows something, maybe even heard something from a friend in this circle of known paedophiles?

"But to now be questioned over the case of little William is beyond comprehension.

"No one has the right to separate a family like this and this little boy needs and deserves to be with his family."

Police have not suggested the woman had any involvement in William's case.

Last month police seized a white station wagon from Jones' neighbours' house for forensic examination.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/wife-horr...am-tyrrell-disappearance-20151002-gk03hc.html

So BS knows Kim but does he know Natalie?
AJ and his estranged wife know Kim but do they know Natalie?
MS knows BS, AJ and his wife and probably Kim but does she know Natalie?

AJ's Family said AJ and BS were not close but he had sold their daughter a washing machine.
They said he spoke for hours to PB.

WOW ......

Which somebody is going to give it up?

imo

Wow! Wouldn't it be amazing if he was being hidden by these women?

Thank you Soso. Well that certainly is a tangled web! I'll be able to pick up the ACA interview online later this evening but I was busting to know what it was all about.
:cheers:

I am sure I heard Kim say her sister went out with someone but I did not get who.....anyone.

watching that i felt like kim was hiding something, she was probably nervous but feel she knows something, maybe even heard something from a friend in this circle of known paedophiles?

Yes, definitely got the same impression. Seemed either unsure or evasive in some answers. I suspect she knows more than she let on in that interview too. It's an ever-widening circle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214