Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the bio family know who Williams foster GM was and that she lived in Kendall? Its just too coincedental to have all these links. This really is a bizarre case.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

could this whole interview be another police strategy, it all just seemed a bit odd coming out now
and police would have found her link to all these pois and nc ages ago and obviously been watching her and nc,
and having a close friendship to nc would make it very likely shes met william and even joked he would probably call her nan 2 or something if he was there

i wonder if bs ever met william and his sister if/while nc minded them, or visited kims with them while bs fixed her washing machine?

could this whole interview be another police strategy, it all just seemed a bit odd coming out now
and police would have found her link to all these pois and nc ages ago and obviously been watching her and nc,
and having a close friendship to nc would make it very likely shes met william and even joked he would probably call her nan 2 or something if he was there

I am leaning that way bear.

The comment NC made in her first interview with Taylor Auerbach my relationship of 30 years has been shaken to the core.
Has just stayed with me.

Seems there is a web of he knows and she knows this one and that one .... but I guess some people (& poi) are very good at deceiving those around them.

It is now seeming as though more than the victims that's mother was described as Compulsive ... blah blah are coming forward.

Who knows who's connected to who.

I mean that interview would have been edited to give an impression.

Also is that how public housing works you apply for a house so as a friend can live with you? Seems odd.
imo

Thanks for the link ladies. I've just watched it and got a prickly feeling up my spine. Don't know what it is, just something.
I agree Makara. I don't trust Kim one little bit. She seems to have been connected to multiple POIs for a number of years.... BS did repair work for her when her children were young and her sister dated AJ years ago. Is her friendship with NC more recent? Could her friendship with NC have been pre-meditated in some way? IMO

i wonder if bs ever met william and his sister if/while nc minded them, or visited kims with them while bs fixed her washing machine?
I always thought BS had met William somewhere before, from the way he avoided the interviewer's question.

Well the interview certainly left my head spinning. So many links to be coincidental that she knows all these people. We can only assume then that if they all know each other through Kim then they would know Natalie. KAT is still in contact with bio dads sister from what i have been, so all these POI would possibly know the Tyrrell family situation. Did Kim know BS or knows him? in contact with? And AJs brother-in-law living with her? How would Natalie feel about her best friend living with POI relative in her grandsons case that's causing her so much distress? Didn't seem an issue as she's applied for housing with Kim. This all gets stranger and stranger.
Well at least there is some movement on the case. Now lets find William! Big kudos to the police on this case, I can only imagine how difficult it is. Thoughts with Williams family as MSM release more info. All IMOO.

I agree Makara. I don't trust Kim one little bit. She seems to have been connected to multiple POIs for a number of years.... BS did repair work for her when her children were young and her sister dated AJ years ago. Is her friendship with NC more recent? Could her friendship with NC have been pre-meditated in some way? IMO
Hmmm interesting thought....

1. She felt she should let Australia know the police had contacted her (why?)
2. She lives with AJ's brother, knows BS and besties with Williams bio grandma NC. Lots of connections there

I would like to say I had hoped I would finish watching the story with a small glimmer of hope that Kim and Natalie had managed to sweep little William away and had kept him safe and loved all this time but sadly I don't think that to be the case.
i think Kim may know more than she is letting on (hence the frequent smiles and lack of emotion for William) but I don't think there is any AMAZING NEW TWIST

sorry it's AJ's brother in law Kim lives with

I have no idea.
But it was he while at the Daily Telegraph that gave as plenty to discuss.
GAPA, Natalie Collins, PB and AJ.

Very interesting who is on his "following" list on FB. (Taylor Aurbach)

i wonder if ncs partner in her 30 yr relationship knows any of the pois, it seems like a small world,
at least now we have msm confirmation of the link between the pois and william

Morning all! Woah, just seen how much this thread has moved overnight! Going to grab a giant coffee and catch up!!!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

i dont have fb, so can anyone say whos following taylor auerbach please, just initials will do

wow, so this woman who is ncs best friend, knows bs and tjj and drives a car similar to the one parked outside kendall grandmothers!
and was only interviewed very recently, last wednesday? by police
Interesting.....
There's that 6 degrees of separation again!

Tony Jones is a peice of shiate... said it..will keep saying it.

Finally..the wheels are coming off and Im loving it.

Taylor Auerbach ....cant proove it.... but will bet my house was the media liason with Police. Go back through all the old original articles after William went missing, he (Taylor had the swoop) even managing to know exactly where Mr Speeding was going to be every second of the day of the bush search...with pictures of his every move on that day.

That's why Taylor is important....

Why did Kim feel the need to come forward .....why was it important to let people know she was contacted by police?

Because she is freakin.... grrrrrr warning them that she is under their (police radar) how else is she going to warn complicit parties....she can't call them as her phone is undoubtedly being monitored.....

Don't get me started on the other peice of shiate.... Who ....think!!!! .....who gets a lawyer to type out a response about their disgust at their partner and shock at their previous convictions....denounces him.....

The lady doth protest too much methinks...

Ahhh where was YOUR car? ...... dont tell me you didn't know..... it was hidden at your neighbours...

****EN LIAR

Yes that was incredible and intriguing.
Did I hear correctly that AJ is currently on 5 unrelated rape charges in NSW?
What a web....AJ wife's brother lives with Kim who is best friend with Natalie and Kim knows BS ...... the plot thickens.
5?! And isn't he getting released from jail soon!?

Woah! Holy moly.

Kim the lady interviewed is best friends with Natalie Collins.
Police interviewed Kim months ago when she applied for a 3 bedroom Dept of Housing home so as Natalie could live with her and they interviewed her again last Wednesday.
Kim contacted ACA.
Police asked Kim for bank transactions and took photos of the front and back of her car as it is similar to the one seen on the day William disappeared.
Kim knows AJ estranged wife and her brother lives with Kim.
Kim also knows BS and he has fixed her washer.
Kim resides in Western Sydney.

If I heard correctly AJ is currently on 5 unrelated rape charges.

I was trying to jot things down ... please correct me if I was wrong.
So Kim contacted ACA....

Well I am glad that people are coming forward to talk. It definately helps fill in the dots a bit of how everyone us connected. However it sure does create more questions!

But why did she contact ACA? Is she scared? Im thinking she wanted to get her story out before MSM did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members