Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks bearbear. So BS has fixed Kim's washing machine...where? In western Sydney, Kendall, Wellington, Bonnie Hills, Dunbogan? Sorry, I'll wait until I can actually see the video before I make any further comments. :blushing:

Kim went to Wellington High School

Thanks for the link ladies. I've just watched it and got a prickly feeling up my spine. Don't know what it is, just something.

So was John Gardoll included in the move into the three bedroom house or was it just to be Kim and Karen?

surely kim would follow the case on tv etc and knowing tjs wife debbie, would know about the cars, it then seems odd she would say she didnt know her car fitted the description?

surely kim would follow the case on tv etc and knowing tjs wife debbie, would know about the cars, it then seems odd she would say she didnt know her car fitted the description?

Yep. I call bs on that one and I don't mean Bill Spedding.

Yep you would think so.
But the end bit when Tracey was chatting to reporter.
Kim felt she should let Australia know the police had contacted her.
Why?

She said she had the car for about 2 years. Who had it before her?

Yep you would think so.
But the end bit when Tracey was chatting to reporter.
Kim felt she should let Australia know the police had contacted her.
Why?

She said she had the car for about 2 years. Who had it before her?

Um...PB? Or his son? Is it the car that was supposed to be in Queensland when William disappeared and was later said to have been scrapped?

So LE are watching NC: To know she has applied for a rental house?

Well I awaited this interview with hope for new information.
unfortunately I think it was sadly lacking.... A combination of ACA media hype and a woman who decided to tell her little tale to ACA for some cold hard cash. I wouldn't trust Kim as far as I could throw her.

1. She felt she should let Australia know the police had contacted her (why?)
2. She lives with AJ's brother, knows BS and besties with Williams bio grandma NC. Lots of connections there
3. She has owned her car which is similar to the car sighted outside FGM around time of disappearance
4. Seems to lack the knowledge of basic facts surrounding the case such as cars reported on scene etc even though with all her connections (especially her bestie NC) you would think the case would be high on her radar
4. If she's applying to public housing she is not cashed up so some extra $ from selling a media story may come in handy

I would like to say I had hoped I would finish watching the story with a small glimmer of hope that Kim and Natalie had managed to sweep little William away and had kept him safe and loved all this time but sadly I don't think that to be the case.
i think Kim may know more than she is letting on (hence the frequent smiles and lack of emotion for William) but I don't think there is any AMAZING NEW TWIST

The early adverting had Kim saying " I can't believe he said that"...or something to that effect.
Did that come up in the interview I can't recall hearing it?

The early adverting had Kim saying " I can't believe he said that"...or something to that effect.
Did that come up in the interview I can't recall hearing it?

i think that was about someone/police? hinting that the third bedroom in the new accom could be for william?

1. She felt she should let Australia know the police had contacted her (why?)

. . .

i think Kim may know more than she is letting on (hence the frequent smiles and lack of emotion for William) but I don't think there is any AMAZING NEW TWIST
(snipped)

Kim struck me as an amiable alcoholic.

Two cars parked opposite house raise suspicions
Police have also appealed for information about two cars — described as a dark grey old-model, medium-size sedan and an old white station wagon — that were parked opposite the house on the day William disappeared.
"The circumstances in which those cars were found — one parked behind the other with their windows down — raised our suspicions in that they were parked between the driveways [on the street]," he said.................................
Officers also want to identify another two vehicles that were seen travelling in Benaroon Drive around the time William was last seen.
One was described as a dark green or greyish-coloured sedan.
"That drove past the driveway of 48 Benaroon Drive, when William and his sister were riding their bikes on the driveway on the morning of his disappearance," Detective Inspector Jubelin said.
"That vehicle did a u-turn shortly after driving past the driveway, then drove out of Benaroon Drive.
"We also have reports of a four-wheel-drive leaving Benaroon Drive around the time that William disappeared."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-09-...sed-in-search-for-3yo-william-tyrrell/6753948

I have no idea about cars but I think if I had seen Kim's car I would have been able to say a silver/grey holden.

But I guess there was not artist impression published of that 3rd car that made a U turn in the street. It was a bit of a mystery.

The KIM number plates would be a give away if she owned it at the time one would think.
imo

Her car is pretty distinctive, with not only back stickers but a large one across the top of the windscreen.

I watched the interview and thought it was kind of weird somehow. I noted that lady Kim i think, did some nice aboriginal dot painting artwork and had some of it on her walls.
I think WT is being hidden somewhere and those ladies might know more than they are telling. But i am probably wrong.

The whole interview feels really off, like she's trying to downplay the situation when it's a missing child.
I also found the whole NC parts odd, why would either of them want it put out there that they have any connection to anyone named as a person of interest in WTs disappearance disappearance , very strange....

Her car is pretty distinctive, with not only back stickers but a large one across the top of the windscreen.

Not to mention the Cops are Tops stickers on the back window.
I guess they could have been added more recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat