Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just out of interest...in the ACA story, was it ever stated why they interviewed KL? Was it because she came forward and said 'hey weird co-incidences here, interview me' or was it because someone else discovered the links between her and BS and AJ and spilled them to ACA. On the surface one could say it was about money....but if you consider the latter it opens up a range of other possibilities too.

I think KL said that investigators told her she should let the media know she'd been interviewed by police. As Taylor Auerbach (the journalist who covered William's case extensively) is now the producer of ACA, it could be a coincidence. Then again; maybe not. The party line from police is that the tip resulted from a DoH application by KL for a 3 bedroom house for her, her 'art' and NC. That explanation may be part of police 'strategy'.

Kendall has a population of a 1000 people. When you have surrounding areas. What a population of 5000 people, someone must know the cars, or they are not of the area.

Not being of the area, these cars would be picked up by other cameras, outside the district

Well from memory it was said that the police paid her a surprise visit just days before. KL thought it necessary she contacted ACA because she thought Australia should know the police had spoken to her.

The links? The car? The fridges? The phones?

For a "long time" police have known about these cars but have now, almost 12 months after William disappeared, released the information to the public.
"There is a strategy behind when we release information," Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin said......................

"The people driving these cars have not come forward to police," Detective Inspector Jubelin said.
"But it's important in saying that we have received information we are following up about who might be owners of these vehicles."
He would not elaborate on what links investigators had made between the cars and "other information that has come to us in recent times"..........................

"Suspicion comes in many forms," Detective Inspector Jubelin said.
"If it is a case during the broad media coverage, someone changes the subject or someone talks incessantly about it ... pass this information onto police and we will address those doubts."
Police stressed it was not suggested the cars were linked to William's disappearance but the vehicles needed to eliminated from the homicide squad investigation.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...nths-after-disappearance-20150907-gjgpr1.html

It is a tangled web.
The police are not sitting around doing nothing.
imo

Tangled alright. Everyone knows everyone. Fridges, washing machines and scrap go together. So who is he scrap dealer?

Well from memory it was said that the police paid her a surprise visit just days before. KL thought it necessary she contacted ACA because she thought Australia should know the police had spoken to her.

The links? The car? The fridges? The phones?

For a "long time" police have known about these cars but have now, almost 12 months after William disappeared, released the information to the public.
"There is a strategy behind when we release information," Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin said......................

"The people driving these cars have not come forward to police," Detective Inspector Jubelin said.
"But it's important in saying that we have received information we are following up about who might be owners of these vehicles."
He would not elaborate on what links investigators had made between the cars and "other information that has come to us in recent times"..........................

"Suspicion comes in many forms," Detective Inspector Jubelin said.
"If it is a case during the broad media coverage, someone changes the subject or someone talks incessantly about it ... pass this information onto police and we will address those doubts."
Police stressed it was not suggested the cars were linked to William's disappearance but the vehicles needed to eliminated from the homicide squad investigation.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...nths-after-disappearance-20150907-gjgpr1.html

It is a tangled web.
The police are not sitting around doing nothing.
imo

I think KL said that investigators told her she should let the media know she'd been interviewed by police. As Taylor Auerbach (the journalist who covered William's case extensively) is now the producer of ACA, it could be a coincidence. Then again; maybe not. The party line from police is that the tip resulted from a DoH application by KL for a 3 bedroom house for her, her 'art' and NC. That explanation may be part of police 'strategy'.

Just out of interest...in the ACA story, was it ever stated why they interviewed KL? Was it because she came forward and said 'hey weird co-incidences here, interview me' or was it because someone else discovered the links between her and BS and AJ and spilled them to ACA. On the surface one could say it was about money....but if you consider the latter it opens up a range of other possibilities too.

Kind of odd isn't it though...that they would tell her to let the media know?? And I don't remember any of the LE being interviewed in that story?? Interesting...

Kind of odd isn't it though...that they would tell her to let the media know?? And I don't remember any of the LE being interviewed in that story?? Interesting...

Yes, odd and interesting.

From the same article.

Each time the media focus turns to the high-profile investigation, there is a spike in information reported to police.

I agree soso and Wex. Also, I think investigators are trying to fix KL's location in, or near, Kendall that fateful day or subsequently in the company of William himself. Seeing KL's face on TV would jog someone's memory; just as seeing NC's would've done at the time of her interview. I suspect investigators are looking at the BD's family and associates at the moment. Alternatively, they could be trying to put the wind up someone who will become very unsettled that they have found a link between William's BF and a POI(s). The ACA segment didn't just happen, I suspect.

A police facts sheet, presented to the court last week, said Mr Spedding was “in negotiations … to regain access to” the children before his arrest.
“Police hold serious concerns for the safety of these children if the accused is once more given access,” the document said.
The boys’ mother said yesterday she raised the allegations surrounding the alleged 1987 abuse involving Mr Spedding during a meeting with state authorities roughly 2½ years ago.
The boys’ grandfather said he did not know what would now happen to the children, and had been told only that the authorities were “looking into it”.
“I am very concerned about what may have happened to my grandchildren,” he said.
Neither he nor the boys’ mother can be named for legal reasons that also restrict what can be said about the children themselves. The boys’ mother said she had been warned not to speak to the press.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...n/news-story/dc162954d67a5c014031cb4e59bfc735

But she did speak to the media regardless of the warning.
I wonder if there were any consequences.

Thank you, this is interesting SoSo.

I can't open the article so I ask: am I to take from this that BS was the one saying he was concerned about what might happen to HIS grandchildren? Or is there now a bio grandfather in the mix for these boys ?

2.5 years ago may perhaps be around the time they went to live with Mr & Mrs S. Can you elaborate on that?

i am also interested in the statement that the Mother of those kids did speak to the media. Are you able to poste on that please?

Kendall has a population of a 1000 people. When you have surrounding areas. What a population of 5000 people, someone must know the cars, or they are not of the area.

Not being of the area, these cars would be picked up by other cameras, outside the district

Tangled alright. Everyone knows everyone. Fridges, washing machines and scrap go together. So who is he scrap dealer?

Well, we know who the scrap 'collector' is/was. After seeing KL's and her neighbour's yards from above, it makes you wonder if he (or a middle man) brought regular loads to Sydney, doesn't it?

Thanks for that link Wexford and also or the hint. I had not read that particular article but it noticed it was not a 'yesterday' development.
One fact established is that all 3 children are of the same (unhappy) Mum as we expected - even though there were some suggestions earlier re the 'mother of One of the children' .

One thing that has long occupied my thoughts is the fact that S was aware of the activities of 1987. Given the time span, I wonder how come. Was there family discussion ? Was her partner D aware? Did he perhaps become aware via 'new' childhood family relationships ? Did he perhaps pass the information onto her - even perhaps with a warning 'keep an eye on the kids when there' ??

Have a similar interest Wexford, although KL's offspring was very adamant in proclaiming 'no one was paid'!

Thank you, this is interesting SoSo.

I can't open the article so I ask: am I to take from this that BS was the one saying he was concerned about what might happen to HIS grandchildren? Or is there now a bio grandfather in the mix for these boys ?

2.5 years ago may perhaps be around the time they went to live with Mr & Mrs S. Can you elaborate on that?

i am also interested in the statement that the Mother of those kids did speak to the media. Are you able to poste on that please?

Bill Spedding was living with three children

April 27, 2015
DAN BOX
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...n/news-story/dc162954d67a5c014031cb4e59bfc735

The ombudsman has been asked by the 3 boys mother to establish how they came to be sharing a house with BS.
The mother who cannot be named had raised the alleged allegations of sexual abuse some 2 1/2 years previously.

Legal reasons restrict what can be said about the children also.
The boys bio grandfather ( no mention of maternal or paternal) was concerned about what happened to his grandchildren.
He was informed authorities were looking at it.

In regard to the mother speaking to the media, I have clearly made an assumption.
So thanks for pointing that out.
The boys mother said she had been warned not to speak to the press.
So I guess it could have been anyone passing on that information to the press.

But then it got me thinking about an earlier article. it was very confusing, one minute talking about children the next minute the child.

The mother said her child was removed from her home by FACs because of a domestic situation. She has turned her house into a shrine to the lost child.
Three of the children who had been living with him and his wife have since been removed, The Daily Telegraph can reveal.
The mother of one of the children who had lived with the Speddings said she now wants the child back. “They should be home with me,” the mother, who cannot be identified, said.

The child’s room is untouched and she has not taken the Christmas tree down since the child was removed early in 2011.

Family Services quizzed ‘person of interest’: Children were removed from tradesman Bill Spedding’s care
January 27, 2015
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...e/news-story/73350ebd1be700109fa5a5eb5bb06d0c

Have a similar interest Wexford, although KL's offspring was very adamant in proclaiming 'no one was paid'!
I only heard that no money was paid. Not that there was no payment of any kind.

i'm still trying to get a handle on the date line SoSo -

Taylor Auerbach enabled public exposure of NC's thoughts & feeling back in February (2016) I believe. At that time she was understandably distraught, and also mentioned the impact on her relationship as well as on her employment / financial situation.

KL's child says she and best friend NC only met in January (2016)

6 months later, Taylor Auerbach is also giving KL an avenue for her 'claim to fame'.

it's all far too sordid for me, particularly at this time of the night. I need to place my trust & William's safety in a higher being.

Bill Spedding was living with three children

April 27, 2015
DAN BOX

The ombudsman has been asked by the 3 boys mother to establish how they came to be sharing a house with BS.
The mother who cannot be named had raised the alleged allegations of sexual abuse some 2 1/2 years previously.

Legal reasons restrict what can be said about the children also.
The boys bio grandfather ( no mention of maternal or paternal) was concerned about what happened to his grandchildren.
He was informed authorities were looking at it.

In regard to the mother speaking to the media, I have clearly made an assumption.
So thanks for pointing that out.
The boys mother said she had been warned not to speak to the press.
So I guess it could have been anyone passing on that information to the press.

But then it got me thinking about an earlier article. it was very confusing, one minute talking about children the next minute the child.

The mother said her child was removed from her home by FACs because of a domestic situation. She has turned her house into a shrine to the lost child.
Three of the children who had been living with him and his wife have since been removed, The Daily Telegraph can reveal.
The mother of one of the children who had lived with the Speddings said she now wants the child back. “They should be home with me,” the mother, who cannot be identified, said.

The child’s room is untouched and she has not taken the Christmas tree down since the child was removed early in 2011.

Family Services quizzed ‘person of interest’: Children were removed from tradesman Bill Spedding’s care
January 27, 2015
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...e/news-story/73350ebd1be700109fa5a5eb5bb06d0c

I hear you SoSo. It's all just a f;/4&$@ mess. In no way aided by the reporting!

I only heard that no money was paid. Not that there was no payment of any kind.

I didn't think so. So why else would she do that interview revealing the amazing 'co-incidences'? With that incredulous tone...why me? Rabbit in the headlights maybe? Someone may have been paid for info somewhere but I don't think it was her.

I didn't think so. So why else would she do that interview revealing the amazing 'co-incidences'? With that incredulous tone...why me? Rabbit in the headlights maybe? Someone may have been paid for info somewhere but I don't think it was her.

5 mins of fame maybe? also liars often adopt that incredulous why me, over reaction stance,
im thinking its all part of jubelins clever strategy

Hi there - I'm a long time 'lurker', usually I have no issues in following clues & initials etc that haven't been released in MSM, however, I have been unable to piece significance of the surname? Have I missed something in my sleuthing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966