Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very much so, I think.

Thanks for saying that. Sometimes I feel like I'm disappearing down the rabbit hole with this case and seeing things that aren't there. They may not be there, but at least I'm not the only one seeing it. MOO

I felt the main scrapyard dude would know the network. But now you have said it Bohemian, it may be there is a "We come to you" guy. I guess it is knowing what and how the industry works in the area.

Its all cash, and it is under the radar activity. I dare say, verge collection isn't their only gig. Its a good point from you all the same.

Well, we know who the scrap 'collector' is/was. After seeing KL's and her neighbour's yards from above, it makes you wonder if he (or a middle man) brought regular loads to Sydney, doesn't it?

The We come to you guy would know them all. Who was with TJ that day he was looking for scrap? Did someone clean up their yard in case someone made the connect?

How many yards look like Steptoe and Son in Google maps? Was BS pawn shop a reseller of verge collection items resurrected ?

Thanks for saying that. Sometimes I feel like I'm disappearing down the rabbit hole with this case and seeing things that aren't there. They may not be there, but at least I'm not the only one seeing it. MOO

Hey Froggie, I think we are all doing our best for Wiiliam and your input is certainly appreciated by me. It's a dreadful and seemingly complicated situation.

i have also stumbled upon a Brendan George Gargoll in the region. Wonder of the association perhaps.

I've been lurking for a while but have a few things to add to the discussion.

I think the Natalie connection is too strong to be nothing so I've worked on the assumption that there is something relevant in that. I then discovered a post, now removed, on FB in which someone was claiming she had in fact been married to TJ at some stage. I have no idea if this was someone incorrectly understanding the Kim/DJ connection or in fact something of interest..... If this is in any way true, this makes TJ potentially Willam's GF.

If Natalie was indeed close to TJ then some kind of opportunistic revenge with a pedophilia element makes a lot of sense.

Also I think we've all worked on the assumption that the FGM randomly contacted Spedding to repair her machine. However, in smaller towns, many people are acquaintances. I personally don't live in a small place but have had the same whitegoods repairer in my home 4 times. Thus, I think Spedding was already known to her and therefore someone with whom she may make small talk and disclose William's impending arrival.

If Spedding/TJ and maybe Kim's partner have an association with Natalie and there is some bad blood there it might make sense that a snatch was planned. Kill two birds with one stone maybe?

Hey Froggie, I think we are all doing our best for Wiiliam and your input is certainly appreciated by me. It's a dreadful and seemingly complicated situation.

i have also stumbled upon a Brendan George Gargoll in the region. Wonder of the association perhaps.

That name jumped out at me too, I have been wondering who BC's father is, who NC's partner is and just trying to cross reference a lot of names that have come up in this case, wondering more than having any facts to go on. I believe KL's people are the Kamilaroi and a lot of the names and towns associated with people in this case seem to be on the outskirts of Kamilaroi territory. I feel like there are lots of old families and networks throughout this case and I have no idea how or if people associate with each other, but it's just something I notice. MOO

I felt the main scrapyard dude would know the network. But now you have said it Bohemian, it may be there is a "We come to you" guy. I guess it is knowing what and how the industry works in the area.

Its all cash, and it is under the radar activity. I dare say, verge collection isn't their only gig. Its a good point from you all the same.

Yes, remember BS visited a storage facility on the day of the search on Ghost Road, when he was in his van heading to Port Macquarie LAC to report? I always wondered what he stored there. AJ's scrap collection awaiting pickup, perhaps?

The We come to you guy would know them all. Who was with TJ that day he was looking for scrap? Did someone clean up their yard in case someone made the connect?

How many yards look like Steptoe and Son in Google maps? Was BS pawn shop a reseller of verge collection items resurrected ?

AJ supposedly went to see PB at the pub that day, according to family. I didn't want to think it but could William have been transported out of the area in a hollowed out appliance? Now I feel sick.

Remember the white 4WD ssid to be speeding out of Benaroon Drive that day?

I don't think the name Gargoll is connected to Tony Jones' and his connection to the name Gardoll. Just be careful that you're not naming innocent people here.

I've been lurking for a while but have a few things to add to the discussion.

I think the Natalie connection is too strong to be nothing so I've worked on the assumption that there is something relevant in that. I then discovered a post, now removed, on FB in which someone was claiming she had in fact been married to TJ at some stage. I have no idea if this was someone incorrectly understanding the Kim/DJ connection or in fact something of interest..... If this is in any way true, this makes TJ potentially Willam's GF.

If Natalie was indeed close to TJ then some kind of opportunistic revenge with a pedophilia element makes a lot of sense.

Also I think we've all worked on the assumption that the FGM randomly contacted Spedding to repair her machine. However, in smaller towns, many people are acquaintances. I personally don't live in a small place but have had the same whitegoods repairer in my home 4 times. Thus, I think Spedding was already known to her and therefore someone with whom she may make small talk and disclose William's impending arrival.

If Spedding/TJ and maybe Kim's partner have an association with Natalie and there is some bad blood there it might make sense that a snatch was planned. Kill two birds with one stone maybe?

From what I've read (also on social media) NC's partner of 30 years was James, surname unknown.

So I presume Paul Bickford has confirmed alibi to his presence at the loceal pub which would would put AJ on camera in the pub somewhere?

Have police stated that they have camera evidence of AJ?

We would have heard if NC was a member of GAPA? The grandparent network?

Someone rang someone, or how did they communicate? They would have had to know William was there a day before William was there. The area was a ripe abduction spot.

If William had been killed, it would be a pedo abduction, otherwise, William is somewhere.

Yes, remember BS visited a storage facility on the day of the search on Ghost Road, when he was in his van heading to Port Macquarie LAC to report? I always wondered what he stored there. AJ's scrap collection awaiting pickup, perhaps?

AJ supposedly went to see PB at the pub that day, according to family. I didn't want to think it but could William have been transported out of the area in a hollowed out appliance? Now I feel sick.

Remember the white 4WD ssid to be speeding out of Benaroon Drive that day?

So I presume Paul Bickford has confirmed alibi to his presence at the loceal pub which would would put AJ on camera in the pub somewhere?

Have police stated that they have camera evidence of AJ?

We would have heard if NC was a member of GAPA? The grandparent network?

Someone rang someone, or how did they communicate? They would have had to know William was there a day before William was there. The area was a ripe abduction spot.

If William had been killed, it would be a pedo abduction, otherwise, William is somewhere.

Well who knows.
But if you are to believe Mr B then all is good. :rolleyes:
He said he and his wife were told by detectives he was no longer a person of *interest in William’s disappearance.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...r/news-story/928849a6a6135237b777ca8d545f6d14

Well who knows.
But if you are to believe Mr B then all is good. :rolleyes:
He said he and his wife were told by detectives he was no longer a person of *interest in William’s disappearance.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...r/news-story/928849a6a6135237b777ca8d545f6d14

and he says......

[h=1]'I only harmed one child'[/h]https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/30619942/i-only-harmed-one-child-sick-defence-of-tyrrell-person-of-interest/#page1

like that makes it all ok then!

That name jumped out at me too, I have been wondering who BC's father is, who NC's partner is and just trying to cross reference a lot of names that have come up in this case, wondering more than having any facts to go on. I believe KL's people are the Kamilaroi and a lot of the names and towns associated with people in this case seem to be on the outskirts of Kamilaroi territory. I feel like there are lots of old families and networks throughout this case and I have no idea how or if people associate with each other, but it's just something I notice. MOO

I am with you on this Froggie. And OMG, what a maze Jube's team have to work through. Can you imagine the whiteboards in those offices! But I believe in a higher power, and justice will done.

I find NC very difficult to get information on, and that may perhaps be because it was all purposefully removed.

There is definitely a 'common' area but then that is to be expected in respect of families & friends.

It crossed my mind that perhaps Kim's friendship (that apparently started in January this year) may have been orchestrated on purpose ??

I don't think the name Gargoll is connected to Tony Jones' and his connection to the name Gardoll. Just be careful that you're not naming innocent people here.

Absolutely Makara. And my apologies for the typo - fingers a bit fatter these days!

I really would like to know what model and make of Ford Falcon the police are looking at? Just to say a Ford Falcon would encompass a huge number of cars. Are they looking at ute's, station wagons, 4WD's etc?

If the white car in the image is in relation to the questioning, Im going to guess a station wagon. One of the most prolific cars on the road, but it appears quite common in crime. seen int he stationwagon.

Whats the name of the other girl that went missing in the Falcon stationwagon. Someone has a signature with the school girl that was last seen in a white Falcon.
Siriyakorn ‘Bung’ Siriboon
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...rn-bung-siriboon/story-fni0fee2-1226939404746

I really would like to know what model and make of Ford Falcon the police are looking at? Just to say a Ford Falcon would encompass a huge number of cars. Are they looking at ute's, station wagons, 4WD's etc?
422302-0800f912-e9d1-11e3-873b-5e8c286cce93.jpg
2C06711B00000578-0-The_mother_had_seen_two_cars_suspiciously_parked_on_the_side_of_-a-26_1441985079979.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nging-convicted-child-abuser-person-case.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double