Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM: That's correct. When asked about the new information re the cars, Gary Jubelin stated that it was strategic on the part of the investigators to release that information 12 months on. So what would be the strategy to release that information after 12 months? The only thing I can think of is that the police may have thought they had an ace up their sleeve and didn't want to reveal anything about the vehicles to MSM so that they were not ditched, scrapped etc. After 12 months of no headway the information about the cars has now been thrown to the public in the hope that more information will be forthcoming.

Or hopefully... they ID'd the owners of the vehicles, and only then released the info to see what the vehicle owners would do once they realised they had been spotted by the FM.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great idea Koios - but needs greater mathematical minds than mine .. Sorry :(

thanks Makara. I think perhaps Ch 7 dug deep to create a 'viewing draw-card' and capitalised on the impending anniversary. Sadly IMO because this was a nothing in terms of William.
However, this morning they did have Hetty Johnson on (Brave Hearts founder) and she advised that Poloce will be holding a Press Conference on Monday.
She hedged (IMO) and was very careful not to give any direct answers .. To the effect of ... didn't know anything about what the Police might know ...we'll hear from them on Monday.

From my previous knowledge of Hetty, she doesn't pull punches. She has been a massive advocate for Wiilam & his family.
IMO, The fact that she is being very measured in her comments speaks volumes ... Of what, who knows when we will know, but rest assured, the axe will fall.

And doubts about that, just look at where Brett Cowan is now, in all his previous arrogance ..... More hot water than he ever imagined, and I guess it won't stop there.

https://au.tv.yahoo.com/sunrise/video/watch/32572490/toddler-william-tyrell-still-missing/#page1

I only caught part of the interview this morning but I, too, was intrigued by the seeming emphasis she placed on not knowing anything about what the police might know. I felt like I heard a slight little laugh in her words, like she was excited about what is to come. JMOO.

Sorry, a little OT from where the thread is drifting right now (I am consistently catching up, lol), but I just wanted to say that the 'Hundreds of POIs' would almost definitely still include some residents from Benaroon Dr and surrounding areas, as well as regular visitors to the street (i.e., postal workers, utility meter readers, possibly council workers, door-to-door sales people e.t.c.).

Those with watertight alibis would have been excluded already, but those without will remain as POIs until they are cleared (or arrested). Some of these POIs would be secondary (wrong place, wrong time, insufficient alibi); whereas some would be primary (people within the area who have no alibi, historical charges and perhaps some circumstantial evidence showing that it's possible they were capable of taking William at the time, or evidence pointing to later involvement). Out of the hundreds of POIs, most of them are likely secondary POIs and investigations would be concentrated on the few primary POIs.

I'd say the POIs we have heard about in the media are the majority of primary POIs, but there's no doubt a couple of leads we haven't heard about (yet). so when we hear about hundreds of POIs, the majority of these would be completely innocent citizens living close by, who just haven't been completely excluded yet.

Frogwell, in regards to what you have said about BS being targeted by the media, it would be truly tragic if he was completely innocent and being targeted in this manner, but if he hasn't been cleared yet, it is either because:
1) His alibi/s haven't checked out and nothing else has indicated he isn't involved, or...
2) He has not been cleared due to police strategies because they want somebody else to believe he is being monitored.
Now, police definitely do use strategies when needed, but (like every Govt. department) they have a budget, so it's extremely unlikely they would use a strategy that could later result in a huge compensation claim for defamation etc. One could argue that maybe BS is cooperating with a strategy, but if that was the case, you'd think he would negotiate a deal on his historic charges. This clearly hasn't happened or there would be a conclusion (guilty plea) to those.

Also IMO, there's no chance that LE have just simply forgotten to clear him publicly yet. If you were innocent and named a POI in the same manner, what lengths would you go to, to clear your name? You certainly wouldn't let LE just forget about you, would you? Regardless, if he is innocent of all accusations, justice will prevail and he will be compensated eventually.

Where's that 'multiple thanks' button when I need it ..

What's a 'VHS' richie? :confused:

Seriously, I can ask my SIL to record it as an audiovisual file, and then upload it to WS, youtube or vimeo. Would that be of any use?

That was a machine run by steam...I seem to remember??

Absolutely but I'm sure that the police have questioned the grandchildren, teachers etc. in regard to BS's attendance at the school that day. Nothing at all has been mentioned by police or in MSM, or on SM for that matter, that BS was or wasn't there.

Nor in the famous BS video.....(available on VHS for Richieswan)

, the
'THE lead detective investigating the disappearance of William Tyrrell, Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin, said a press conference will be held on Monday, September 12.

That date is significant as it marks two years since William went missing from his relatives’ home on the Mid North Coast.'

"There will be a press conference on Monday morning at 8.30am in Sydney which will be a fairly substantial conference,” Det Insp Jubelin said.

“We have deliberately not spoken to the media for 12 months and this conference will be highlighting what has taken place in that time and where we are at with the case."'

http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/story/4153235/two-years-of-anguish/?cs=2452

Thanks Boho, I totally respect your opinion and aw some investigations, however, in hearing that Det Jubelin is endorsing Mi day's press conference,I am comfortable that it will be honest, as far as what is known, but also want is safe to make public and not kill the opportunity.

Det Jubelin has a very solid history in relation to his 'WINS', but over and above that, I see a man who is wholly invested in justice for the victims, but also answers and closure for their families.

iMO, he is a master of Strategic Planning - know & understand your targeted prey - load the bait - throw it out there - wait patiently - And then REEL IN..

Richies house
Crabstick's interrogation room (next to his kitchen)

5e06f36eda3ad00cd2ad854b43c03bcb.jpg

Yes that is the gully. The reason is I have found another case in which a small child disappeared into a similar slot-shaped gully at the side of a road.
I am hoping for a scientific estimate of the exact diameter (in centimetres or inches) of the largest diameter rigid ball (sphere) that would fit through that slot?

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...f3hu5rd4wDG4g0BidXk431Oi3eSiWiNR9jtVOB60w8pBg

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/...SwTDsSywq-1z_h7T7kwDkLFRgcQylLtnSaIhtDuGplp3A

Koios, when I look at that picture, I think of WT standing at the end of the driveway waiting for his Dad and standing on top of the drain. It hadn't been raining when he disappeared or the following few days during the searches and all the drains were checked, so I don't know if there could have been any other flow to sweep him along. I am very curious to see the pictures you have of where the pipes probably head south, as I also think of all those vehicles parked along that gutter in the following days. Makes me want to cry at the thought of it. Great thinking. MOO

Or hopefully... they ID'd the owners of the vehicles, and only then released the info to see what the vehicle owners would do once they realised they had been spotted by the FM.

I still wonder if maybe someone or something besides fm did not see the cars.

I still wonder if maybe someone or something besides fm did not see the cars.

I was just going to post that it seems awfully strange and unlikely that these 2 out-of-place vehicles were only witnessed by FM, who paid no mind to them at the time, even though prompted by the 000 operator, but only remembered about them hours and hours later.

Just curious as to whether there were any birthday celebrations or renewals of pleas for information at the time of WT's 5th birthday back on June 26th this year?

From all I have read, wasn't Strikeforce Rosann based out of Port Mackarie(sp?), and so is it meaningful that this substantial press conference to take place on Monday will be held in Sydney?

The announcement about all 4 cars, I think 1st came up in the 60 minutes special on the case in September 2015. There FM said she saw the 2 cars parked across the road when she opened the curtains 1st thing in the morning and noticed them still in the same spot at about 9.30 still in the same spot when she was encouraging WT to climb trees in the backyard. A car was noticed, I assume by the parents doing a U-turn at the dead end of the street at 9, while the kids were playing on their bikes on the driveway. The FM said she only remembered the cars parked across the road, the 1st evening that WT had disappeared. She had returned from the air-port after picking up her sister and saw a police car parked where those cars had been and it jogged her memory. The police had set up like a command centre down near the road in the FGM's backyard. She raced down there and told them what she remembered.

I've always been interested in the air-port pick up. I would love to know who went, and where the air port was. I always assumed Port Macquarie as it's probably the closest, bigger town centre around that area if I'm not mistaken. A spider-man suit was found in a bin the next day in a park at Port Macquarie but was quickly ascertained it was not WT's. This is when Fehon was running the case and a good number of people and things were cleared very quickly.

Yes frog that seemed to be a very intentional bit of information. That night we had to go to the airport - to pick up my sister.
Dad makes reference to sitting next to you on a plane.
Maybe one of the poi's did an airport pick-up before, during or after.
imo

Thanks for this post. There was a person of interest in the Jacob Wetterling case for years that many were convinced had done it and it became apparent he was wrongly accused. I'm not saying B.S is innocent of any involvement in what has happened to William I'm just saying I need more evidence to entirely convict him. The crimes he is currently being prosecuted for not related to William are horrific.

I would surely hope people would need more evidence to entirely convict him with involvement in WT's case, considering he has not even been named as a suspect, nor charged with anything at this time, even two years later. jmo.

That is a call-out for people/groups to host an event, but I can't find much in the news about any events or etc., since WT's 4th birthday last year, and the 1st anniversary of his disappearance (last year), and the involvement of Bravehearts (also last year). Sad.

Very....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member