Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say the presser is going to be held at State Crime Command HQ because William's disappearance is a high profile case. Worst case scenario; DI Jubelin will announce that police have applied to the Coroner to inquire into William's case as a suspected homicide.

Was thinking it might be announced the Coroner had already been engaged given the huge step up recently of resources to the case. Cant wait to have whoever is involved nabbed once and for all and to find William.

A particular type of car?

600 hundred poi's 200 unidentified and just 4 or 5 named.
Wow I am heading back to old mate Colin's comment .... no one having been hit with anything from a pedo ring.
imo

But Wil was potentially on the brink of foster full adoption or return to his bio mother who potentially was entitled to the return her child, although at some risk of the bio father find Wil.
(snipped)

It seems unlikely he was on the brink of both. I mean, if the biological parents were in any way close to being able to provide a suitable environment for William, adoption would not have been imminent. Presumably if a bid for adoption failed, foster care could have continued as before. And even if adoption went ahead, the biological family could have continued to have access.

Hi, just a quick question. I always thought the FGM was the FFs mother. So you would think he would be more familiar or at least possibly had spent more time there. But a few comments on here recently point to FGM being the FMs mother? Her brothers and kids playing in the street etc. I know none of this has been confirmed but just curious as to who the FGM was related to biologically?
FG is foster mothers mother.

Hi, just a quick question. I always thought the FGM was the FFs mother. So you would think he would be more familiar or at least possibly had spent more time there. But a few comments on here recently point to FGM being the FMs mother? Her brothers and kids playing in the street etc. I know none of this has been confirmed but just curious as to who the FGM was related to biologically?
FM's words from a filmed interview:

"I thought, you know, Mum's getting old, it would be really good for William and--William and his sister to have um memories of being at Mum's. And my dad passed away in February that year so that was really the first time we'd been back since Dad passed away. We were going to go and visit Dad's grave and they were drawing some pictures to put on his grave . . . ."

I take it that the Kendall grandparents are FM's parents. "My dad" is unambiguous I think.

FM's words from a filmed interview:

"I thought, you know, Mum's getting old, it would be really good for William and--William and his sister to have um memories of being at Mum's. And my dad passed away in February that year so that was really the first time we'd been back since Dad passed away. We were going to go and visit Dad's grave and they were drawing some pictures to put on his grave . . . ."

I take it that the Kendall grandparents are FM's parents. "My dad" is unambiguous I think.

I have often wondered if FM went to her father's funeral. It seems to be a long time from February before FM could find time to visit her mum while she was grieving.

Brink is probably the wrong word. Decisions were imminent. But forthcoming might be more appropriate. They are foster children. Rosann has cleared FPs. But other people have motiv for being there. Either or really, but foster meant permamncy. The bio mother was not reason for Williams removal from the family cell AFIK

Whats the chance the loner across the road had visitors? That those visitors were there at the right time is not predictable. Did loner have connections in a small town?

A 30 minute window of opportunity. If it turns out to be a random opportune abduction, that is one hell of a chance.

(snipped)

It seems unlikely he was on the brink of both. I mean, if the biological parents were in any way close to being able to provide a suitable environment for William, adoption would not have been imminent. Presumably if a bid for adoption failed, foster care could have continued as before. And even if adoption went ahead, the biological family could have continued to have access.

NSW State Police HQ (SCC squads) is based in Sydney, soso. High profile case, plus 'fairly substantial' press conference. I am also expecting police brass to attend.

'There will be a press conference on Monday morning at 8.30am in Sydney which will be a fairly substantial conference,” Det Insp Jubelin said.'

http://www.thecourier.com.au/story/4153235/two-years-of-anguish/

I have often wondered if FM went to her father's funeral. It seems to be a long time from February before FM could find time to visit her mum while she was grieving.
I take the "really" as a qualifier. Perhaps there were times when they just dropped Grandmother off, or visited but didn't stay the night, or William's mum went without the rest of the family, so those times didn't count as the family really going back.

MOO Dismantling the foster unit may risk another childs foster placement. But did someone apply for a house with a third room in the anticipation of taking a girl, not a boy? Purely speculation, but questions that must be asked. A bit like a jigsaw, it may or may not fit somewhere later.

(snipped)

Something I have often wondered about is if the FM has an obligation to advise the BioM that they are going away, the dates and the address. Do they have each other's phone nos, etc? Otherwise, is it done in writing to authorities?

If that is so, then if the BioFamily did not want him adopted and wanted him back, could the BioF or BioGrandmother have contacted her now "best friend" (I find it difficult to think they have only met this year) and her contacts to arrange the abduction as she had inside information that William would be at his FG's house. Someone could have gone to their Sydney home and waited for them to leave and followed them. Unfortunately, I have forgotten the names of these people but they were recently on TV.

I hope you get my gist?

This is what I have always thought that the BioFamily could have known William's whereabouts. It's the only thing that makes sense fo me. .

400 POI that have been identified, as well as 200 POI they haven't identified

Fairfax Media Crime Reporter, Ava Benny-Morrison, details the two-year investigation into the disappearance of three-year-old William Tyrrell on the NSW Mid North Coast.

http://www.smh.com.au/video/video-n...earch-for-william-tyrrell-20160909-4kfod.html
I am still completely blown away by this new number. Weren't police only reporting 12 POI's for months? Why? This number is scary it is making my mind think the unthinkable :(

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

98 mm opening. Random street photo.
3d6b5571ce4ef9bec5de4889247370e8.jpg

MOO Dismantling the foster unit may risk another childs foster placement. But did someone apply for a house with a third room in the anticipation of taking a girl, not a boy? Purely speculation, but questions that must be asked. A bit like a jigsaw, it may or may not fit somewhere later.
To me, wishing for an extra room on account of a home-based hobby or working from home is so extremely plausible, I can't believe it piqued police attention, even assuming they were monitoring KL and/or NC already. For some reason they wanted an excuse to talk to her, or KL wanted an excuse to talk to them, one she could tell her connections so she didn't look like a dobber.

Something I have often wondered about is if the FM has an obligation to advise the BioM that they are going away, the dates and the address. Do they have each other's phone nos, etc? Otherwise, is it done in writing to authorities?

If that is so, then if the BioFamily did not want him adopted and wanted him back, could the BioF or BioGrandmother have contacted her now "best friend" (I find it difficult to think they have only met this year) and her contacts to arrange the abduction as she had inside information that William would be at his FG's house. Someone could have gone to their Sydney home and waited for them to leave and followed them. Unfortunately, I have forgotten the names of these people but they were recently on TV.

I hope you get my gist?

This is what I have always thought that the BioFamily could have known William's whereabouts. It's the only thing that makes sense fo me. .
Perhaps an access visit was cancelled because of the foster family going away that weekend, and either a department officer dropped the reason when speaking to biological family, or bio family put two and two together and tracked William to this ideal abduction location.

But in that case, where is William? He would have been found by now?

Perhaps an access visit was cancelled because of the foster family going away that weekend, and either a department officer dropped the reason when speaking to biological family, or bio family put two and two together and tracked William to this ideal abduction location.

But in that case, where is William? He would have been found by now?

Maybe he is in a secret place.

Otherwise, maybe it all went wrong and instead this information was passed on to pedophiles.

600 hundred poi's 200 unidentified and just 4 or 5 named.
Wow I am heading back to old mate Colin's comment .... no one having been hit with anything from a pedo ring.
imo

I'm by the term 'unidentified' persons of interest. 200 of them ...how do they know if they don't know!! Do they perhaps mean 'unlocated' or something ?

Otherwise, maybe it all went wrong and instead this information was passed on to pedophiles.
(snipped)

Then several people know at least parts of the story. What's needed is to break down their loyalties to one another. I'm glad I'm not a detective.

That's another justification for the unplanned abduction scenario. If it had been planned and the 'POI's with bad habits' were involved, wouldn't they have made sure they had some sort of alibi? One that wasn't easily checked like.... Being each other's alibi, or getting your family to lie for you, or .... Ok maybe I've disproved my own theory. My mind isn't criminally intuned I think!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think you make a good point, especially round such a heinous crime if it was planned, you would plan to have an alibi. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helangel