Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...f3hu5rd4wDG4g0BidXk431Oi3eSiWiNR9jtVOB60w8pBg

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/...SwTDsSywq-1z_h7T7kwDkLFRgcQylLtnSaIhtDuGplp3A

Koios, when I look at that picture, I think of WT standing at the end of the driveway waiting for his Dad and standing on top of the drain. It hadn't been raining when he disappeared or the following few days during the searches and all the drains were checked, so I don't know if there could have been any other flow to sweep him along. I am very curious to see the pictures you have of where the pipes probably head south, as I also think of all those vehicles parked along that gutter in the following days. Makes me want to cry at the thought of it. Great thinking. MOO

If you walk from the house downhill along Benaroon you will notice that there are stormwater gullies as far as the junction with Ellendale but not beyond. Therefore the stormwater pipe(s) must pass under gardens on south side of Benaroon and emerge at headwalls in the wooded land to the south of those properties. At a headwall, water emerges from a stormwater pipe to become surface water (probably swamp / intermittent creek). Here are two headwall locations which are unconfirmed but I am reasonably confident about. There are probably others to the west of those two.
attachment.php

What is the best source for historical day by day precipitation for Kendall?

Attachments

• headwalls.png
    headwalls.png
    407.6 KB · Views: 189
"It has been two years since he was taken from his grandmother’s yard at Kendall on New South Wales’ mid-north coast.

A criminal profiler says they are convinced there was nothing planned about the abduction – it was opportunistic."

https://au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/a/325...o-years-after-opportunistic-kidnapping/#page1

I am pleased there is going to be a press conference if anyone has a live link to watch it will be very much appreciated. Let's hope progress has been made.

The storm-water gullies designed as per standards would not to fit a child in the gap. I doubt very much William would fit in the gap.

If you walk from the house downhill along Benaroon you will notice that there are stormwater gullies as far as the junction with Ellendale but not beyond. Therefore the stormwater pipe(s) must pass under gardens on south side of Benaroon and emerge at headwalls in the wooded land to the south of those properties. At a headwall, water emerges from a stormwater pipe to become surface water (probably swamp / intermittent creek). Here are two headwall locations which are unconfirmed but I am reasonably confident about. There are probably others to the west of those two.
attachment.php

What is the best source for historical day by day precipitation for Kendall?

Williams FF left about 9 oclock for his Skype meeting. Obviously the vehicles weren't there at that time. But how would they turn up just after Williams father left?

That makes the perfect storm tighter. That makes the window of opportunity tighter. That means (pending the cars weren't there. We have not heard otherwise) the cars were there between 9.30 and 10.30 then gone!!!!!

That is an hour window that the cars would hope WIlliam was outside unattended on his own in a position to be abducted. That window could have been as tight as 30 minutes in the day with ebbed traffic. That is an awefully tight window of opportune. Was he being watched?

As a random off the cuff abduction, that is an insane random moment. Potentially only a 30 minute car stalking window. A moment where all the planets aligned.

What does it take for a 30 minute window of opportune to abduct a child left on their own? What are the chances? What are the odds?

Williams FF left about 9 oclock for his Skype meeting. Obviously the vehicles weren't there at that time. But how would they turn up just after Williams father left?

That makes the perfect storm tighter. That makes the window of opportunity tighter. That means (pending the cars weren't there. We have not heard otherwise) the cars were there between 9.30 and 10.30 then gone!!!!!

That is an hour window that the cars would hope WIlliam was outside unattended on his own in a position to be abducted. That window could have been as tight as 30 minutes in the day with ebbed traffic. That is an awefully tight window of opportune. Was he being watched?

As a random off the cuff abduction, that is an insane random moment. Potentially only a 30 minute car stalking window. A moment where all the planets aligned.

Don't forget about the part where nobody, not even FG, knew the fam was arriving early, the night before. It is a several hour trip, doubtful they would have arrived that early in the day if they had stuck with their planned Saturday arrival. And can't forget about Mrs. W next door, leaving at... was it 9:30am, and she saw nothing.. and the woman who came home with groceries and unloading her vehicle, she saw nothing.. and the lawnmower man, he saw nothing... and one of the articles I happened to re-read yesterday said something about one of the neighbours leaving just one minute prior to the 'abduction', and she saw nothing. What is that saying... if it sounds too good to be true, it's probably because it is? (Not that it these circumstances are 'good', but just that they are a might too perfect, with all of the planets aligning, moo).

Father didn't notice the cars but that doesn't necessarily mean they weren't there. He would have been thinking ahead about his conference and he probably wasn't as familiar with the neighbourhood as Mother. According to Makara, Father left around 9:30. I believe Mother saw the cars from the verandah when she got up at about ?9, and again later while playing with William.

In one of the links posted just above... there is a 'soundcloud' interview.. there is a woman with an older son, (I forget how old, but not that old, but not as young as WT), who had rode his bicycle to school that morning, for the very first time... not sure what time that would have meant that he had made his way from the street.. but apparently a much more likely candidate, ripe for the grabbing, than WT at just-turned-3-years-old, who was not supposed to even be there, and who would be presumably supervised by adults at all times. Wasn't that expert also recently quoted in this thread as saying that WT's age is a more unlikely age for such a scenario? The poor mother broke down at the end of her section, saying her son had never rode his bike again to school. Such a horrible impact on this entire town. :(

Reposting the link.. the soundcloud is just partway down. http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...y/news-story/c0ba693e4df8317cd0dc089761d6192e

I understand that he may not of, but in such a small street with so few homes, you would notice cars, just not what models. Its in the first 50 metres of departure.

Father didn't notice the cars but that doesn't necessarily mean they weren't there. He would have been thinking ahead about his conference and he probably wasn't as familiar with the neighbourhood as Mother. According to Makara, Father left around 9:30. I believe Mother saw the cars from the verandah when she got up at about ?9, and again later while playing with William.

That is the other variable in the abduction. William was at a prime age of abduction, the very reason I think predators choose because they can control without fear of the childs memory etc. I dont know a lot about pedo behavior. But I presume that the ability to control the child with little reprisal is part of the cause? I still don't understand it.

But Wil was potentially on the brink of foster full adoption or return to his bio mother who potentially was entitled to the return her child, although at some risk of the bio father find Wil.

William was to be there that day that early in the morning, but when we look at the ultra tight window, William, no, he was not 'scheduled' to be there in that 30 minute window.

Who sits in one of the quietest streets in town at 10am in the morning on a working day inside a 30 minute window?

In one of the links posted just above... there is a 'soundcloud' interview.. there is a woman with an older son, (I forget how old, but not that old, but not as young as WT), who had rode his bicycle to school that morning, for the very first time... not sure what time that would have meant that he had made his way from the street.. but apparently a much more likely candidate, ripe for the grabbing, than WT at just-turned-3-years-old, who was not supposed to even be there, and who would be presumably supervised by adults at all times. Wasn't that expert also recently quoted in this thread as saying that WT's age is a more unlikely age for such a scenario? The poor mother broke down at the end of her section, saying her son had never rode his bike again to school. Such a horrible impact on this entire town. :(

Reposting the link.. the soundcloud is just partway down. http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...y/news-story/c0ba693e4df8317cd0dc089761d6192e

Don't forget about the part where nobody, not even FG, knew the fam was arriving early, the night before. It is a several hour trip, doubtful they would have arrived that early in the day if they had stuck with their planned Saturday arrival. And can't forget about Mrs. W next door, leaving at... was it 9:30am, and she saw nothing.. and the woman who came home with groceries and unloading her vehicle, she saw nothing.. and the lawnmower man, he saw nothing... and one of the articles I happened to re-read yesterday said something about one of the neighbours leaving just one minute prior to the 'abduction', and she saw nothing. What is that saying... if it sounds too good to be true, it's probably because it is? (Not that it these circumstances are 'good', but just that they are a might too perfect, with all of the planets aligning, moo).

Agree that it 'seems' too perfect, but just remember that we can only base that on what we (the public) know. These residents of Benaroon Dr saw nothing as far as we know, but maybe a couple of them did in fact see what the FM saw and the papers aren't reporting this because it makes the mystery less intriguing.

A gripping, unexplained crime = more readers following a story, which = more money spent on the papers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

400 POI that have been identified, as well as 200 POI they haven't identified

Fairfax Media Crime Reporter, Ava Benny-Morrison, details the two-year investigation into the disappearance of three-year-old William Tyrrell on the NSW Mid North Coast.

http://www.smh.com.au/video/video-n...earch-for-william-tyrrell-20160909-4kfod.html

600 hundred poi's 200 unidentified and just 4 or 5 named.
Wow I am heading back to old mate Colin's comment .... no one having been hit with anything from a pedo ring.
imo

Is a reward going to be announced?
That's a lot of unidentified poi's, if indeed it is accurate.

From all I have read, wasn't Strikeforce Rosann based out of Port Mackarie(sp?), and so is it meaningful that this substantial press conference to take place on Monday will be held in Sydney?

I'd say the presser is going to be held at State Crime Command HQ because William's disappearance is a high profile case. Worst case scenario; DI Jubelin will announce that police have applied to the Coroner to inquire into William's case as a suspected homicide.

The interesting thing about POIs with bad habits, is they all have occupations which are incredibly dynamic, with no alibi expected to be possible. They weren't even at a persons house doing a job, or picking something up.

They were either on their way somewhere, or randomly roaming the streets, unaccounted for...

The storm-water gullies designed as per standards would not to fit a child in the gap. I doubt very much William would fit in the gap.
I found these regulations for Sydney NSW
http://www.cityofsydney.nsw.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0010/243748/A4.-Drainage-Design-rev1.pdf
Page 27: "Kerb Inlets ... The minimum opening height is 125mm and the maximum opening height is 200mm"

Also I found a kerb entry unit currently sold for use in NSW with an opening height of 150mm.

The interesting thing about POIs with bad habits, is they all have occupations which are incredibly dynamic, with no alibi expected to be possible. They weren't even at a persons house doing a job, or picking something up.

They were either on their way somewhere, or randomly roaming the streets, unaccounted for...

That's another justification for the unplanned abduction scenario. If it had been planned and the 'POI's with bad habits' were involved, wouldn't they have made sure they had some sort of alibi? One that wasn't easily checked like.... Being each other's alibi, or getting your family to lie for you, or .... Ok maybe I've disproved my own theory. My mind isn't criminally intuned I think!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi, just a quick question. I always thought the FGM was the FFs mother. So you would think he would be more familiar or at least possibly had spent more time there. But a few comments on here recently point to FGM being the FMs mother? Her brothers and kids playing in the street etc. I know none of this has been confirmed but just curious as to who the FGM was related to biologically?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1