Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting ParaK

NC - Believes William is deceased.
KL - No, don't think that - he is alive.
CY - BS is innocent of the "lot" and when he can talk to the media there will be "fireworks"

I have never grasp why BS spoke to the screen to create that u tube video.
If his alibi was sound and I assume that would have been checked and triple checked. Why bother?
imo

BBM: It could be because of the heat he is copping from social media, MSM and the general public. He would have to be one of the most hated men in Australia right now and yet he hasn't been convicted of anything. Well not yet!

Yes, that's it Crabby. And if you read back over Gary Jubelin's MSM comments, he also believes this to be the case. William ran down the incline of his grandmother's backyard and somewhere near the road he was abducted. "Two worlds collided". It's interesting to note the house directly across the road and what we've learned about that property. Combined with that the two vehicles William's mother saw were also parked very close to the driveway of that particular property.

Sorry Makara

Yeah Neighbours up street were not home. But I am presuming that the person origin of entry was the rear of the house around the corner, down the street a bit.

I was not clear.

benaroon55.jpg

Thanks Warshawski. I have faith in DI Jubelin and Strike Force Rosann, and they seem to have the support they need all the way up to the NSW Premier, and probably beyond; if necessary. That doesn't completely stop me from feeling overwhelmed at times by the possible scale of the investigation as well as confused by MSM.

I think you, along with others, are right about checking the 'record' and I hope there is an update about William direct from DI Jubelin this month. Unless the words come 'straight from the horse's mouth', I'm going to disregard anything else; even my own speculation :D I just wish he wasn't so bloody cryptic sometimes.

Can I simply say 'thank you' . .

Sorry Makara

Yeah Neighbours up street were not home. But I am presuming that the person origin of entry was the rear of the house around the corner, down the street a bit.

I was not clear.

benaroon55.jpg

Even though the police keep pointing to that spot or alluding to it in interviews, I keep thinking he was picked up at the driveway that leads to the garage under the house. The only thing I have to base that opinion on is articles that claim WT's scent was found but ended at the end of the driveway, the allusion to WT liking to wait at the driveway for his Dad to return, the description of his FM that he was quite cautious and knew his limits. The only other place I see him being snatched is through the boundary trees of the next door neighbors, still quite close to the house. MOO

BBM: It could be because of the heat is is copping from social media, MSM and the general public. He would have to be one of the most hated men in Australia right now and yet he hasn't been convicted of anything. Well not yet!

Yeah I suppose so Makara.
But it was his mate that says what he believes and believes what he says ..... that created all that confusion in the media as I recall.
There was also that inconsistency in his alibi?
Yes he has not been convicted of anything ....yet. But he does have a very busy schedule ahead.:noooo:

Interesting ParaK

NC - Believes William is deceased.
KL - No, don't think that - he is alive.
CY - BS is innocent of the "lot" and when he can talk to the media there will be "fireworks"

I have never grasp why BS spoke to the screen to create that u tube video.
If his alibi was sound and I assume that would have been checked and triple checked. Why bother?

imo

I think that was almost DI Jubelin's reaction to BS' video too, soso. Check out his expression (approx 03:56 mins) just after a clip of it's shown, whilst Mike Munro asks him what he makes of it:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E3HNcCOob4Y

Even though the police keep pointing to that spot or alluding to it in interviews, I keep thinking he was picked up at the driveway that leads to the garage under the house. The only thing I have to base that opinion on is articles that claim WT's scent was found but ended at the end of the driveway, the allusion to WT liking to wait at the driveway for his Dad to return, the description of his FM that he was quite cautious and knew his limits. The only other place I see him being snatched is through the boundary trees of the next door neighbors, still quite close to the house. MOO

I agree Frogwell. The driveway under the house would afford the best concealment for an abductor and in all likelihood that is where William's little feet took him. Very near to that driveway. If someone was already in that garage under the house, it would have been so easy to grab William. The abductor may have been lurking under there for a while, watching and listening to everything that was going on. William's mother goes inside to make tea, William's sister has to use the bathroom and William comes around the corner and he is snatched in seconds.

ETA: BBM. Also agree that this is highly possible.

Yeah I suppose so Makara.
But it was his mate that says what he believes and believes what he says ..... that created all that confusion in the media as I recall.
There was also that inconsistency in his alibi?
Yes he has not been convicted of anything ....yet. But he does have a very busy schedule ahead.:noooo:

Yes he does have a busy schedule ahead Soso and I'm not defending him in the slightest.

Yes he does have a busy schedule ahead Soso and I'm not defending him in the slightest.

Oh I did not think you were.
I just do not understand why he posted a video when he could have just had those that indicated he had told them he was to fix the washer that morning and the phone calls ...what ever way they occurred.
Maybe it would have been better to have them just sign a stat dec ....:)

Gary Jubelin's expression (at 3:59) when asked about BS's video.

7ugCMtY.jpg

We haven't seen or heard from Gary for a while . Where the bloody hell are ya Jubes?

Nup. It's about 3-4 secs before this (@ approx 03:56 mins), directly after BS' video clip is shown. DI Jubelin tilts his head and looks and sounds, exasperated with BS. He actually does the same thing twice whilst answering the host's question. I can't get a screenshot as it's almost impossible to take one quickly on this device. Here's the link again for anyone who's interested:

Nup. It's about 3-4 secs before this (@ approx 03:56 mins), directly after BS' video clip is shown. DI Jubelin tilts his head and looks and sounds, exasperated with BS. He actually does the same thing twice whilst answering the host's question. I can't get a screenshot as it's almost impossible to take one quickly on this device. Here's the link again for anyone who's interested:

<modsnip> Seriously though I don't see a look of exasperation on Gary's face. That's not his style. At about the 3:56 mark he blinks and shrugs but doesn't give anything away. He never gives anything away by facial expression. He has the consummate poker face.

I'd love to hear your thoughts ParaK. The NC, KL connection is odd and it shows that investigators are closely monitoring the bio family and their associates. It is truly ironic that KL has so many connections to so many low lifes!

IMO CY doesn't know anything other than what he's been told my BS and MS. BS has been banging on about his ex - the vexatious woman (mother of the two victims) for years and CY is simply parroting whatever BS has told him. At the most CY is just an entertaining diversion amongst all of this heartbreak IMO.

CY and his comments about when BS can speak about William and the fireworks that will ensue makes me think they either know something about the family, the investigation or the actual abduction in some way.??

Ms Loweke admitted that the set of coincidences were strange, but denied having anything to do with William Tyrrell's disappearance.&#8216;I was thinking about how the situation is so weird, it is weird. I can&#8217;t work it out, me minds going a hundred miles an hour going what&#8217;s going on,&#8217; she told ACA.
&#8216;I don&#8217;t know why my name's come up in the situation I seriously don&#8217;t know,' she said, trailing off with laughter.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...usly-try-buy-home-together.html#ixzz4JNlgQ3mG
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Ms Collins said it was 'disgusting' that police had questioned her best friend and cast doubt over the pair's intentions with requesting a new home.

&#8216;That&#8217;s just disgusting, I&#8217;m sorry, because like I wouldn&#8217;t hide him. Like Kim said it would be good if we could find him, we would hand him over anyway,' she said.
&#8220;They thought it was for William and I said, &#8216;Nah, it&#8217;s not like that, it&#8217;s actually for my art&#8217;. You know, try and get a spare room for my art,&#8221; Ms Loweke said.

"We would hand him over anyway"? Odd, odd, odd. The
[FONT=Merriweather Sans, Helvetica, Open Sans, Arial, sans-serif]whole interview I found so odd in regards to body language and the laughing etc. This is her best friends grandson. NC looks devastated yet that same emotion didn't come across at all with KL for her best friend. The link to "named" POIs TJ especially can't all be coincidental. The fact that police have questioned KL, asked for bank statements etc to prove where she was at the time. KL's many ties to TJ (ex-wife and brother in law) is fairly significant. Why was NC still friends with her knowing the connections to POI's in her grandsons disappearance? KLs attitude towards the police questioning and the ties to POIs was odd. I would be running a mile. Obviously interviews are heavily edited and the whole story is never told but it definitely made me feel like someone in that group knows something. On the fence I guess if media clutching at straws and speculating or if police strategy. Didn't seem like she had approached police with any info, they went to her. BS is mentioned in almost every article about William, so much public scrutiny. I would think just given that fact if the police could completely clear him they would've by now. I don't know, wish I did, the mind boggles.

[/FONT]

This is at the 3:57 mark and is the first frame after we see Spedding's video. Jubelin is looking ok to me. :heartbeat:

If anyone needs any further pics of Gary, just let me know. I'm only too happy to help. :innocent:

LczGhUe.jpg

CY and his comments about when BS can speak about William and the fireworks that will ensue makes me think they either know something about the family, the investigation or the actual abduction in some way.??

Ms Loweke admitted that the set of coincidences were strange, but denied having anything to do with William Tyrrell's disappearance.&#8216;I was thinking about how the situation is so weird, it is weird. I can&#8217;t work it out, me minds going a hundred miles an hour going what&#8217;s going on,&#8217; she told ACA.
&#8216;I don&#8217;t know why my name's come up in the situation I seriously don&#8217;t know,' she said, trailing off with laughter.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...usly-try-buy-home-together.html#ixzz4JNlgQ3mG
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Ms Collins said it was 'disgusting' that police had questioned her best friend and cast doubt over the pair's intentions with requesting a new home.

&#8216;That&#8217;s just disgusting, I&#8217;m sorry, because like I wouldn&#8217;t hide him. Like Kim said it would be good if we could find him, we would hand him over anyway,' she said.
&#8220;They thought it was for William and I said, &#8216;Nah, it&#8217;s not like that, it&#8217;s actually for my art&#8217;. You know, try and get a spare room for my art,&#8221; Ms Loweke said.

"We would hand him over anyway"? Odd, odd, odd. The
[FONT=Merriweather Sans, Helvetica, Open Sans, Arial, sans-serif]whole interview I found so odd in regards to body language and the laughing etc. This is her best friends grandson. NC looks devastated yet that same emotion didn't come across at all with KL for her best friend. The link to "named" POIs TJ especially can't all be coincidental. The fact that police have questioned KL, asked for bank statements etc to prove where she was at the time. KL's many ties to TJ (ex-wife and brother in law) is fairly significant. Why was NC still friends with her knowing the connections to POI's in her grandsons disappearance? KLs attitude towards the police questioning and the ties to POIs was odd. I would be running a mile. Obviously interviews are heavily edited and the whole story is never told but it definitely made me feel like someone in that group knows something. On the fence I guess if media clutching at straws and speculating or if police strategy. Didn't seem like she had approached police with any info, they went to her. BS is mentioned in almost every article about William, so much public scrutiny. I would think just given that fact if the police could completely clear him they would've by now. I don't know, wish I did, the mind boggles.

[/FONT]

BBM

Which reminded of this early article.

January 24, 2015
Suspicion torments NSW community as police probe toddler&#8217;s disappearance

Superintendent Paul Fehon, the officer in charge of the investigation, told Inquirer this week that there could be &#8220;very, very serious complications for them down the track if nothing eventuates&#8221;.

But questions will also be asked of the police if nothing eventuates with Spedding. They too have skin in this game.

Youngberry says his mate has been &#8220;left hanging&#8221;.

&#8220;I feel too for William&#8217;s family,&#8221; he says. &#8220;They&#8217;ve been dragged through this thinking there&#8217;d be an outcome.&#8221; He doesn&#8217;t think his friend will be charged &#8212; and that, he says, means the kidnapper is still out there.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...rs-disappearance/story-e6frg6z6-1227195227854

I agree Frogwell. The driveway under the house would afford the best concealment for an abductor and in all likelihood that is where William's little feet took him. Very near to that driveway. If someone was already in that garage under the house, it would have been so easy to grab William. The abductor may have been lurking under there for a while, watching and listening to everything that was going on. William's mother goes inside to make tea, William's sister has to use the bathroom and William comes around the corner and he is snatched in seconds.

ETA: BBM. Also agree that this is highly possible.
In the 3rd photo in this report the up-and-over garage door is open.
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/missing-william-tyrell-casts-dark-shadow-over-town-20141031-11fbdi.html
Do we know whether the garage door was open or closed at the time WT disappeared?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member