Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the 3rd photo in this report the up-and-over garage door is open.
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/missing-william-tyrell-casts-dark-shadow-over-town-20141031-11fbdi.html
Do we know whether the garage door was open or closed at the time WT disappeared?

I can see the photo in your link, koios.

This is the earliest shot of the house i could find. It was posted on the ABC News website the day after William disappeared:

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2014-...illiam-tyrell-went-missing-at-kendall/5741680

Source article:

William Tyrell: Three-year-old boy wearing Spider-Man costume missing at Kendall, on New South Wales mid-north coast, search continues
ABC News
Updated Sun Sep 14 08:03:20 EST 2014
Posted Sat Sep 13 09:30:43 EST 2014

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2014-...wearing-spiderman-costume/5741520?pfmredir=sm

It shows the garage door open.

I can see the photo in your link, koios.

This is the earliest shot of the house i could find. It was posted on the ABC News website the day after William disappeared:

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2014-...illiam-tyrell-went-missing-at-kendall/5741680

Source article:

William Tyrell: Three-year-old boy wearing Spider-Man costume missing at Kendall, on New South Wales mid-north coast, search continues
ABC News
Updated Sun Sep 14 08:03:20 EST 2014
Posted Sat Sep 13 09:30:43 EST 2014

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2014-...wearing-spiderman-costume/5741520?pfmredir=sm

It shows the garage door open.
Thanks Makara. Also the garage door can be seen open in the available streetview images (2008 and 2010).

In image 13 at http://www.onthehouse.com.au/12772582/48_benaroon_dr_kendall_nsw_2439 there are air gaps in the brick wall at the far end of the garage. Directly on the other side of those air gaps is the under-balcony area of the eastern section of the north-east face of the house. To a hypothetical person entering the garage these air gaps would provide direct audibility, and potentially vision, of the under-balcony area and garden on the north-east face of the house.

Thanks Koios, yes I've seen those photos. The brick wall at the end of the garage would be an ideal place to watch and listen. That photo was taken well after William disappeared. The garage has been renovated since then but the gaps in the brick wall were more than likely there when William disappeared. It's just a horrible feeling to think that someone may have been in that garage watching and waiting to grab William or his sister.

Thanks Koios, yes I've seen those photos. The brick wall at the end of the garage would be an ideal place to watch and listen. That photo was taken well after William disappeared. The garage has been renovated since then but the gaps in the brick wall were more than likely there when William disappeared. It's just a horrible feeling to think that someone may have been in that garage watching and waiting to grab William or his sister.
In the garage photo referenced above, one can see numerous air-gaps in the end wall of the garage, also two sets of airgaps high-up in the (left side in photo) wall of the garage.
In the attached sketch I have coloured red the garage end-wall (it is under a balcony), and yellow the relevant section of garage sidewall.

Attachments

• sketch2.png
    sketch2.png
    327.6 KB · Views: 49
In the garage photo referenced above, one can see numerous air-gaps in the end wall of the garage, also two sets of airgaps high-up in the (left side in photo) wall of the garage.
In the attached sketch I have coloured red the garage end-wall (it is under a balcony), and yellow the relevant section of garage sidewall.

Who did know the details of that construction (gaps in the brick wall at the end of garage AND adjoining terrace/veranda)?
Were there photos of the house within advertising of a real estate agent before the abduction?
Who had done the cement floor and other working in that garage?
When was it done??
Is there an affiliation by the laborer/s to some group like GAPA or one of different families or real estate agents or craftsmen or 4WD clubs or .....?
Why did he (the perp) dare to hide in the garage (if he did)? At every time someone might have discovered him. What would his excuse have been??
Did he know the FF was absent? Why did he know?
Did he know when FF would return? Why did he know?
Did he know where the FF would park his car (garage or carport) when returning? Why did he know?

All these questions I for my part would have IF the perp indeed had been in the garage.

<modsnip> Seriously though I don't see a look of exasperation on Gary's face. That's not his style. At about the 3:56 mark he blinks and shrugs but doesn't give anything away. He never gives anything away by facial expression. He has the consummate poker face.

The blinking shrug. I don't know poker but one for your collection.

aca8e8309f57d65e50d3b2c327847a0d.jpg

Who did know the details of that construction (gaps in the brick wall at the end of garage AND adjoining terrace/veranda)?
Were there photos of the house within advertising of a real estate agent before the abduction?
Who had done the cement floor and other working in that garage?
When was it done??
Is there an affiliation by the laborer/s to some group like GAPA or one of different families or real estate agents or craftsmen or 4WD clubs or .....?
Why did he (the perp) dare to hide in the garage (if he did)? At every time someone might have discovered him. What would his excuse have been??
Did he know the FF was absent? Why did he know?
Did he know when FF would return? Why did he know?
Did he know where the FF would park his car (garage or carport) when returning? Why did he know?

All these questions I for my part would have IF the perp indeed had been in the garage.

On entering the garage, the hypothetical person would immediately see the air gaps in the walls of the garage, because of the daylight shining in through them, and possibly hear sounds of playing, coming in through the gaps in the far end wall.

In image 13 at http://www.onthehouse.com.au/12772582/48_benaroon_dr_kendall_nsw_2439 there are air gaps in the brick wall at the far end of the garage. Directly on the other side of those air gaps is the under-balcony area of the eastern section of the north-east face of the house. To a hypothetical person entering the garage these air gaps would provide direct audibility, and potentially vision, of the under-balcony area and garden on the north-east face of the house.

Lots of creep space yes. Photos from your link.
http://www.onthehouse.com.au/12772582/48_benaroon_dr_kendall_nsw_2439

9a547da11db8f381a781d68b09c97f3f.jpg

6ab629aa586d78ae6c7b5adf6512f389.jpg

On entering the garage, the hypothetical person would immediately see the air gaps in the walls of the garage, because of the daylight shining in through them, and possibly hear sounds of playing, coming in through the gaps in the far end wall.

Someone hiding under the house would be able to hear footsteps above, so they could work out if adults were inside or outside.

The driveway and garage door are on the opposite side of the house to the wall where you placed the red line on your thumbnail, koios.

If this was a random opportunistic abduction, I'm not sure someone was necessarily inside the garage, but moving around the house where the figure of the child is (again, on your thumbnail).

I have always been very suspicious that the grey sedan William's Mum remembered she had seen parked across the road when she opened the curtains first thing that morning. Also, the grey-green sedan that drove past the house, and did a u-turn at the dead end, at around 9 am (when the children were riding their bikes on the driveway).

I suspect they were one and the same car. It just seemed to be two cars of 'different' colours to William's Mum but only because the colour 'changed' depending on whether she saw it in the sun or the shade.

http://www.portnews.com.au/story/33...ice-seek-information-on-two-cars-audio-video/

images.jpeg
Photo: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_William_Tyrrell

If you look at this photo from Google Earth:

clearing_48_and_30_benaroon.jpg

There is a clearing with a space large enough to drive, and conceal, a car off the road between No's 48 and 30 Benaroon Drive.

The bushes and that side of the house would have given good cover for a person, so it would've just been a matter of the perpetrator quietly moving around that side of the house, where he could hear the family and William's Dad's plans to leave, etc.

When William's Dad left, the opportunity to abduct a child presented itself. The perpetrator could have moved his car into the clearing, or simply moved it onto the same side of the road, as soon as William's Dad turned out of the street.

It would've taken seconds for William to be grabbed, bundled into a car and for the perpetrator to quietly drive away from the house. William's Mum wouldn't have heard a thing as she was inside, at the opposite side of the house. The perpetrator would have been out of there before anyone knew William was missing.

The blinking shrug. I don't know poker but one for your collection.

aca8e8309f57d65e50d3b2c327847a0d.jpg

Yep, there it is. And again seconds later. I was actually surprised, as the only other expression you occasionally see from DI Jubelin is the earnest, furrowed brow.

The driveway and garage door are on the opposite side of the house to the wall where you placed the red line on your thumbnail, koios.

If this was a random opportunistic abduction, I'm not sure someone was necessarily inside the garage, but moving around the house where the figure of the child is (again, on your thumbnail).

I have always been very suspicious that the grey sedan William's Mum remembered she had seen parked across the road when she opened the curtains first thing that morning. Also, the grey-green sedan that drove past the house, and did a u-turn at the dead end, at around 9 am (when the children were riding their bikes on the driveway).

I suspect they were one and the same car. It just seemed to be two cars of 'different' colours to William's Mum but only because the colour 'changed' depending on whether she saw it in the sun or the shade.

http://www.portnews.com.au/story/33...ice-seek-information-on-two-cars-audio-video/

attachment.php

Photo: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_William_Tyrrell

If you look at this photo from Google Earth:

attachment.php

There is a clearing with a space large enough to drive, and conceal, a car off the road between No's 48 and 30 Benaroon Drive.

The bushes and that side of the house would have given good cover for a person, so it would've just been a matter of the perpetrator quietly moving around that side of the house, where he could hear the family and William's Dad's plans to leave, etc.

When William's Dad left, the opportunity to abduct a child presented itself. The perpetrator could have moved his car into the clearing, or simply moved it onto the same side of the road, as soon as William's Dad turned out of the street.

It would've taken seconds for William to be grabbed, bundled into a car and for the perpetrator to quietly drive away from the house. William's Mum wouldn't have heard a thing as she was inside, at the opposite side of the house. The perpetrator would have been out of there before anyone knew William was missing.

Yes the wall I coloured red is the far-end wall of the garage (at the opposite end of the garage from the garage door), and viewed from the outside It is the wall under the balcony where the children had reportedly hidden during hide-and-seek.

I agree that the grey-green vehicle and the grey vehicle might be the same, and thankyou for the information about riding bikes on the driveway.

Using streetview there appears to be plenty of space to park a car on the grass all along the south border of the property (north side of the road).

also very easy for a "gardening" neighbour to hide in the bushes and watch the children playing, and possibly grab a curious little boy

also very easy for a "gardening" neighbour to hide in the bushes and watch the children playing, and possibly grab a curious little boy

For sure. My worry, with all the frantic activity of genuine searchers, etc, that person could have been able to leave the area in plain sight, with William secreted in his vehicle.

That's correct koios. The garage and driveway are not on the opposite side of the house as Bohemian suggested. There is a driveway and carport on the opposite side of the house so maybe that's where the confusion lies. The carport and driveway can be seen on the far right of the image you posted.

William and his sister were apparently riding their bikes 'in the driveway' at about 9:00am that morning. Their bikes were photographed in the carport at the front of the house and IMO that's where they were riding and not at the bottom driveway near the garage.

qGKyWem.jpg

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/search-fo...ave-been-taken-to-by-car-20140918-10iiwn.html

Two (2010) Google street view images of the garage. The first image shows the layout of the land near the garage.

The second image show the garage and that it runs parallel with the balcony. William ran around the corner near that balcony.

Ek6bWea.jpg

S0TGDAy.jpg

Image Source: Google Maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics