Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least one person knew the family was coming to visit, because there was an sos to fix the washing machine in preparation.

Hasnt there been a suggestion of some connection on MS's side with the bio-family?

i am not sure that the fact they arrived the evening prior to what was originally planned, has much bearing. They were still expected to there on 12th. When I go to visit family who are a few hours away, we always leave really early to beat the traffic & heat of the day, and to maximise the visit time. So if someone knew they had similar habits, IMO they would have expected them at FG by mid-morning.

I think it is possible the decision to leave early may have been based around the dad's work commitment at 9-ish on the Friday. Either leave well before the commitment, so the dad could be more settled for the call/meeting/webinar/whatever. Or leave after the commitment, which would get them there in the arvo.

That is why I think grandma asked Spedding to get there early on the Friday, before they arrived, so he would be all done and out of there before they arrived and things got happily hectic.

If only grandma and Spedding had connected in that failed morning phone call on Friday, Spedding may not have gone there at that time (due to the family's early arrival), and William may still be with his family. All in my opinion, of course. :)

May need a refresh on my memory.....

Wasn't TJ identified as a key person of interest in the early days .... when Police revealed they were looking at the GAPA connection.

TJ was interviewed back then. He was also questioned about the vehicle he was driving at the time .... which was his wifes white station wagon. He told police it had been scrapped.......

Fast forward ..... One year anniversary...its finally revealed (60 Minutes progrsm) Police are looking for two cars. One being a white station wagon.

Low and behold a few days later we find out the supposedly scrapped white station wagon was actually being kept at a neighbours house....

That's highly supiscious ..... makes me think "that" car was involved.

Just months before the one year anniversary and before any mention of the cars.
http://www.portnews.com.au/story/3679051/confusion-over-paedophile-link/

In April last year Strike Force Rosann, the team tasked with finding the missing toddler, announced it had recently received information on a local paedophile ring operating on the Mid-North Coast.

The head of the investigation, Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin, described the information as "new" and "solid".

"We've uncovered and received information that leads us to a line of people we suspect of being involved in paedophile activity," Detective Inspector Jubelin said at the time.

When contacted yesterday, Det Insp Jubelin said he was unable to comment on persons of interest in the case.

He also refused to be drawn on any possible link between GAPA and the alleged paedophile ring.

A source within the strike force, however, said "what gets uncovered in this kind of investigation is the type of thing you saw yesterday with Bickford".

"When a child goes missing, things flush out from deep down," the source said.

A spokeswoman for GAPA has previously stated all members are required to have a working with children check.

I think about William every single day.

I believe his disappearance was carefully planned and don't believe he was just "snatched" by a paedophile in that short time frame.

William was taken out of daycare that day as a surprise for Foster Grandma, so no-one knew they were arriving there at that precise time.

The person would have had to be watching William at the location of his daycare centre, then followed them to Foster Grandma's house, then waited.

It's a dead end street and there is no reason to go down that street unless you live there, are visiting someone, or Bill Spedding to fix the washing machine.

Perhaps someone took William on behalf of the biological dad and is holding him, as I know all family members have been "cleared".

Cases like this are too personal. I think William is alive.

Unfortunately, I don't feel that the reward of $1,000,000 will solve this case, as the person responsible for holding William is not interested in the money, Keeping William hidden is more precious to them than the money (if they think they can get away with it)......MOO.

I have met my DD at properties for sale to have a casual look. We were coming from different directions. Two cars. We did not pull into the driveways as they were not official visits with a real estate agent, just an initial casual look. We did not want neighbours to think we were up to no good, so left the cars very visible and obviously 'just visiting'. Just a thought.

Before I purchased my house I parked my car on the street in front of the house, with a video camera mounted on the dash filming the traffic. I wanted to know how busy it would be at peak hour. My wife didn't want to come because she said that's weird. Hence the video to show her later. After she said I'm weird a few more times, we ate sausage rolls then bought the house.

Before I purchased my house I parked my car on the street in front of the house, with a video camera mounted on the dash filming the traffic. I wanted to know how busy it would be at peak hour. My wife didn't want to come because she said that's weird. Hence the video to show her later. After she said I'm weird a few more times, we ate sausage rolls then bought the house.

LOL .... too funny, richieswan. :hilarious:

Good way to get acquainted with your neighbours. :)

Doubt someone would be doing that in Benaroon Drive though, richie but then again there are 'weirder' people around ;)

btw Next time I go house shopping do you want to come and bring your video camera? I'll supply the sausage rolls.

i know, too easily able to be identified if they were watching the family
it really seems like the occupants had just jumped out and gone somewhere quickly, not far away, leaving their windows open,
or maybe it was someone having a secret meetup or affair, and they had gone for a stroll up to the cemetary?
it sounds like they were only there briefly also because nobody else saw them did they?

There was a article where a local woman would walk the hill to stay fit after dropping her children off at school, I think she referred to it as 'heartbreak hill'. Unfortunately she didn't walk that morning.
Maybe that's another scenario for the cars being there.

I mentioned earlier on that maybe the cars were never there. Was it a tactical reason to make some persons second guess the whereabouts of spouse, friend ect with a car like the ones pictured. Could be way off the track of course but why did it take so long to show them, it would have seemed such an important part of the investigation in the early days ????

I had no idea this happened to you Bohemian. I'm so sorry.

And agreed, a stranger abduction is far more likely to mean William is deceased. Am hoping with all hope it was a known one...

Thanks for your concern, insanity, but it's a long time ago now and no harm came to us. Just goes to show that, even in professions where people as a group are bound to act ethically in relation to the 'best interest of the child(ren)'; some individuals don't.

A stranger abduction may be more likely to mean a child missing for two years is deceased but parental/familial abductions are by far the greatest percentage of all abductions, from what I've read.

I have never reached the conclusion that the two cars MUST be relevant. IMO the two cars and their owners had nothing whatsoever to do with William's disappearance.

Does my memory serve me correctly that there has been other photos taken at different times with those same cars parked in that same spot?

Does my memory serve me correctly that there has been other photos taken at different times with those same cars parked in that same spot?

We've seen photos in MSM of a white car parked in almost the exact spot well after William disappeared.

i saw two very similar cars parked up the driveway of one of the houses opposite gms house in benaroon drive, which i posted here ages ago,
you can see them quite clearly if you use six maps

i saw two very similar cars parked up the driveway of one of the houses opposite gms house in benaroon drive, which i posted here ages ago,

i remember bearbear.

Yes bearbear, I remember seeing them. That property was a few houses down the road from 35 Benaroon Drive. 27 from memory. Was that info ever passed onto Crime Stoppers I wonder?

You clever people finding similar cars. I had missed that Info, so prehaps cars are irrelevant.

Can't beat a sausage roll!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Below is a screen grab of Superintendent Paul Fehon standing outside the grandmother's house not long after William disappeared. If you look closely just above Fehon's hand, there is a white car parked across the road from the grandmother's house near to where the two cars were apparently seen by William's mother.

Bq4532O.jpg

An enlarged view of the same white car.

YUAzTSZ.jpg

The next three images are screen grabs from the 60 Minutes episode when the two cars were mentioned for the first time 12 months after William disappeared. The image of the two cars has obviously been overlaid onto the actual footage taken that day and if you look to the far left of the image you'll see a white car parked on the nature strip.

9tgDLlY.jpg

The white car can be seen to the left of the image and was obviously captured while the 60 Minutes crew were filming that day.
fkfIcHm.jpg

An enlargement of the white car.
Xgry3sS.jpg

I have posted these images previously and links were supplied at the time.

An aerial view of a car parked across the road from the grandmother's house. This was captured on 19 September 2014.

aArMI7R.jpg

Another idea - hypothetically if a house was about to have its drive or part of it resurfaced, or a tree felled next to the drive, its residents would park their cars on the roadside.

@richieswan: at "Sixmaps" website is there a way to find out the date of the aerial images ?

To find image date on SixMaps, click the Identify Tool ('i' icon at top), click on the aerial image somewhere, then a box pops up with information about that address. It takes 5 seconds before the Imagery data shows on that list. The date of photo is the 'block start date'.

Note, this date will change when you zoom out to various heights, or pan across to a different suburb etc. (need to click the spot on map again)

3323a605b2aeb9ee4e21832231193ed7.jpg

I have never reached the conclusion that the two cars MUST be relevant. IMO the two cars and their owners had nothing whatsoever to do with William's disappearance.

Except this one?

attachment.php

I can understand a little boy's excitement of hearing that there will be a man coming to fix the machine.
The man is there with the sliding door open. William runs out to say hello, as some children might think he was an expected special friend.

MHOO

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    35.6 KB · Views: 147
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online