Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except this one?

attachment.php

I can understand a little boy's excitement of hearing that there will be a man coming to fix the machine.
The man is there with the sliding door open. William runs out to say hello, as some children might think he was an expected special friend.

MHOO

The thing is TGY, was Spedding and his van there that morning? That is the $1M dollar question. I don't believe his van was there at all.

Except this one?

attachment.php

I can understand a little boy's excitement of hearing that there will be a man coming to fix the machine.
The man is there with the sliding door open. William runs out to say hello, as some children might think he was an expected special friend.

MHOO

I have raised 4 children to adulthood, and i would never of thought it was ok. or let my child of 3 yrs. old run out to the street to welcome a repair person or anyone else for that matter. Surely the adults responsible for WT would not of let him do that either and warned him of stranger danger?

I have raised 4 children to adulthood, and i would never of thought it was ok. or let my child of 3 yrs. old run out to the street to welcome a repair person or anyone else for that matter. Surely the adults responsible for WT would not of let him do that either and warned him of stranger danger?

You'd be surprised Karinna. I was a Austpost delivery driver (yes the ones in a van) and as soon as I pulled up the children would run out to get their surprises. They knew I was coming and nearly climb into to van with excitement and no parent in sight. I'd go to the door and have to yell out for an adult. I got sick of chipping the parents about the dangers.

I mentioned earlier on that maybe the cars were never there. Was it a tactical reason to make some persons second guess the whereabouts of spouse, friend ect with a car like the ones pictured. Could be way off the track of course but why did it take so long to show them, it would have seemed such an important part of the investigation in the early days ????

I agree. Purely tactical in my opinion.

Re the event at the school that BS said he went to, would the local paper have covered it ?
Ie here quite often there are pics in the local paper or on it's internet page. A lot more pics on it's net page than in the paper.

Re the event at the school that BS said he went to, would the local paper have covered it ?
Ie here quite often there are pics in the local paper or on it's internet page. A lot more pics on it's net page than in the paper.

Hey TootsieFootsie, nice to see you here. IMO if there had been any photos in the local papers or online one or more of our intrepid sleuthers would have found them by now. :D Similarly if BS had any photos as his disposal he would have produced them or at the very least posted them on his FB.

I agree. Purely tactical in my opinion.

Could have been....

If it was..... then it did the trick ......

flushed out the Rat TJ's car .....

why did he lie and say the car was scrapped.....if he had nothing the hide.

Thanks Makara. Yes I knew that a web sleuther would be all over checking all sources :) Ie socal pages of the local paper etc.

I do hope we find out one day what has happened to William.

I very much doubt it. Assemblies and awards happen weekly at schools, not news worthy for a local paper I would think

Maybe where I live the papers need something to fill them because there are lots of pics of those events covered here, especially on the internet edition of our local newspaper and also in the 2 free local papers.

I very much doubt it. Assemblies and awards happen weekly at schools, not news worthy for a local paper I would think

Would a 3 year old boy reach in to rescue Spiderman?

Except this one?
attachment.php

Said went to Dunboggan so Im thinkin thats what happened. iM guessing you do too

The thing is TGY, was Spedding and his van there that morning? That is the $1M dollar question. I don't believe his van was there at all.

Maybe where I live the papers need something to fill them because there are lots of pics of those events covered here, especially on the internet edition of our local newspaper and also in the 2 free local papers.

The same where I live toots ..... but not every week just on and off if its a special day...

The fact that not one person has come forward in the media to grab their 15 minutes of fame .....
to say they saw him there.... or the coffee shop on that day .....

Well make of that what you will ..... but seems curious to me ....

I still wish we knew about the sex offender who lived on the street. I'm sure police must have climbed up and down that person.
I was always curious about that person, and any potential visitors they may have had.

William's mother said that William was very shy around strangers.

ETA: However, we posted links in previous threads to videos showing how easy it is to get a young child to come with you, in seconds. And the caregivers were in the immediate area. All the children had been taught stranger danger. I believe it took about 13 seconds to lure a young child away ... gone. And they repeated the experiment on many children.

One of the videos is in this link.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ldren-lured-playground-complete-stranger.html

i saw two very similar cars parked up the driveway of one of the houses opposite gms house in benaroon drive, which i posted here ages ago,
you can see them quite clearly if you use six maps
Yes in that imagery dated Nov 2012, parked on a driveway is a white station wagon and a grey sedan.
The only reason I can imagine for residents parking cars on the roadside would be to get them out the way if (completely hypothetically) some kind of work was taking place on the drive, parking area, trees near drive, or something like that. A difficulty with the hypothesis is that the cars location drawn by police on photo is not exactly outside the driveway mentioned above.

I think it is possible the decision to leave early may have been based around the dad's work commitment at 9-ish on the Friday. Either leave well before the commitment, so the dad could be more settled for the call/meeting/webinar/whatever. Or leave after the commitment, which would get them there in the arvo.

That is why I think grandma asked Spedding to get there early on the Friday, before they arrived, so he would be all done and out of there before they arrived and things got happily hectic.

If only grandma and Spedding had connected in that failed morning phone call on Friday, Spedding may not have gone there at that time (due to the family's early arrival), and William may still be with his family. All in my opinion, of course. :)
I think it was the FM (not the FGM) who phoned BS number and left a message on Fri morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maineguy1961