Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
'Mrs Wilson said she heard the two children playing in the neighbouring yard before she left to run errands in the township about 90 minutes before William disappeared, just metre’s from her home.'
( http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...k=2eb115e9f27d297694279db40c05f453-1474418036 )

To me, Mrs. W is saying that she left her home at approx 9am (90 minutes before WT disappeared, and we're told he disappeared at 10;25am-10:30am), and that Mrs. W heard young children playing in the yard prior to when she left, so earlier than 9am.

The W's lived at #30 Benaroon.

From this picture (first one below) that Makara made a long time ago, there is no pool at #30, and there is no mention of a pool in the realty listings online for that property. It does however, appear there is a pool located at #27(?). Also looks like there is a pool at 16 Benaroon. And if I'm not mistaken (I could be), I think I saw another one in an overhead view somewhere on Ellendale. Please note that the 4th picture below has the wrong house #s on them. The middle 2 pictures show the house numbers on the streets. (even the house numbers have discrepancies!!!!!!!!!!)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

*Had to delete last image otherwise WS wouldn't me reply.

That is how I read it too, by the sentence structure.

I think if she left at around 10:30, MSM would have specifically said that. As they did with the neighbour who was unloading groceries at around 10:30. They quoted that neighbour's complete timeline, as they did Mrs Wilson's. Everyone knows around 10:30 is the pivotal time.

"Judy Wilson ..... When she returned, the street was in chaos."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...r/news-story/03fb14d003bfb73d3c193b5f6731f74c

Yep, I think I get it now,.

Judy Wilson (#30) left at 9am, 90 mins before William disappeared. Husband whereabouts unknown?

Lyndene Heslop (#9) arrived home from shopping at approx. 10:30am and unpacked groceries.

So, who was the man who said his wife left at '29 or 28 minutes to 11'?

Who was searching watercourses with pool nets? Mr Precise Time? Mr Wilson? Both?

Help please. Brain not firing on all cylinders. Sleep deprivation hangover. WS' server keeps dropping out. Someone hammering. Kid across the road having a very loud and sustained tantrum at playgroup :gaah: *walks outside with megaphone and tells everyone to shut the **** up*

I think they know what happened to William. All they need is someone to hold the nails while they hammer them into the perp's(s'?) coffin(s?). There are probably many facts and pieces of evidence withheld from the public that only someone who had allegedly concealed a serious crime, ie; William's abduction, would know.

I think they think they know what happened. I'm just hoping that they are not in the meantime, until it is definitely resolved through evidence, discounting other possibilities just because they may not match with what they think. That is my biggest fear. I only want WT to be found, answers to be known, and justice to be brought to the person(s) who caused this. This case has changed the lives of sooo many people, it is truly tragic for everyone.

Checking the possibility WT might have wandered onto another property. The most probable I think be the neighbouring property uphill Because its property boundary is only a few metres from the grass area where WT was last seen. Source for this image is youtube 60minutes pt 1 as uploaded by richie, time 9:53s. I've added a green line to mark the property boundary. There is no fence here. I think that the large felled tree trunk would attract a toddler as a place to play or hide. This film is 2015 but I checked and the tree trunk was there in Sept 2014.
attachment.php

The property slightly uphill which is pictured there, seems to be the other next door neighbour (not the W's at #30) to FGM's house, which the occupant was said to be away (I think this may be the 'vacant' house/abandoned house??)

Thanks

Yes, was he with her in the car or not when she 'went into town to run some errands.'? IDK.

Considering she was telling the news that she had left, and what she had heard, and what time, etc., she also would have said that her husband was also with her at the time, jmo. I think it makes sense that Mr. W may have already been at work at the time, perhaps left an hour or two (or more) before his wife. Do we know the approx ages of the Ws? Would they be retirement age? Even if so, lots of people work into their later years.

I think they think they know what happened. I'm just hoping that they are not in the meantime, until it is definitely resolved through evidence, discounting other possibilities just because they may not match with what they think. That is my biggest fear. I only want WT to be found, answers to be known, and justice to be brought to the person(s) who caused this. This case has changed the lives of sooo many people, it is truly tragic for everyone.

BBM: I don't think they could do that, even if they wanted to. They must get rid of all reasonable doubt. That means they will have to properly investigate all other scenarios to discount them (or count them in) in the eyes of the court. Otherwise any decent defence lawyer will have a heyday with all the reasonable possibilities that existed.

A neighbour on the street told Daily Mail Australia he met William's father who was 'searching through the backyards heartbroken and frantic'.
The neighbour said that while he has lived on the street for seven years he did not know William or the boy's parents. He had however met the woman who lived in the house where William disappeared from.
'The boy came up from Sydney to visit a lady in the house,' he explained.

'It's been pretty full on. I've been here the whole time, people have been pouring through our back yards. I really hope he's found soon.
'Everyone in the street has been interviewed. It's really horrible,' he added.
The man said there hasn't been 'one burglary or incident' on the street the whole time he has lived there.
'It is a quiet peaceful area and it has been turned upside down.'
'When I heard I was on my ride on mower and saw a police car. Someone came running down the street. They said someone had just lost a kid. I took my dog for a walk and had a look for him. I wish he was found on the first day.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2760087/Police-believe-William-Tyrell-3-picked-car-crews-preparing-search-roads-nearby-forest-hope-finding-alive-fades.html

That's possibly 11 bearbear (based on property sales history of street)

Yep, I think I get it now,.

Judy Wilson (#30) left at 9am, 90 mins before William disappeared. Husband whereabouts unknown?

Lyndene Heslop (#9) arrived home from shopping at approx. 10:30am and unpacked groceries.

So, who was the man who said his wife left at 29 or 28 minutes to 11?

Who was searching watercourses with pool nets? Mr Precise Time? Mr Wilson? Both?

Help please. Brain not firing on all cylinders. Sleep deprivation hangover. WS' server keeps dropping out. Someone hammering. Kid across the road having a very loud and sustained tantrum at playgroup :gaah: *walks outside with megaphone and tells everyone to shut the **** up*

Adding another excellent (and updated) map, courtesy of Makara:

Makara_2016-09-21-11-19-34-1.png

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...l-NSW-12-Sept-2014-20&p=12373743#post12373743

The property slightly uphill which is pictured there, seems to be the other next door neighbour (not the W's at #30) to FGM's house, which the occupant was said to be away (I think this may be the 'vacant' house/abandoned house??)
It's 52. The image is taken from very near the deck WT and sister were sitting on. There is no fence here (I added the green line property boundary), nothing to stop a child wandering over the invisible boundary, towards that felled tree.

After looking at that map, I always thought the 2 cars were parked at the border of 35 and the other next door neighbor at 31. Whilst looking at that post, I saw a quote from an article bearbear had posted.....

wonder who this man resembled?...

After months chipping away with no breakthrough, a photo came across the desks of Strike Force Rosann detectives.
It was well-focused and sharp, despite being hastily captured by a member of the public.
There was no denying the baby face in the image looked heart-stoppingly similar to William Tyrrell.
Advertisement
With the child was a man with a chilling resemblance to someone police investigating three-year-old William's abduction had been interested in.
The photograph, captured in central Queensland, filled investigators with hope

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...-false-hope-12-months-on-20150903-gjenjz.html

So what is going on here?

Where has it been said that the Wilson's former residence was checked more than others in Benaroon Drive subsequent to William's disappearance, deu?

Just my opinion, but I got the impression that *everyone's* house (in that small community of 21 homes where FGM lived) was checked and rechecked, likely 3 times... whether or not people were said to have been home at the time. I didn't get the impression that police had chosen the W's next door to search more than the others.

I stated my opinion above in response to another member's post (see below), because I got the impression (rightly or wrongly) that the poster felt it unusual that Mr. W the W's home had been searched 3 times. Later on, another member posted an MSM statement which said each one of the homes in the 21-home community had been searched twice. I believe this to be the case whether or not people were said to have been home at the time.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by crabstick

Interesting the police check their house and cars three times. Considering he wasn't home. If he was a twork. Sure I read, that he was home. So he went out with her,or was at work?>?

Sorry, that post arrived in a refresh after I posted

After looking at that map, I always thought the 2 cars were parked at the border of 35 and the other next door neighbor at 31. Whilst looking at that post, I saw a quote from an article bearbear had posted.....

wonder who this man resembled?...

After months chipping away with no breakthrough, a photo came across the desks of Strike Force Rosann detectives.
It was well-focused and sharp, despite being hastily captured by a member of the public.
There was no denying the baby face in the image looked heart-stoppingly similar to William Tyrrell.
Advertisement
With the child was a man with a chilling resemblance to someone police investigating three-year-old William's abduction had been interested in.
The photograph, captured in central Queensland, filled investigators with hope

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...-false-hope-12-months-on-20150903-gjenjz.html

So what is going on here?

I am looking at the provided link, but I am not seeing that quote?

heres repost where rw says police have searched his house three times.....

All the homes in the estate were searched. And then searched again.

Missing kids are found hiding under beds and in cupboards more times than wandering the streets. But not in this case.
"We have had police through three times," Richard Wilson says.
"Every cupboard, they have had a look in the ceilings, have had a look in the boots of cars."

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/missing-william-tyrell-casts-dark-shadow-over-town-20141031-11fbdi.html

I am looking at the provided link, but I am not seeing that quote?

That's correct. When I looked at the map that Bo just posted, it took me to the thread it was originally posted. On the same page, further down, is a post from bearbear with the link to the article. Now that journos can change what they print,I get disturbed that history can really be changed. MOO

i havent read this before...

Earlier this year the strike force looked closely at another Mid North Coast local after his erratic behaviour drew attention his way.
This included the man walking into a police station, asking to talk to someone on the strike force and asking to be handcuffed.
However, after a detailed look at every aspect of the man's life, he was ruled out.
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...-abduction-investigation-20160906-gr9n80.html

That's correct. When I looked at the map that Bo just posted, it took me to the thread it was originally posted. On the same page, further down, is a post from bearbear with the link to the article. Now that journos can change what they print,I get disturbed that history can really be changed. MOO

im pretty sure i remember the early article said man?
a lot of older articles seem to have been subtly altered or removed

I know my memory serves me correctly and it was originally published as man. The quote on your post, I assume was a cut and paste from the linked article at the time. The article came out after the 60 minutes Where's William? I looked for GJ's comments in the interview which I remember very clearly about when the photo came in of WT, it has been edited out, from what I can see on youtube. The article saying NC resembled the picture in Central Queensland, just before the reward was announced, was a new piece of information we hadn't heard a year ago or we would have sleuthed the hell out of it at the time. MOO

Suggest you both read '1984' by George Orwell. Two words; memory hole:

'A memory hole is any mechanism for the alteration or disappearance of inconvenient or embarrassing documents, photographs, transcripts, or other records, such as from a website or other archive, particularly as part of an attempt to give the impression that something never happened.'

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memory_hole

Suggest you both read '1984' by George Orwell. Teo words; memory hole:

'A memory hole is any mechanism for the alteration or disappearance of inconvenient or embarrassing documents, photographs, transcripts, or other records, such as from a website or other archive, particularly as part of an attempt to give the impression that something never happened.'

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memory_hole

I have read it and am quite aware we are living it. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members