Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking for future cases to copy all articles from MSM and file them as they come in as opposed to just holding onto the links, to be able to refer to information as it has come to hand over the course of an investigation.

heres repost where rw says police have searched his house three times.....

All the homes in the estate were searched. And then searched again.

Missing kids are found hiding under beds and in cupboards more times than wandering the streets. But not in this case.
"We have had police through three times," Richard Wilson says.
"Every cupboard, they have had a look in the ceilings, have had a look in the boots of cars."

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/missing-william-tyrell-casts-dark-shadow-over-town-20141031-11fbdi.html

I wonder if anyone refused to allow the initial search?

I really appreciate that, it's unnerving to doubt your faculties. MOO

There were a few of us doubting our faculties. I remember it being a man, too.

I guess either MSM got it wrong, or there is/was a reason to disguise the identity of the adult.
You are so right when you say we would have sleuthed the heck out of it previously, if it was presented then how it is presented now. :yes:

I am thinking for future cases to copy all articles from MSM and file them as they come in as opposed to just holding onto the links, to be able to refer to information as it has come to hand over the course of an investigation.

No need to copy and paste. Lookee here:

http://archive.is/yasdr

No need to copy and paste. Lookee here:

http://archive.is/yasdr

'Archive.is is a time capsule for the web pages!
It takes a 'snapshot' of a webpage that will always be online even if the original page disappears.
It saves a text and a graphical copy of the page for better accuracy
and provides a short and reliable link to an unalterable record of any web page.'

(You can also download to your device as a .zip file, once you archived them.)

http://archive.is/

BBM: I don't think they could do that, even if they wanted to. They must get rid of all reasonable doubt. That means they will have to properly investigate all other scenarios to discount them (or count them in) in the eyes of the court. Otherwise any decent defence lawyer will have a heyday with all the reasonable possibilities that existed.

I truly hope that is correct. When I hear a detective state that they have ruled out misadventure/accident, lost child, and planned abduction, and they have also cleared individuals who were present at the time and therefore cannot have a particular alibi to prove innocence, even though no body has yet been found and so the circumstances are still unknown, and even though they are just now offering a substantial financial reward for information, it scares me and makes me ask the question, 'are their minds indeed open to all possibilities?', and if not, then I wonder if they could potentially skip by a tip that matters because it doesn't fit with their train of thought/theory.

“Once I was assured that it was a thorough and professional search then, OK, if he’s not lost, he’s been snatched.” After meticulously investigating William’s immediate and wider family the detectives have ruled them out. They’ve come to the conclusion he was snatched by a stranger; one terrifyingly likely motive is sexual gratification. They are hunting for a paedophile.
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...k=727eac5006e4f78a66c24130718042cd-1474209506

Jubelin said he believes there’s a good chance that William is still alive, and ruled out any involvement of William’s family or death by misadventure, in his disappearance.
https://www.buzzfeed.com/robstott/p...rn-of-willia?utm_term=.yymXzPpazD#.jsG8q2lBqN

IT’S been two years since he mysteriously vanished from his grandmother’s yard yet there’s still no clue about what happened to William Tyrrell.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...k=e77d40d05fffc3964d1c23cc2e9be654-1474434566

Above I suggested a different number for lawnmower man.

I noticed.

IMO:

#31 Drumderg Pty Ltd, heavy equipment, (now Drumderg Services @ Port Macquarie) and in between company move and sale, tenanted for a time.

#35 'Loner' 'quick sale'. Tenant or owner?

#39 Paul (last name previously published in MSM). Lawnmower man? Wife left Benaroon Drive @ 29 or 28 minutes to 11? Took dog for a walk to look for William? Pool scoop man? He has recently said he has a son. Both want to be known by first names only.

I noticed.

IMO:

#31 Drumderg Pty Ltd, heavy equipment, (now Drumderg Services @ Port Macquarie) and in between company move and sale, tenanted for a time.

#35 'Loner' 'quick sale'. Tenant or owner?

#39 Paul (last name previously published in MSM). Lawnmower man? Wife left Benaroon Drive @ 29 or 28 minutes to 11? Took dog for a walk to look for William? Pool scoop man? He has recently said he has a son. Both want to be known by first names only.

Where is #39?

I am wondering where our minds would lead to, if we started a list of 'facts'.. leaving out all of the conjecture. For example, put little point form notes in a list, sort them later into perhaps a timeline of some kind, and then try very hard to look at the list objectively, pretending we haven't seen all of the discrepancies and theories and opinions and etc., and just base thoughts on what is actually known, or said by those that actually 'know'... ie, if there is a direct quote in MSM, we *should* be able to trust its accuracy, hopefully!, whatever has come out of the mouths of the neighbours who saw/heard/witnessed, searchers, detectives, family, etc. For example, say we have Mrs. W quoted as saying she left her house at 9am (90 minutes prior to the disappearance time).. we could take that as a 'fact' (even if it isn't true, because there is no way of knowing if a person quoted happens to be lying). We'd have in the end, a list of 'facts', and if we looked only at those, where would our minds go? If we list only the things that were actually said by those people in the know (whether it is written in MSM or stated in an interview video/soundtrack), we'd perhaps have a lot of stuff to consider, but without the riffraff.

Was only a matter of time until sm went wild about Williams ff being guilty just because tialeigh palmers foster family are responsible for her demise. Gives all fosters a bad name when something like this happens.(Tialeighs murder)

Was only a matter of time until sm went wild about Williams ff being guilty just because tialeigh palmers foster family are responsible for her demise. Gives all fosters a bad name when something like this happens.(Tialeighs murder)

I haven't seen any of what you're speaking of, but I did notice this (below) in a news article about the case. It is weird to me that WT's name is plastered everywhere, even with him being a foster child, however the carers' names have never been mentioned. So whom are they protecting exactly? We all know that WT was a foster child, and that his sister was/is also with the FPs, although her name hasn't been mentioned. Would it not have made more sense to perhaps give WT a pseudonym and name the FPs? Could such a reporting difference have had any effect on the tips that came in? moo

But the Palmer investigation was plagued with issues, many stemming from the fact that Tiahleigh was a foster child. Police were criticised for waiting six days before going public about the schoolgirl's disappearance; however, they were limited by the Child Protection Act, which prevents naming children in state care.
http://www.vice.com/en_au/read/poli...iahleigh-palmers-foster-father-over-her-death

I haven't seen any of what you're speaking of, but I did notice this (below) in a news article about the case. It is weird to me that WT's name is plastered everywhere, even with him being a foster child, however the carers' names have never been mentioned. So whom are they protecting exactly? We all know that WT was a foster child, and that his sister was/is also with the FPs, although her name hasn't been mentioned. Would it not have made more sense to perhaps give WT a pseudonym and name the FPs? Could such a reporting difference have had any effect on the tips that came in? moo

http://www.vice.com/en_au/read/poli...iahleigh-palmers-foster-father-over-her-death

And it seemed things started moving when bio mother named ff of tialeigh on sm. Not that I think it is the same situation with Williams case and I respect his ff's anoniminity and their innocence but the rules seem so different ???

I am wondering where our minds would lead to, if we started a list of 'facts'.. leaving out all of the conjecture. For example, put little point form notes in a list, sort them later into perhaps a timeline of some kind, and then try very hard to look at the list objectively, pretending we haven't seen all of the discrepancies and theories and opinions and etc., and just base thoughts on what is actually known, or said by those that actually 'know'... ie, if there is a direct quote in MSM, we *should* be able to trust its accuracy, hopefully!, whatever has come out of the mouths of the neighbours who saw/heard/witnessed, searchers, detectives, family, etc. For example, say we have Mrs. W quoted as saying she left her house at 9am (90 minutes prior to the disappearance time).. we could take that as a 'fact' (even if it isn't true, because there is no way of knowing if a person quoted happens to be lying). We'd have in the end, a list of 'facts', and if we looked only at those, where would our minds go? If we list only the things that were actually said by those people in the know (whether it is written in MSM or stated in an interview video/soundtrack), we'd perhaps have a lot of stuff to consider, but without the riffraff.

I think that is a great idea. So would the parameters be direct quotes only that have been published or broadcast and the date they were publicised? MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme