Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the guy left this house because he was so bothered by the police scrutiny, he must have been very closely scrutinised over a short period of time given that the house was on the market only one month after William went missing. I wonder if the house was in such a disorganised state because the police had search the property so thoroughly and left it in disarray? :thinking:

Police would have needed a warrant to thoroughly search the house to the point where they would have left it in disarray. A search warrant is not something that is handed out willy nilly. Police have to present strong evidence as to why they need the search warrant before it is even considered.

The photos we've seen were used to advertise the sale of the house. It would be in the best interests of the agent not to have the interior looking like it had just been searched by police and IMO it doesn't look like that at all. It is neat enough, just odd.

Admin Note:

The only discussion of William's bio family is what's been printed in MSM. NOT FB.

Links must be provided.

This has been the same in all 24 threads so please don't find yourself on the outside looking in.

If the guy left this house because he was so bothered by the police scrutiny, he must have been very closely scrutinised over a short period of time given that the house was on the market only one month after William went missing. I wonder if the house was in such a disorganised state because the police had searched the property so thoroughly and left it in disarray? :thinking:

Early on, it was reported in MSM that there was a sex offender living on the street. We now can't find that info, but it was quoted way back in the threads here somewhere, so it still should be there.

I have wondered if the occupant of #35 was it. Hence, the police being all over him, feeling under pressure, wanting to get away from there. :dunno:

It would be interesting to know how long the person had been living at 35, if a long time and you have been happy there, seems an over reaction to leave because of the attention.if they mean attention by police, I couldn't see why that would be a problem, only little house, could only be searched so many times, most residents surely would understand.

Early on, it was reported in MSM that there was a sex offender living on the street. We now can't find that info, but it was quoted way back in the threads here somewhere, so it still should be there.

I have wondered if the occupant of #35 was it. Hence, the police being all over him, feeling under pressure, wanting to get away from there. :dunno:

That would make sense. Wish we knew if he was at home at the time of abduction

It would be interesting to know how long the person had been living at 35, if a long time and you have been happy there, seems an over reaction to leave because of the attention.if they mean attention by police, I couldn't see why that would be a problem, only little house, could only be searched so many times, most residents surely would understand.

It was last sold in January 2001 according to what I can find with a Google search.

IMO it wasn't so much the physical searching of the property but more to do with the questions, continuous questions by police that upset the loner. Enough so to prompt him to sell his house a month after William disappeared. Perhaps he was just getting on in years and could no longer look after himself properly, deciding to go into a nursing home.

BBM
Every home has been searched. The Sex Crimes Squad has verified the whereabouts of known offenders in the street or town.
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/kendall-i...e-boy-lost-20140920-10jn4y.html#ixzz3Ds14yDP8

Maybe SA, but if that were the case I am thinking the police would still have been all over him regardless of where he took off too. If he was selling his home then his whereabouts would have not been a secret.imo

“A lot of them have moved,” he says. “One bloke left because he felt intimidated by the police. He had a few problems. He wasn’t a crook or a bad bloke, just a bit of a loner. He wanted out.”
“A recluse,” says Sean. “I think all of the attention sort of frightened him.”
“They were coming around checking everything and he got scared,” Paul says. “Just the fear of that.” He shrugs his shoulders.
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...d/news-story/2d8aa4bde6c83ded451c26090fb55643

Maybe he had a mental illness a harmless loner that kept to himself, a recluse.
Could not cope with all the activity in the street, his yard and his home being searched.
The police questioning him caused stress and an irrational fear.
Was he scared and intimidated by the police simply due to a mental health condition.:dunno:
Just trying to consider all options.

Could not cope with all the activity in the street, his yard and his home being searched.
Was he scared and intimidated by the police simply due to a mental health condition.:dunno:

RSBM.

I agree Soso, that could well be the case and police would know where he is, whether that be covert or overt.

I think you'd need a consensus on agreed facts from print media :gaah:

Agreed..... I was proposing that 'facts' be considered only when direct quotes are printed (or heard in an interview for which there is video coverage so that we can all have a listen and look and ensure that we all agree that whatever is said, was indeed what was said), ie by specifically having the " quote marks. MSM can't really put things into their own words when they are directly quoting what someone said, and if they get it wrong, I think there would be grief and they would have to change it or delete it. So in my scenario of what I was proposing, in regard to 'facts' from print media, none of their stuff would be considered 'facts' unless it was directly quoted by someone, preferably someone in the know. For example, a neighbour that saw something, or can say that they were told something by someone, or a searcher that heard something, or an officer who said something, etc. But say there was a neighbour who said that another neighbour told them that THEY were told something by FM... wouldn't count as 'fact' because it would be third hand, ie nobody that actually heard the words come out of FM's mouth is being quoted in that case, so things could have gotten mixed up along the way somehow. The only 'facts' in print media that would be allowed on our 'facts list' that weren't quoted, would be things that could otherwise be verified, such as say the address from where WT went missing, population of the community, which homes in that community have sold since the disappearance, what the weather was like, etc. That is what I had in mind when I threw it out there for our consideration. I haven't had time yet to start the list off... but I will definitely start it later and see what kind of feedback we get? Does anyone have any other suggestions to add or subtract or change?

@Makara to find number for lawnmowerman the clue is the 7 yrs. Then search property sales history of street. That is why I think it's 11 (not the person and number you mention).

BBM
Every home has been searched. The Sex Crimes Squad has verified the whereabouts of known offenders in the street or town.
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/kendall-i...e-boy-lost-20140920-10jn4y.html#ixzz3Ds14yDP8

Maybe SA, but if that were the case I am thinking the police would still have been all over him regardless of where he took off too. If he was selling his home then his whereabouts would have not been a secret.imo

“A lot of them have moved,” he says. “One bloke left because he felt intimidated by the police. He had a few problems. He wasn’t a crook or a bad bloke, just a bit of a loner. He wanted out.”

“They were coming around checking everything and he got scared,” Paul says. “Just the fear of that.” He shrugs his shoulders.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...d/news-story/2d8aa4bde6c83ded451c26090fb55643

I agree soso:

'Police continue to keep an open mind on all possibilities. It is their job to. Investigations - especially the drawn-out kind - have an infinite number of leads and possible scenarios about them.

There have been hundreds of pieces of information handed over to CrimeStoppers since William vanished.

It is not up to detectives to identify a suspect and throw all their resources into getting the brief up on them.

Instead, they meticulously work on excluding suspects.
That also means delving into those closer to home.'

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/missing-william-tyrell-casts-dark-shadow-over-town-20141031-11fbdi.html

We have to remember who the speakers are. It's their 'opinion' of their neighbour and not necessarily the facts of the matter:

My whiskers twitch when someone volunteers a stereotypical suspect, ie; 'loner', 'few problems' or unnecessary information.

Does anyone know if Sean and/or Paul Savage still reside on Benaroon Drive?

Can we also please have confirmation of the Savage's address at the time William disappeared, ie; #43 or #11 Benaroon Dr or where Paul was mowing the lawn on the day William disappeared?

Makara_2016-09-21-11-19-34-1.png

I agree soso:

'Police continue to keep an open mind on all possibilities. It is their job to. Investigations - especially the drawn-out kind - have an infinite number of leads and possible scenarios about them.

There have been hundreds of pieces of information handed over to CrimeStoppers since William vanished.

It is not up to detectives to identify a suspect and throw all their resources into getting the brief up on them.

Instead, they meticulously work on excluding suspects.
That also means delving into those closer to home.'

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/missing-william-tyrell-casts-dark-shadow-over-town-20141031-11fbdi.html

We have to remember who the speakers are. It's their 'opinion' of their neighbour and not necessarily the facts of the matter:

My whiskers twitch when someone volunteers a stereotypical suspect, ie; 'loner', 'few problems' or unnecessary information.

Does anyone know if Sean and/or Paul Savage still reside on Benaroon Drive?

Can we also please have confirmation of the Savage's address at the time William disappeared, ie; #43 or #11 Benaroon Dr or where Paul was mowing the lawn on the day William disappeared?

View attachment 101757

Never mind. P & H Savage lived at 43 Benaroon Drive:

View attachment 101761

http://www.australialookup.com/searchname2.php?sfirst=P&slast=Savage&sstate=NSW

Bit of the 'pot calling the kettle black'. It seems #43 and the adjoining Lot 43 were sold too:

http://www.oldlistings.com.au/real-estate/NSW/Kendall/2439/buy/1/BENAROON

The bush behind #35, does anyone know how thick it is, can you walk through it easily enough, any guesses how far it is before you come to the flat land behind it, and finally if you went through this bush is that heading heading towards river and railway line?
I assume the searchers started looking in this direction too immediately?

PS=43.
Lawnmowerman=11.
They are two completely different people.

The clue is that lawnmowerman had "lived on the street for seven years"
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-nearby-forest-hope-finding-alive-fades.html
In property sales records the only house I can find that was sold in 2007 is 11.

My reference is Makara's map where it's clearly marked as #43 where man was mowing lawn:

Makara_2016-09-21-11-19-34-1.png

There is a 'Reply with quote' button at the bottom of everyone's posts. If you click on that, their post will come up in your reply. You can also use the multi quote function, farthest button to the right on the bottom of everyone's posts, click on it, and it will change to a tick to denote the post has been selected.

The bush behind #35, does anyone know how thick it is, can you walk through it easily enough, any guesses how far it is before you come to the flat land behind it, and finally if you went through this bush is that heading heading towards river and railway line?
This image shows where I think an intermittent creek runs.
I started with http://maps.six.nsw.gov.au/ aerial imagery, then added the watercourse from their topo map, and I changed a section where I assume they re-routed it when constructing the Benaroon development.
It would be possible to see how thick this bush is with google streetview on Batar Creek Rd and looking west.
attachment.php

Attachments

• intcreek.png
    intcreek.png
    551.9 KB · Views: 107

Last year I tried to look as best as I could at the bush behind 35 Benaroon Dr. All the back boundaries on that side of the street adjoin the 1 property on Batar Creek rd, with what I think is a creepy house, in the bush. Most Benaroon homes look like they have a back fence but I can't see one on 35. I have wondered if there is a track big enough to fit a car. MOO

My reference is Makara's map where it's clearly marked as #43 where man was mowing lawn:

View attachment 101764

There is a 'Reply with quote' button at the bottom of everyone's posts. If you click on that, their post will come up in your reply. You can also use the multi quote function, farthest button to the right on the bottom of everyone's posts, click on it, and it will change to a tick to denote the post has been selected.

Forgot to say I totally understand how a misconception could come about. You are correct about '7 years ago' being a clue to Mower Man's address, which means a property last purchased in 2007 (as of 2014). Therefore #11 rather than #43.

Could you provide the link where you looked up past property histories, please koios?

Never mind. P & H Savage lived at 43 Benaroon Drive:

attachment.php

http://www.australialookup.com/searchname2.php?sfirst=P&slast=Savage&sstate=NSW

Bit of the 'pot calling the kettle black'. It seems #43 and the adjoining Lot 43 were sold too:

http://www.oldlistings.com.au/real-estate/NSW/Kendall/2439/buy/1/BENAROON

I think both of those on that site are for the 'lot' (note the price).. also, I'm not seeing 'sold', so perhaps just put up on the market for sale, but not sold?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fangirl88