Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And it seemed things started moving when bio mother named ff of tialeigh on sm. Not that I think it is the same situation with Williams case and I respect his ff's anoniminity and their innocence but the rules seem so different ???

Could be perhaps (I don't know?) because KT still has other children in her care, whereas the bio mom of Tiahleigh had nothing to lose?

Paul Savage lives at 43 Benaroon Drive. He is the lawnmower man. Let your fingers do the walking. :wink:

Thank you Makara. The four maps had me confused. Not until I found yours did the #'s make sense. Then, of course, I #$^&*@ it up! :doh:

Thank you Makara. The four maps had me confused. Not until I found yours did the #'s make sense. Then, of course, I #$^&*@ it up! :doh:

No worries. What is also confusing to some is that the Lot numbers may also be listed on various maps.

I am wondering where our minds would lead to, if we started a list of 'facts'.. leaving out all of the conjecture. For example, put little point form notes in a list, sort them later into perhaps a timeline of some kind, and then try very hard to look at the list objectively, pretending we haven't seen all of the discrepancies and theories and opinions and etc., and just base thoughts on what is actually known, or said by those that actually 'know'... ie, if there is a direct quote in MSM, we *should* be able to trust its accuracy, hopefully!, whatever has come out of the mouths of the neighbours who saw/heard/witnessed, searchers, detectives, family, etc. For example, say we have Mrs. W quoted as saying she left her house at 9am (90 minutes prior to the disappearance time).. we could take that as a 'fact' (even if it isn't true, because there is no way of knowing if a person quoted happens to be lying). We'd have in the end, a list of 'facts', and if we looked only at those, where would our minds go? If we list only the things that were actually said by those people in the know (whether it is written in MSM or stated in an interview video/soundtrack), we'd perhaps have a lot of stuff to consider, but without the riffraff.

Great idea deu. I did something similar but cruder for the movements of the Belanglo and Wynarka Angels (with everyone's help, of course):

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/en...-Kiara-Pearce-and-mum-Karlie-Pearce-Stevenson

I think that is a great idea. So would the parameters be direct quotes only that have been published or broadcast and the date they were publicised? MOO

I think you'd need a consensus on agreed facts from print media :gaah:

'In the wake of her death, Queensland Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk ordered a review into the way the identities of foster children are protected. It wasn't the first time foster laws had affected criminal investigations. In 2014, three-year-old William Tyrell went missing from his foster carers' home in NSW. Due to privacy laws, his carers were not initially allowed to speak out to the public. His body[?] has not yet been recovered.'

http://www.vice.com/read/i-followed...urdered-brisbane-school-girl-tiahleigh-palmer

When neighbours talk of empty house, can someone confirm that it is definitely not the "strange"house put up for sale.
Also the man who moved because he didn't like the attention, did he live in strange house?
The inside of that house is so strange, so many things seem out of place there.
Hard to figure if someone was moving in or out, or just staying very temporarily.

When neighbours talk of empty house, can someone confirm that it is definitely not the "strange"house put up for sale.
Also the man who moved because he didn't like the attention, did he live in strange house?
The inside of that house is so strange, so many things seem out of place there.
Hard to figure if someone was moving in or out, or just staying very temporarily.

Hi Kiwi50. The empty house is 52 Benaroon Drive, which is up the hill from the grandmother's place at No.48. It was reported in MSM that the owners of 52 were away when William disappeared and is not to be confused with the house where things seemed out of place.

There was talk early in the threads of a creepy house and this was initially though to be 35 Benaroon Drive. One of our sleuther's cleared up the confusion by posting a photo of the creepy house. She was part of the search team who thought they'd heard noises inside this abandoned and derelict house. which is not in Benaroon Drive. I'll try and find the photo of that house again.

35 Benaroon Drive is directly across the road from the grandmother's house and affords a clear view of the yard where William was playing. This house was advertised for sale about a month after William disappeared. It was stated that the vendor wanted a quick sale. Interior photos of the house were published on the estate agent's website and they eventually ended up being posted here. Some of us were of the opinion that the furniture layout in the house was weird, creepy, strange etc.

Paul Savage was recently quoted in MSM where he talked about the number of houses that have been sold in Benaroon Drive since William disappeared two years ago. In particular he mentioned his neighbour, a loner, who couldn't stand the police pressure concerning William's disappearance so he sold up and moved on. <modsnip>

Scroll back a few pages in this thread and you'll see maps that I've posted previously and were used as a reference again today.

Thanks Makara yes 35 then was the one that seemed so weird in the real estate agents pictures, and do we know if this is where the person lived" referred to as the loner who didn't like the attention"
This house gives me bad vibes, something doesn't appear right.

They are planning to visit his grave later that Friday morning. The mobile phone reception in Kendall is atrocious and *William&#8217;s dad, a consultant, has to deliver a Skype presentation, so at 9.15am he drives to nearby Lakewood to get a reliable signal.

William changes from his pyjamas into his favourite Spider-Man suit. He looks adorable and at 9.45am his mum takes a photo of him, grinning into the camera, while his sister sits on the floor, drawing pictures to put on Opa&#8217;s grave. Nanna makes a cup of tea, and between 10am and 10.25am the two women sit outside as *William and his sister play chase in the *garden, which slopes down steeply, 70 metres or so, to the road. There&#8217;s no fence. At one point *William is seen hiding behind a celery wood tree, halfway down the garden. He has morphed from Spider-Man into Daddy Tiger and they smile as he makes growling noises, trying to frighten his sister.

i find this article fairly factual and because it quotes det jubelin he probably vetted it before publication
https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=804822206268634&id=114990695251792&substory_index=0

Thanks Makara yes 35 then was the one that seemed so weird in the real estate agents pictures, and do we know if this is where the person lived" referred to as the loner who didn't like the attention"
This house gives me bad vibes, something doesn't appear right.

I can't categorically state that 35 was where the loner lived because I wasn't there. I've used a process of elimination in regard to what the resident of 43 has stated in MSM, as mentioned in my reply to you above. And my hinky meter twitches whenever I look at photos of 35 and the vast expanse of bushland behind it.

William's disappearance was initially treated as a little boy who had wandered off within a five minute time frame. It was only later that it was deemed as an abduction. IMO the abductor has either departed Benaroon Drive with William immediately or he/she has hidden him for a certain period of time before transporting him elsewhere or concealing his body in a place familiar to the abductor.

ETA: The reason for the image below is to show the vast amount of bush behind 35 Benaroon Drive.

LYEPHbu.jpg

Image source: Google Maps.

I can't categorically state that 35 was where the loner lived because I wasn't there. I've used a process of elimination in regard to what the resident of 43 has stated in MSM, as mentioned in my reply to you above. And my hinky meter twitches whenever I look at photos of 35 and the vast expanse of bushland behind it.

William's disappearance was initially treated as a little boy who had wandered off within a five minute time frame. It was only later that it was deemed as an abduction. IMO the abductor has either departed Benaroon Drive with William immediately or he/she has hidden him for a certain period of time before transporting him elsewhere or concealing his body in a place familiar to the abductor.

LYEPHbu.jpg

Image source: Google Maps.

That's what I've always worried about, Makars. William being 'hidden in plain sight', ie; secreted somewhere while 'the street was in chaos'. Then his abductor, taking advantage of the 'Little Boy Lost' assumption, simply drove his/her car out of the street; on the pretext of helping with the search. In the time it took for 'police back up' to arrive, and the scene to be controlled, William and his abductor could have been kilometres (miles) away and no one would have been any the wiser.

Nanna makes a cup of tea, and between 10am and 10.25am the two women sit outside as William and his sister play chase in the garden, which slopes down steeply, 70 metres or so, to the road. There&#8217;s no fence. At one point William is seen hiding behind a celery wood tree, halfway down the garden. He has morphed from Spider-Man into Daddy Tiger and they smile as he makes growling noises, trying to frighten his sister.

And then his mum notices there&#8217;s been no growling, no giggling, for five minutes or so. She looks inside, does a lap of the house outside, then retraces her steps. &#8220;I can&#8217;t hear him,&#8221; she says. &#8220;Why can&#8217;t I hear him? I just walked out and I can hear nothing.&#8221; She is walking around shouting, &#8220;William, where are you? You need to talk to Mummy. Tell me where you are.&#8221; She&#8217;s becoming frantic, searching through cupboards in the house. &#8220;How can a three-year-old just vanish into nothing?&#8221;

William&#8217;s father comes home and sees the panic on her face. He starts running, up and down the street. Soon they are knocking on neighbours&#8217; doors, wild-eyed and desperate. The neighbours join the search and call others to help.

At 10.56am, utterly distraught, William&#8217;s mother calls 000 and reports him missing, telling the operator they&#8217;ve been searching for 15 or 20 minutes. She can&#8217;t understand how a child can simply vanish. There is no way in the world, she thinks, that he would have gone into the bush. Even at this early stage she worries that someone may have taken him. But here? In Kendall? It is such a small community that everyone knows each other.

At 11.06am the first police car arrives; word has spread throughout the township&#8217;s 800 or so residents that a little boy is lost and dozens of locals are out looking. A command post is established outside the house on Benaroon Drive.

At 11.12am the Dog Unit is dispatched.

The SES is informed at 11.44am.

At 12.52pm a police helicopter takes to the sky. By mid-afternoon hundreds of people are searching for a boy who has seemingly vanished into the bush.

At 2.35pm detectives are dispatched from Port Macquarie and begin taking statements. One of them speaks to a colleague, Detective Senior Constable Vanessa Partridge, back at Port Macquarie late that afternoon; they are worried something more sinister may have taken place.

Partridge arrives very early the next day, and already there are people out on horseback, on bicycle, on foot, searching for William. His dad is out there with them, and will be for days, thinking, &#8220;Surely if he is out here in the bush he&#8217;ll be found?&#8221;

Arriving at the house on Benaroon Drive, Partridge is thinking, &#8220;Something just doesn&#8217;t feel right about this whole thing.&#8221;'

Archived: http://archive.is/uidqZ#selection-83.234-91.550

35 Benaroon Drive is directly across the road from the grandmother's house and affords a clear view of the yard where William was playing. This house was advertised for sale about a month after William disappeared. It was stated that the vendor wanted a quick sale. Interior photos of the house were published on the estate agent's website and they eventually ended up being posted here. Some of us were of the opinion that the furniture layout in the house was weird, creepy, strange etc.

Paul Savage was recently quoted in MSM where he talked about the number of houses that have been sold in Benaroon Drive since William disappeared two years ago. In particular he mentioned his neighbour, a loner, who couldn't stand the police pressure concerning William's disappearance so he sold up and moved on. As I mentioned up thread, Paul Savage lives at 43 Benaroon Drive and the only neighbouring house to him on that side of the street is No. 35.

RSBM

They are the creepiest 'for sale' pics I have ever seen (for #35). It looked as though the person who lived there sat on the floor to watch TV/videos, below the window-line.
And if there was a lone guy living - or squatting - there, it seemed creepy that there appeared to be a stuffed toy sitting on the back of the couch.

We did think that maybe the furniture was like that because he was in the process of moving, but it doesn't seem right even for that. All electronics still connected.

29mrrzb.jpg

http://www.onthehouse.com.au/4690543/35_benaroon_dr_kendall_nsw_2439

35 Benaroon Drive - REDUCED FOR IMMEDIATE SALE

"We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations."

https://www.realestate.com.au/sold/property-house-nsw-kendall-118324311

From the same link.

The price has been drastically reduced for an immediate sale!!! The vendor has made the decision he wants his property sold immediately.

RSBM

They are the creepiest 'for sale' pics I have ever seen (for #35). It looked as though the person who lived there sat on the floor to watch TV/videos, below the window-line.
And if there was a lone guy living - or squatting - there, it seemed creepy that there appeared to be a stuffed toy sitting on the back of the couch.

We did think that maybe the furniture was like that because he was in the process of moving, but it doesn't seem right even for that. All electronics still connected.

29mrrzb.jpg

http://www.onthehouse.com.au/4690543/35_benaroon_dr_kendall_nsw_2439

If the guy left this house because he was so bothered by the police scrutiny, he must have been very closely scrutinised over a short period of time given that the house was on the market only one month after William went missing. I wonder if the house was in such a disorganised state because the police had searched the property so thoroughly and left it in disarray? :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat