Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Random question and I apologise for that -

Were there any festivals or fairs on either the weekend before or after William went missing does anyone recall ?

During my travels yesterday, I noticed there was an event scheduled for the following day, Sat, Sep 13, 2014, and made me wonder if the family had been planning to attend that. 'Bush Dance' from 7pm to 11pm at the 'Lorne Community Hall' - 'dance to the jugged hare' (??) - cost $10 adults/$2 children - -bring your own food and drink'; tickets available by phoning or by picking up at Miss Nellie's Cafe.

As well, on the same day (Sep 13th) from 9am to 12 noon, they had scheduled an 'open fire day' where people could visit and learn about fire safety during bush fire season, activities for the kids, (probably get to see fire trucks which WT was reportedly interested in), and etc.

<modsnip>

Not sure if this has been posted (this is the vacant lot directly across from FGM's house):
[h=1]Lot 43 Benaroon DriveKendall, NSW 2439[/h]
$138,000
residential land, Sold on 03 Jun 2016

[h=2]Vendor says SELL![/h]What a wonderful opportunity to secure a great 4800 square metre block in a quiet estate. Recently cleared of undergrowth this good sized block is awaiting plans for your dream home. You can walk through tracks winding their way through State Forest and commune with nature. Just 5 minutes by road to Kendall, 15 minutes to the beach and 30 minutes to the major centre of Port Macquarie.Note, this property is being offered below VG
https://www.realestate.com.au/sold/property-residential+land-nsw-kendall-201254185

During my travels yesterday, I noticed there was an event scheduled for the following day, Sat, Sep 13, 2014, and made me wonder if the family had been planning to attend that. 'Bush Dance' from 7pm to 11pm at the 'Lorne Community Hall' - 'dance to the jugged hare' (??) - cost $10 adults/$2 children - -bring your own food and drink'; tickets available by phoning or by picking up at Miss Nellie's Cafe.

As well, on the same day (Sep 13th) from 9am to 12 noon, they had scheduled an 'open fire day' where people could visit and learn about fire safety during bush fire season, activities for the kids, (probably get to see fire trucks which WT was reportedly interested in), and etc.

<modsnip>

Your post makes me think, again, about how unreal it is. A great weekend planned with nana and enjoying time in the country, and it turned into this. It is truly incredulous. And truly tragic. :(

Your post makes me think, again, about how unreal it is. A great weekend planned with nana and enjoying time in the country, and it turned into this. It is truly incredulous. And truly tragic. :(

I think about that a lot actually. Somehow it really has an impact on me when I hear the residents of this very small neighbourhood saying they never get strangers hanging about, or break-ins, or thefts, .. and this very small town where everyone felt comfortable and everybody looked out for everyone else's children, and I see all of the huge community spirit they've got going on there (I see they have a lot going on when i look at their Chronicle newsletters), and it just kind of floors me when I think about... here is all of that.. and then, out of the blue.. come these visitors from 4 hours away, and within less than 24 hours, the community and town's entire persona is forever messed up. The kids can't walk to school any more, they changed the bus route, people are watchful now, kids can't kind of grow up with the independence that they used to be able to grow up with, such as riding their bikes to school. It's really just sickening. And to think that two years later there is still no resolution, this black cloud still hanging over this community.

It just seems like such an impossibility to me, such strokes of lightening bolts and clouds colliding with sun and moon and stars, with SO many things lining up for this perfect crime. And none of it seeming to have had even the remotest possibility of being planned, and on so many levels, such as.. who would know the jogging mom would happen to drop off her kids a few minutes early that day and go for her run somewhere else, and who would know the neighbour's daughter went on that day only, to go and have coffee with her brother instead of her mom, and what kind of predator would think that a woman unloading groceries from her car while her young child is in the house would NOT see him, and who would know the exact time that the neighbour would have felt like mowing his lawn that day, or what time Mrs. W would choose to venture out for groceries, or even that these out-of-town folks would arrive maybe 15 hours earlier than expected, or that they would happen to take their eyes off their child for 5 minutes to create this one and only window of opportunity. And nobody sees or hears a thing, even though to see something would be unexpected and noticeable for this particular neighbourhood/street, and even though the neighbourhood is basked in silence where anything odd sounding would be noticed. Who would take the risk that nobody happened to be looking out of their windows? And the missing boy is reported to not be a wanderer, and he's playing not alone, but with his sister. And dad just happens to be gone out at that very time. And top that all off with that this case is hindered by privacy legislation so that not all of the facts can be published and a veil of secrecy seems to fall over this case.

That is why I can't help going back to something different happening, like somehow falling into FGM's septic tank or some crazy thing. Or perhaps even an outcome more common to a child's sudden disappearance - the kind of thing that is perhaps on some peoples' minds as being the most basic explanation, although unpalatable... but yet these things have all been ruled out. Crazy-making. And tragic indeed.

Interesting that a resident couple of Benaroon Dr (not mentioned in msm, also might be recent residents) have same surname and initials as someone who is linked to a POI in this case.

I found one in Albert St??

<modsnip>

That is why I can't help going back to something different happening, like somehow falling into FGM's septic tank or some crazy thing. Or perhaps even an outcome more common to a child's sudden disappearance - the kind of thing that is perhaps on some peoples' minds as being the most basic explanation, although unpalatable... but yet these things have all been ruled out. Crazy-making. And tragic indeed.

William was asthmatic
FM reportedly later on, after FD left, dressed WT in his Spidey costume, and at 9:45am took his photo without his shoes on. Later she put him in a celery tree, and the children played chasies and daddy lion in the lawn. *BBM

Interesting that a resident couple of Benaroon Dr (not mentioned in msm, also might be recent residents) have same surname and initials as someone who is linked to a POI in this case.

Going to change it to - it IS the same couple who have links. Their Benaroon address is in their business registration details. Can't find any sales history of their house, so assume they were living there 2 years ago?

Which POI

So sorry, meant to say it in my post - they are linked to Spedding.

This couple live in Benaroon Drive. Very surprised the connection to Spedding's family hasn't made it to MSM. The town of Kendall would be aware.

There's a few people of the same name around the traps up there but they're fairly common names, so we have to be careful not to confuse one person, or family, with an unrelated one.

In Wales, every second person has the surname Jones or Williams, the same as the famous singers, but they're not necessarily related to them; or one another. Likewise, acording to many hotel registers, there must be millions (if not billions) of 'newlyweds' with the married name 'Mr and Mrs Smith'.

That said, if there is such a coincidence, it's worth exploring further.

We need to think like BHP, 'the quiet achiever', when they're prospecting for gold. Even for their huge success, they've probably found a lot of attractive, but useless, pyrite along the way :)

I think about that a lot actually. Somehow it really has an impact on me when I hear the residents of this very small neighbourhood saying they never get strangers hanging about, or break-ins, or thefts, .. and this very small town where everyone felt comfortable and everybody looked out for everyone else's children, and I see all of the huge community spirit they've got going on there (I see they have a lot going on when i look at their Chronicle newsletters), and it just kind of floors me when I think about... here is all of that.. and then, out of the blue.. come these visitors from 4 hours away, and within less than 24 hours, the community and town's entire persona is forever messed up. The kids can't walk to school any more, they changed the bus route, people are watchful now, kids can't kind of grow up with the independence that they used to be able to grow up with, such as riding their bikes to school. It's really just sickening. And to think that two years later there is still no resolution, this black cloud still hanging over this community.

It just seems like such an impossibility to me, such strokes of lightening bolts and clouds colliding with sun and moon and stars, with SO many things lining up for this perfect crime. And none of it seeming to have had even the remotest possibility of being planned, and on so many levels, such as.. who would know the jogging mom would happen to drop off her kids a few minutes early that day and go for her run somewhere else, and who would know the neighbour's daughter went on that day only, to go and have coffee with her brother instead of her mom, and what kind of predator would think that a woman unloading groceries from her car while her young child is in the house would NOT see him, and who would know the exact time that the neighbour would have felt like mowing his lawn that day, or what time Mrs. W would choose to venture out for groceries, or even that these out-of-town folks would arrive maybe 15 hours earlier than expected, or that they would happen to take their eyes off their child for 5 minutes to create this one and only window of opportunity. And nobody sees or hears a thing, even though to see something would be unexpected and noticeable for this particular neighbourhood/street, and even though the neighbourhood is basked in silence where anything odd sounding would be noticed. Who would take the risk that nobody happened to be looking out of their windows? And the missing boy is reported to not be a wanderer, and he's playing not alone, but with his sister. And dad just happens to be gone out at that very time. And top that all off with that this case is hindered by privacy legislation so that not all of the facts can be published and a veil of secrecy seems to fall over this case.

yes, but in this happy safe little town there also lived twenty registered paedophiles, two at least whose wives "didnt know", goodness knows how many more who have never been caught!
i think the person who knew the family had arrived early, the father had left for a meeting, the neighbour was away, the woman unpacking her groceries, the woman who didnt jog that day,
he heard and watched all of this and the children playing,
its a neighbour who had been watching and all his stars lined up, worlds collided etc when william was within grabbing distance
this is the person who knew all these things and this was his opportunity, maybe his one and only chance,
william could have been in that speeding white car seen in kendall that morning, and could be somewhere in the brothers forest where police were searching for clothing etc
this is the simplest solution, either that or family misadventure but theyve been ruled out, or lost in the bush, and they also ruled that out,
bs also had reason to be there and probably knows all the relevant neighbours

You are a neighbour paedophile in the same street. Where do you put a body so fast?

yes, but in this happy safe little town there also lived twenty registered paedophiles, two at least whose wives "didnt know", goodness knows how many more who have never been caught!
i think the person who knew the family had arrived early, the father had left for a meeting, the neighbour was away, the woman unpacking her groceries, the woman who didnt jog that day,
he heard and watched all of this and the children playing,
its a neighbour who had been watching and all his stars lined up, worlds collided etc when william was within grabbing distance
this is the person who knew all these things and this was his opportunity, maybe his one and only chance,
william could have been in that speeding white car seen in kendall that morning, and could be somewhere in the brothers forest where police were searching for clothing etc
this is the simplest solution, either that or family misadventure but theyve been ruled out, or lost in the bush, and they also ruled that out

You are a neighbour paedophile in the same street. Where do you put a body so fast?

you drive out of the street with him while the family search the neighbourhood, theres a lot of forest out there

you drive out of the street with him while the family search the neighbourhood, theres a lot of forest out there
This. It would sadly have been very easy for an abductor to escape; the focus was so strongly on searching the bush for a kid that had run off.

That's the thing though, deugirtni - an abductor wouldn't need to know all that. They would just need to know that nobody was watching them in the time it took them to grab William. That's why Spedding is such a viable POI, because if he was spotted, he would at least be able to claim he was trying to find who little William belonged to, or say he was going to take him to the police station etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As per Boba Fetts contour topology, some what limited travel with a water course. Still, a lot of forest, but Im surprised at how much forest is covered by so many people. The stench of death is a strong signal

wIgtmG6.jpg

you drive out of the street with him while the family search the neighbourhood, there is a lot of forest out there

The interesting thing is. You cant glance at these houses and calculate that the neighbours are away, the Wilsons are not home, she has gone shopping. All the variables are an incredible calculation in such a short period of time.
First port of call would be, knock on the neighbours door. Do you know who this child belongs to. Driving off with a 3 year old for me, to the police station would not fare well in the book of excuses. Removing a child from the neighbourhood is a recipe for some pretty wild accusations.

Ill give you an example, (as a male) you come under scrutiny by people who see this in the media everyday. Any act of kindness can be interpreted under paranoia as something different. People have become paranoid.
I had a boy come down the street, possibly 4 years of age, with the biggest black eye I have ever seen. I said are you ok, he said mummy is sick, Im going to the shop. Now immediate feelings were to take him to the shops and sort his stuff out. I even had $20 out in case he needed cash to survive, then I was like, you are offering a child money. But as a male, I let him go, because I would have drawn all conclusions from people.
As a male, you do not put a 3 year old in your car from the street. You seek neighbours, to call the police. The world has changed in some ways for the better, and some ways for the worse.
No one knows what is like to be a male now. Some people are even obsessed by paedophilia like they have a mental illness. My sister gave me some great advice. Dont have visitor children without two people in the house, even then, avoid children in the house. There will never be any sleep overs at our house.

ps. Id say the boy got in the road some DV on mummy from daddy, and mummy sent him to the shop to get some food, a 3 to 4 year old walking the streets

That's the thing though, deugirtni - an abductor wouldn't need to know all that. They would just need to know that nobody was watching them in the time it took them to grab William. That's why Spedding is such a viable POI, because if he was spotted, he would at least be able to claim he was trying to find who little William belonged to, or say he was going to take him to the police station etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do we know whether BS called FGM that morning from a landline or a mobile?

It has never been stated.

I think the grandma rang him in the morning (despite a couple of conflicting reports), there was no answer, and I would guess that it would have been her landline to his mobile. They had weaker mobile reception on Benaroon Drive, and due to her age I would think a landline would be her home mode (sorry to generalise).
Spedding rang her back in the arvo, and William’s mother spoke to him. Probably Spedding's mobile to grandma's home line. imo

Spedding's advertised number was a mobile number.

So there should be pings from his phone, and phone records for his phone and grandma’s phone.

Apparently there was several attempts. Concern was, someone may have called around on the off chance he caught her regarding the part? *someone please confirm this
This is where information was pretty loose to the public. Apparently he spoke to FM too regarding washing machine part

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhoDunnit2020