DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have an
Sharpley A @ 31 Benaroon Drv

edited to add
They have since moved - same phone number, different address.

Sorry my mistake, it is #35 that is the 'weird' one that appears to have been inhabited by perhaps a lone male.

AMS (the first neighbour that the mother asked) was house 31.
MD (sat on veranda most mornings but not that morning) was house 21.

Thanks for the people finder link. Interestingly when I type in the name of the vendor of 35 Benaroon Drive there are no hits. So he either has a silent number, doesn't live in Australia or is deceased.
Likely he has only a mobile number. I just looked up 3 acquaintances with only mobiles, none of them listed on Australialookup.

(Or he could be in gaol, or have changed his name.)

Did someone say water?
ae832ca4734c638fc64afc17bee01217.jpg

Backdoor 'Bennaroon Creek' is barely a creek where it crosses Barter Creek Rd, as are most of the headwater streams around here.

224cd0106780c49e8896ec93132b634d.jpg

I see a man riding a riding mower directly across the street from #11... looks like perhaps *all* of the residents have ride-on mowers?

yes thats the one i mean, if you street view 12 benaroon drive kendall you see him clearly, with such big lawns to mow they probably all do have them or wish they did!

Backdoor 'Bennaroon Creek' is barely a creek where it crosses Barter Creek Rd, as are most of the headwater streams around here.

224cd0106780c49e8896ec93132b634d.jpg

Yes that is where it the watercourse goes under Batar Creek Road and it looks like it is normally dry, with water flow only in heavy rain periods. Its usually dry state is confirmed by looking at it just downstream in following image from http://maps.six.nsw.gov.au/ (where you can see higher resolution)
attachment.php

Attachments

• drybed.png
    drybed.png
    164.4 KB · Views: 79
I see a man riding a riding mower directly across the street from #11... looks like perhaps *all* of the residents have ride-on mowers?

With a property that large - all neighbours would need their own ride on mower. It takes a while to move that amount of grass, even with a ride on. ;)

It's unfortunate that William was playing hide and seek, it makes it possible he had gone somewhere he wouldn't normally and became trapped, or even someone may have realised what the children were playing and offered to help him hide.
As long as there is even a remote possibility of either of these scenarios, it will be difficult to prosecute if William can not be found, unless there is a confession.

Interesting that a resident couple of Benaroon Dr (not mentioned in msm, also might be recent residents) have same surname and initials as someone who is linked to a POI in this case.

Random question and I apologise for that -

Were there any festivals or fairs on either the weekend before or after William went missing does anyone recall ?

It's unfortunate that William was playing hide and seek, it makes it possible he had gone somewhere he wouldn't normally and became trapped, or even someone may have realised what the children were playing and offered to help him hide.
As long as there is even a remote possibility of either of these scenarios, it will be difficult to prosecute if William can not be found, unless there is a confession.
Yes a child playing hide and seek is likely to hide in places he/she would not otherwise go. The danger is possibly increased if staying at grandparents property, which may be more rural with larger grounds than home property, and where the parents would probably be less familiar with all the features which have potential risks. Less than a month ago there was a tragic accident near Toowomba QLD where a child was staying at grandparents and (reportedly) possibly playing hide and seek. Sadly the 2yr old had accidentally fallen into an aboveground rainwater tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
musicmusette