Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The interesting thing is. You cant glance at these houses and calculate that the neighbours are away, the Wilsons are not home, she has gone shopping. All the variables are an incredible calculation in such a short period of time.
First port of call would be, knock on the neighbours door. Do you know who this child belongs to. Driving off with a 3 year old for me, to the police station would not fare well in the book of excuses. Removing a child from the neighbourhood is a recipe for some pretty wild accusations.

Ill give you an example, (as a male) you come under scrutiny by people who see this in the media everyday. Any act of kindness can be interpreted under paranoia as something different. People have become paranoid.
I had a boy come down the street, possibly 4 years of age, with the biggest black eye I have ever seen. I said are you ok, he said mummy is sick, Im going to the shop. Now immediate feelings were to take him to the shops and sort his stuff out. I even had $20 out in case he needed cash to survive, then I was like, you are offering a child money. But as a male, I let him go, because I would have drawn all conclusions from people.
As a male, you do not put a 3 year old in your car from the street. You seek neighbours, to call the police. The world has changed in some ways for the better, and some ways for the worse.
No one knows what is like to be a male now. Some people are even obsessed by paedophilia like they have a mental illness. My sister gave me some great advice. Dont have visitor children without two people in the house, even then, avoid children in the house. There will never be any sleep overs at our house.

You are thinking from an innocent person's point of view. If you plan on abducting William the "taking him to the police station" is a back-up plan, something to give you plausible deniability should you be caught in the act. A little buffer. Not a foolproof one, and not everyone will believe you, but if the child is unharmed I cannot imagine them pursuing you criminally. Of course the genuinely concerned and pure of intention don't bustle him into a car and drive away.

Criminals don't micro manage every last detail. Some plan more than others but not all circumstances can be controlled, and there is always an element of risk and some get lucky and some get very unlucky. Consider how Keisha's killers and Daniel's were finally caught - both dumbarses made confessions, Keisha's returned to her remains. Hardly brain trust master criminals but before those incidents they didn't have enough on them from the time of the crime.

The interesting thing is. You cant glance at these houses and calculate that the neighbours are away, the Wilsons are not home, she has gone shopping. All the variables are an incredible calculation in such a short period of time.
First port of call would be, knock on the neighbours door. Do you know who this child belongs to. Driving off with a 3 year old for me, to the police station would not fare well in the book of excuses. Removing a child from the neighbourhood is a recipe for some pretty wild accusations.

Ill give you an example, (as a male) you come under scrutiny by people who see this in the media everyday. Any act of kindness can be interpreted under paranoia as something different. People have become paranoid.
I had a boy come down the street, possibly 4 years of age, with the biggest black eye I have ever seen. I said are you ok, he said mummy is sick, Im going to the shop. Now immediate feelings were to take him to the shops and sort his stuff out. I even had $20 out in case he needed cash to survive, then I was like, you are offering a child money. But as a male, I let him go, because I would have drawn all conclusions from people.
As a male, you do not put a 3 year old in your car from the street. You seek neighbours, to call the police. The world has changed in some ways for the better, and some ways for the worse.
No one knows what is like to be a male now. Some people are even obsessed by paedophilia like they have a mental illness. My sister gave me some great advice. Dont have visitor children without two people in the house, even then, avoid children in the house. There will never be any sleep overs at our house.

True Crabby, but you aren't thinking with the mind of a predator. If little William was abducted by somebody who had deviant intentions (sexual, but even monetary), their primary drive would be their desire to grab William and deal with the consequences later.

As a somewhat more mild example of how this desire can mute consequential thought, think of the thousands of 'psychologically healthy' people who cheat on their spouses every day. They know they will likely be caught at some stage, but their desire outweighs their common sense and concern for their family. Some people know they will lose everything when they are found cheating, but they still do it! Now apply this to somebody who has a disturbed mind - you can imagine that their sick desires are even stronger, so their consequence threshold becomes even more muted.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You are thinking from an innocent person's point of view. If you plan on abducting William the "taking him to the police station" is a back-up plan, something to give you plausible deniability should you be caught in the act. A little buffer. Not a foolproof one, and not everyone will believe you, but if the child is unharmed I cannot imagine them pursuing you criminally. Of course the genuinely concerned and pure of intention don't bustle him into a car and drive away.

Criminals don't micro manage every last detail. Some plan more than others but not all circumstances can be controlled, and there is always an element of risk and some get lucky and some get very unlucky. Consider how Keisha's killers and Daniel's were finally caught - both dumbarses made confessions, Keisha's returned to her remains. Hardly brain trust master criminals but before those incidents they didn't have enough on them from the time of the crime.

Hehe, beat me to it, Oz :)

IMO there is an absence of phone pings enabling the police to firmly place this POI at any given location during the relevant time period.
I'm a UK resident, so perhaps you could tell me how long it takes to drive from Laurieton to Kendall please?

yes its always amazed me how stupid these people are who rape/murder children, they are usually always connected to the family, parent, boyfriend, stepdad etc,
always the first to be suspected, so obviously guilty to the general public, but they still do it?
is their urge so ferocious all logic and fear disappears?
i realize drugs and alcohol often plays a large part
maybe williams abductor had always wanted to do this and took the chance, maybe he was old and didnt really care but has so far gotten? away with it?

you drive out of the street with him while the family search the neighbourhood, theres a lot of forest out there

If you were a fellow resident from Benaroon Drive and you were travelling out of the street during that frenzied time... rather than going over to see what the hubbub is all about and what is wrong with your neighbours.. wouldn't that be highly suspicious.. wouldn't people remember that.. ?

I seem to remember early on in the investigation, the police were also looking for parts that may have come off cars on roads in the bush. Wonder if anyone in the street had recent damage to their car or a part missing. MOO

That's the thing though, deugirtni - an abductor wouldn't need to know all that. They would just need to know that nobody was watching them in the time it took them to grab William. That's why Spedding is such a viable POI, because if he was spotted, he would at least be able to claim he was trying to find who little William belonged to, or say he was going to take him to the police station etc.

But virtually *anyone* on the street, including the FM herself, could have been watching him, without his knowledge.. any of them could have been sitting by their windows, unbeknownst to the perp. unable to be seen easily from the outside.. or anyone could have been just about to turn the corner from the side of their property, to become suddenly visible to one another, and his vehicle and possibly himself would be seen. I'm having trouble believing someone took that kind of risk upon himself (along with all of the other miraculous points). Even young Daniel Morcombe's hideous killer seemed to weigh his options and think about a plan before actually pouncing. This situation was so much different in that it was *such* a small window of opportunity, and nobody was 'visibly' around, but easily could have been watching nevertheless.

If you were a fellow resident from Benaroon Drive and you were travelling out of the street during that frenzied time... rather than going over to see what the hubbub is all about and what is wrong with your neighbours.. wouldn't that be highly suspicious.. wouldn't people remember that.. ?

maybe not if it was in the first 15-20 mins before police were called, you were just quietly going about your business, oblivious to the fuss?

if the perp was hidden in the trees shrubbery by the tree william had been playing in he would have a view of where people were and nobody in the street would see him, he could have had sweets, anything, or just grabbed him and pulled him into the bushes, big hand over mouth, smothered, bundled into car boot nearby?

Little more info about houses being sold in Benaroon Drive here. Looks like most were done through this REA:

http://www.kewfn.com.au/real-estate-property-manager/jason-bignell-1447/testimonials

I have looked at that business as they have been able to sell a number of houses in the street since WT disappeared. I have run a scenario through my head about a real estate agent and photographer visiting 35 Benaroon on the morning of the disappearance to start preparing for an advertising campaign. I also found that the FGM led a number of residents at a council meeting to stop Hastings council from selling the Kew information centre. The real estate agent was one of a group of 5 concerned residents from Kew who added he thought it was a good idea that council delay their decision for a while. I wondered as an agent as well as a resident if he was interested in the local business community. Seems to come from a prominent family in the area as well.

I've wondered if the motivation for the abduction was revenge towards the FGM over some community issue. Did someone hold a grudge against her and they just happened to be in the right place, right time when opportunity presented itself? Maybe WT was snatched to give her a scare and then when they/he/she realised the gravity of what they had done, dumped him in the bush somewhere thinking he will be found?

Just ideas.

Just to add

The house where there are family links to Spedding in Benaroon Drive, were living in the house at the time of William's disappearance.

if the perp was hidden in the trees shrubbery by the tree william had been playing in he would have a view of where people were and nobody in the street would see him, he could have had sweets, anything, or just grabbed him and pulled him into the bushes, big hand over mouth, smothered, bundled into car boot nearby?

Exactly.

I have looked at that business as they have been able to sell a number of houses in the street since WT disappeared. I have run a scenario through my head about a real estate agent and photographer visiting 35 Benaroon on the morning of the disappearance to start preparing for an advertising campaign. I also found that the FGM led a number of residents at a council meeting to stop Hastings council from selling the Kew information centre. The real estate agent was one of a group of 5 concerned residents from Kew who added he thought it was a good idea that council delay their decision for a while. I wondered as an agent as well as a resident if he was interested in the local business community. Seems to come from a prominent family in the area as well.

I've wondered if the motivation for the abduction was revenge towards the FGM over some community issue. Did someone hold a grudge against her and they just happened to be in the right place, right time when opportunity presented itself? Maybe WT was snatched to give her a scare and then when they/he/she realised the gravity of what they had done, dumped him in the bush somewhere thinking he will be found?

Just ideas.

Keep It Simple Froggy. Evil and innocence collided.

Wilson's old house is parallell to the celery wood tree.

Perp might have been there for other reasons and might simply have been familiar. Kids trust easily. If you're Mum's, Dad's or Nanna's 'friend' you're not a 'stranger'; you're my 'friend' too.

Everything I keep simple has been ruled out Bo.

Even Strike Force Rosann may have missed something. Just saying, motive and MO don't necessarily have to be complicated; such as a planned abduction for a 'paedophile ring', etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur