Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Food for thought here. Maybe someone possibly close to bio mum who has a strong resemblance to William? Someone who may have posted some out of the ordinary photos around the time William went missing? Then again, someone who has possibly been in custody at some stage since William's disappearance so perhaps I'm thinking along the wrong path? Someone who possibly has friends who are not always on the right side of the law and could help things along?

Interesting. Thanks for your great post!

Give that frog a prize! (Hi Freddo, long time no see.)

Det Jubelin in 60minutes says it's unlikely that an abductor walked up to the house, and instead suggests abduction from the roadside. That may be a sound assumption if it was an opportunistic abduction. But if it was a planned abduction, isn't it likely the perp might have walked up to the house?

Not if WT knew them and trusted them?

Good question! In my opinion, there's two theories here. But both of them assume this was being considered for a while by the person of focus. I don't believe you can 'hide' a 3yo for two years without having an idea of ehere to go after the 'saving' act. William and his older sis (3 and 5 at the time respectively) may have shared with bio fam during a visitation that their foster grandfather had died recently (would be sad) so an expectation of a visit away from Sydney may have been shared innocently. Or, simply following / tailing. My theory's holes are absolutely the questions 'how did they know' and 'they still weren't seem by anyone' questions!

BBM. Not 3 year olds, but the Watter twins from North Qld have been very well hidden away for almost 3 years now, possibly by their non-custodial mother and her supporters. There has been some reports of sightings of them but nothing has panned out. It's rumoured they are on an isolated rural property. I don't doubt that it wouldn't be too hard to isolate a child especially if they're on a property.

Yes! I've had the same thoughts/feeling for a long time...in reply to Freddo

Give that frog a prize! (Hi Freddo, long time no see.)

I'll take a Gaynetto, thanks :)

I've been around, just lurking offline mostly :)

I must admit my initial thoughts on WhiteLion's post were he/she could be an 'insider' giving us pointers on where to look because I can't remember that theory being raised yet :pullhair:

And if you swing around a bit to the right of that pic, that is where the Celerywood tree where William was playing is situated.

FM reportedly had a good enough view of the cars to see that the driver windows were open.
Probably not from the driveway while the children were reportedly riding bikes, because not a good view from there?
So possibly it was while she was playing with WT near celerywood tree that she noticed the cars?
Do we know whether she was able to see if anyone was in the cars?

Yes! I've had the same thoughts/feeling for a long time...in reply to Freddo

Ah, see, I haven't entertained that line of thinking until now. I am going to blame goldfish brain for that :facepalm: Hmm.

What was the time interval between hearing "raar", and going round the corner of the house and seeing WT was not there?
Some reporting implies it was as much as even 5 minutes. However the following suggests that it may have been a much shorter interval.

From 60minutes at 8:54s: "he went just around to the right, I could still hear him, he was roaring, and then nothing"
And at 9:10s: "my last sound memory of William is 'raar'. and then it's nothing, it's just silence and he's vanished"

Relying on the verbatim words of the witness, rather than on possibly inaccurate press reports, I think the interval (between hearing 'raar' and discovering WT was not there) may be only a few seconds?

I'll take a Gaynetto, thanks :)

I've been around, just lurking offline mostly :)

I must admit my initial thoughts on WhiteLion's post were he/she could be an 'insider' giving us pointers on where to look because I can't remember that theory being raised yet :pullhair:

Nah, freddo, take off your tinfoil hat and rest your flippers :) The White Lion is simply 'one of us' trying to figure out what happened to William and where he may be now. This theory has been raised before but everyone's been diverted elsewhere :censored:

Glad to see you back from lurking.
btw I want a Gaynetto too...and NOW!

FM reportedly had a good enough view of the cars to see that the driver windows were open.
Probably not from the driveway while the children were reportedly riding bikes, because not a good view from there?
So possibly it was while she was playing with WT near celerywood tree that she noticed the cars?
Do we know whether she was able to see if anyone was in the cars?

William's mother said she noticed the drivers' side windows were open but no occupants inside the cars AFAIK. I think this was the second time she saw them from the yard whilst playing with the children. She saw the green-grey/grey sedan go past when she was watching the children ride their bikes on the driveway.

Check out richieswan's youtube channel. Just about all of the radio and TV interviews are there from William's parents. The two crucial ones are their interviews with NSW Police and 60 Minutes:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8Y6M4ZwCV73aIu6Fgs-L_Q?app=desktop

Another indication that the interval (between hearing 'raar' and discovering WT was not there) may have been only a few seconds, is the shock expressed on finding he is not at the perceived location of the 'raar', and even circling on that spot.

Verbatim from an interview (sorry I forget the link but will find if anyone wants it):
"I walked around ... it was just 2 metres, 3 metres away from where we were sitting ... and I just see nothing ... I hear nothing ... I'm walking around in a circle on the spot thinking where is he, why can't I see him"

William's mother said she noticed the drivers' side windows were open but no occupants inside the cars AFAIK. I think this was the second time she saw them from the yard whilst playing with the children. She saw the green-grey/grey sedan go past when she was watching the children ride their bikes on the driveway.

Check out richieswan's youtube channel. Just about all of the radio and TV interviews are there from William's parents. The two crucial ones are their interviews with NSW Police and 60 Minutes:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8Y6M4ZwCV73aIu6Fgs-L_Q?app=desktop
Maybe the cars were parked on the roadside because they weren't visiting any house. The cars were reportedly parked near a telephone pole. Maybe they were visiting the pole? Could it have been people putting some kind of notices on telephone poles?

Admin Note:

Folks, sleuthing William's family and extended family is still off limits. Det. Insp. Jubelin has stated many times they have been interviewed and cleared.

WS is a victim friendly forum and they are considered victims so please don't go there.

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

Thank you

Apparently William's bio family has not been cleared because his bio grandmother is a POI.

Apparently William's bio family has not been cleared because his bio grandmother is a POI.

Do you have an MSM link stating the grandmother has been named a POI please? I may have missed it.

TIA

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...-abduction-investigation-20160906-gr9n80.html

Last year a photo came across the desks of NSW detectives showing a young boy and a woman in a McDonald's in Central Queensland.
The boy looked eerily similar to William, and the woman he was with looked like his grandmother, Natalie Collins.

William's complicated background prevents reporting of certain aspects of his family life. However Ms Collins is not the grandmother who lived at the Kendall house where William disappeared from.
Fairfax Media reported last year that the hopes of detectives were dashed when police on the ground in Queensland confirmed the mother and boy were not who they hoped.
Ms Collins had already been tagged as a person of interest in the investigation, a suggestion she strenuously disputes.
The Sydney woman said she didn't know where William was staying at the time he disappeared or that he was going to be in Kendall.

BBM. Not 3 year olds, but the Watter twins from North Qld have been very well hidden away for almost 3 years now, possibly by their non-custodial mother and her supporters. There has been some reports of sightings of them but nothing has panned out. It's rumoured they are on an isolated rural property. I don't doubt that it wouldn't be too hard to isolate a child especially if they're on a property.

It seems to me that hiding William is actually the easy part of this event. In every first-world country there are illegal migrants who manage to support themselves and evade the authorities so it is much easier when you speak with a local accent and blend in. There was a TV programme a couple of years ago which showed some of the ways it was done, for example, people who were here legitimately lent passports to other relatives who used them as ID to get a job.

It would be simple to use another similar aged child's birth certificate and register William with a doctor, nursery, school etc. He has already had a lot of upheaval so may have become accepting of change and is young enough to just go along with a different name. The main problem would be location, so as long as he wasn't in the same admin region, would anyone ask questions?

I must admit I hope this is a bio family abduction because, as I have said before, it means he is alive. The problem with the privacy rules means that the public have no chance of recognizing any of the adults who might have him.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...-abduction-investigation-20160906-gr9n80.html

Last year a photo came across the desks of NSW detectives showing a young boy and a woman in a McDonald's in Central Queensland.
The boy looked eerily similar to William, and the woman he was with looked like his grandmother, Natalie Collins.

William's complicated background prevents reporting of certain aspects of his family life. However Ms Collins is not the grandmother who lived at the Kendall house where William disappeared from.
Fairfax Media reported last year that the hopes of detectives were dashed when police on the ground in Queensland confirmed the mother and boy were not who they hoped.
Ms Collins had already been tagged as a person of interest in the investigation, a suggestion she strenuously disputes.
The Sydney woman said she didn't know where William was staying at the time he disappeared or that he was going to be in Kendall.

Thanks for posting the link, soso :loveyou:

Thanks Soso. Is that article actually quoting the police or is it just an assumption on the part of the journalist I wonder?

Maybe the cars were parked on the roadside because they weren't visiting any house. The cars were reportedly parked near a telephone pole. Maybe they were visiting the pole? Could it have been people putting some kind of notices on telephone poles?

Koios, the owners of the two cars have never come forward. Whether they were visiting a pole or whatever, they have never answered the request by police to identify themselves and state what they were doing in Benaroon Drive that morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966