Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #25

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After Wikileaks released the last set of leaked email documents in relation to Podesta emails, spirit cooking etc, it does go to show how big and wide spread some of these child stealing, pedo rings are, and why so many children go missing and are never found. I won't give too much detail here, but have a look at the links and do some sleuthing yourselves. Here's a couple of links to where plenty of sleuthing is already going on (thanks to wikileaks), and where many are shocked to learn how bad and wide spread it really is out there. It's bad enough that it's really put the fear into those who are sleuthing through the emails. There's hours upon hours of reading from these two links.

All I can is thank god for Julian Assange and wikileaks

Link here
Link here

After Wikileaks released the last set of leaked email documents in relation to Podesta emails, spirit cooking etc, it does go to show how big and wide spread some of these child stealing, pedo rings are, and why so many children go missing and are never found. I won't give too much detail here, but have a look at the links and do some sleuthing yourselves. Here's a couple of links to where plenty of sleuthing is already going on (thanks to wikileaks), and where many are shocked to learn how bad and wide spread it really is out there. It's bad enough that it's really put the fear into those who are sleuthing through the emails. There's hours upon hours of reading from these two links.

Link here
Link here

It definitely is an issue. I haven't read your links, but I have done a fair bit of reading myself about young girls that are stolen away and put into sex rings in the US and other countries. Girls from all walks of life. Taken in all kinds of innocent situations. Probably happens to young boys, too. They are occasionally rescued, but it is a very closed circle of offenders - on the dark web and other places - and it is hard to find the girls because they get moved around quite a bit ... especially if anyone suspects that the authorities could be onto them.

after wikileaks released the last set of leaked email documents in relation to podesta emails, spirit cooking etc, it does go to show how big and wide spread some of these child stealing, pedo rings are, and why so many children go missing and are never found. I won't give too much detail here, but have a look at the links and do some sleuthing yourselves. Here's a couple of links to where plenty of sleuthing is already going on (thanks to wikileaks), and where many are shocked to learn how bad and wide spread it really is out there. It's bad enough that it's really put the fear into those who are sleuthing through the emails. There's hours upon hours of reading from these two links.

All i can is thank god for julian assange and wikileaks

link here
link here

it definitely is an issue. I haven't read your links, but i have done a fair bit of reading myself about young girls that are stolen away and put into sex rings in the us and other countries. Girls from all walks of life. Taken in all kinds of innocent situations. Probably happens to young boys, too. They are occasionally rescued, but it is a very closed circle of offenders - on the dark web and other places - and it is hard to find the girls because they get moved around quite a bit ... Especially if anyone suspects that the authorities could be onto them.

Thanks for the links, JD.

On WS:

SPOTLIGHT CASE Human Teafficking Awareness Thread

Link here
Link here

I looked at an article to see a summary of what 'spirit cooking" is purported to be and I was able to look at the 1st link you put up from a Donald Trump site. I can't open the 2nd link but I haven't seen anything about missing children etc. maybe I'm missing something. I just see a performance artist who is into rituals for their own sake, the art of it, .......... if it works for her, who is it hurting? I really do hope I am missing something cause what I find more disturbing about this, is the amount of people making whacko comments and drawing neurotic conclusions about this stuff. MOO

I looked at an article to see a summary of what 'spirit cooking" is purported to be and I was able to look at the 1st link you put up from a Donald Trump site. I can't open the 2nd link but I haven't seen anything about missing children etc. maybe I'm missing something. I just see a performance artist who is into rituals for their own sake, the art of it, .......... if it works for her, who is it hurting? I really do hope I am missing something cause what I find more disturbing about this, is the amount of people making whacko comments and drawing neurotic conclusions about this stuff. MOO

Oh ... I guess I should have looked at the links. :facepalm:
Lesson learned. When Julian Assange was mentioned, in relation to this case, I presumed it was some stuff that I had read about things that were revealed from Julian about the dark web.
Barking up the wrong tree. lol

I looked at an article to see a summary of what 'spirit cooking" is purported to be and I was able to look at the 1st link you put up from a Donald Trump site. I can't open the 2nd link but I haven't seen anything about missing children etc. maybe I'm missing something. I just see a performance artist who is into rituals for their own sake, the art of it, .......... if it works for her, who is it hurting? I really do hope I am missing something cause what I find more disturbing about this, is the whacko comments and neurotic conclusions people draw about this stuff. MOO

If you read through the reddit thread and it's expansions/comments, it discusses exactly what is happening. As I mentioned there's allot to read, as the discussions details how widespread it is, so time to do some sleuthing and have a good read. It's not pleasant reading and will open your eyes to how bad the world we live in truly is.

Yes the second link is apparently a site that WS blocks, so I'll go back and remove it in my original post, however the link is about midway down the reditt thread.

TBF, not everything you read on the internet is true.

TBF, not everything you read on the internet is true.

I know that, just spend the time to read through the reddit thread, then let me know your thoughts. re the Wikileaks released emails etc, now that is true. They're actual emails, and factual information.

Anyways I don't want to hijack William's thread, I was just putting up the links earlier to show how widespread and organised the taking of children is.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/fourth-man-is-quizzed-in-hunt-for-william-tyrrell/news-story/2a509a4d7fe95d488d2b026f8d33bfb0

Fourth man is quizzed in hunt for William Tyrrell

Mr Nichols said he had nothing to do with the four-year-old’s disappearance and is not connected to William’s family.

“I was living in Kendall and the police came to see me because I was on the child protection register,” Mr Nichols told The Saturday Telegraph.

“The most significant one was in May when they came and inspected my house.”

Mr Nichols said he was on the child protection register for crimes committed in Victoria. He said he was living in Dunbogan when William went missing and said he did not know anybody connected to the case.

It is the second time the tiny town of Dunbogan, south of Port Macquarie, has been provided as an alibi to police.

As always with the (old) news: :confused: :gaah: :banghead:

Soso ..... do you know what this is for ? He began his 18month suspended sentence back in October 2015 ...... So has he broken some part of that deal to now be facing a positive sentence period ....

I wish we did pug.
If he did break some part of his suspended sentence then he wasted no time in doing so.

2 case numbers.

https://onlineregistry.lawlink.nsw..../20150013823314997219LCSentence/derek nichols
https://onlineregistry.lawlink.nsw..../20160001631414997168LCSentence/derek nichols

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mother-faced-arrest-warrant-court-no-show.htm

EXCLUSIVE: Grandmother of missing boy William Tyrrell wanted by police - after 'fight with toddler's abusive uncle where he spat in her face'

An arrest warrant was this year issued for grandmother of William Tyrrell
Was not related to the disappearance of the missing toddler two years ago
She was a witness to an incident involving her son 'spitting in her face'
Mitchell allegedly damaged the walls of her home and intimidated her
Ms Collins failed to appear in court after 'missing the letter'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mother-faced-arrest-warrant-court-no-show.htm

EXCLUSIVE: Grandmother of missing boy William Tyrrell wanted by police - after 'fight with toddler's abusive uncle where he spat in her face'

Little bit by little bit it's all coming out and there's a lot more to come.

Is domestic violence considered to be a criminal offence? If you look further and see the name of a family member on the same day, with 3 charges, 2 for breach of bond, it might explain it.

On the ball Karo

Ms Collins was ordered to attend court as a witness to the incident in late September. But she did not show up to court.

A bench warrant was executed for her arrest. She was later bailed and has since attended court.

Ms Collins told Daily Mail Australia she simply hadn't seen the letter in the mail.

'I was at work and didn't get the letter,' she said.

She is set to attend court at the same time as her son later in November. Her son has pleaded not guilty to the charges.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rest-warrant-court-no-show.html#ixzz4PIUUo66h

So that attendance will be on the
23 November and indeed her son Mitchell is on the list for the same day.

https://onlineregistry.lawlink.nsw.gov.au/content/court-lists

Is domestic violence considered to be a criminal offence? If you look further and see the name of a family member on the same day, with 3 charges, 2 for breach of bond, it might explain it.

On the ball Karo

Ms Collins was ordered to attend court as a witness to the incident in late September. But she did not show up to court.

A bench warrant was executed for her arrest. She was later bailed and has since attended court.

Ms Collins told Daily Mail Australia she simply hadn't seen the letter in the mail.

'I was at work and didn't get the letter,' she said.

She is set to attend court at the same time as her son later in November. Her son has pleaded not guilty to the charges.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rest-warrant-court-no-show.html#ixzz4PIUUo66h

So that attendance will be on the
23 November and indeed her son Mitchell is on the list for the same day.

https://onlineregistry.lawlink.nsw.gov.au/content/court-lists

same court? same name?

Does his brother share the same surname as Mitchell?

I guess this kind of behaviour could explain why William and his sister were never placed with that side of the family.

I guess this kind of behaviour could explain why William and his sister were never placed with that side of the family.

Yep. I personally wouldn't allow any children whatsoever anywhere near Natalie Collins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kroberts47421