Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another piece in the puzzle, or more so a confirmation of a piece we already knew. ;)
Wonder if that article will stay up, and if other MSM go with it.

Follow the profile picture or first name.

I saw it accidentally posted here in Websleuths a month or so ago.

Previous thread. My bad?

https://www.sott.net/article/313297-The-girls-the-paedophile-and-Cardinal-Pell

In 1973, a young Father George Pell, flushed with success from his recent studies in Rome and Oxford, returned to his home town of Ballarat and took up residence in the St Alipius presbytery; a place, it would be publicly revealed more than 20 years later, that was a paedophile's paradise and a child's nightmare.

There are several names of persons and institutions - maybe you find something in connection with DN.

What we know already:

Derek trained in England on pipe organ and in choirs. Since coming to Australia he has given organ recitals in different states and has worked as conductor and accompanist with Conservatoriums. Since moving to Port Macquarie he has established four choirs and given numerous concerts with local performers, and is currently involved with 'Sing Australia' where he conducts and accompanies.

http://www.mycommunityconnect.com.au/?rt=event&event_id=35258

What we know already:

Derek trained in England on pipe organ and in choirs. Since coming to Australia he has given organ recitals in different states and has worked as conductor and accompanist with Conservatoriums. Since moving to Port Macquarie he has established four choirs and given numerous concerts with local performers, and is currently involved with 'Sing Australia' where he conducts and accompanies.

http://www.mycommunityconnect.com.au/?rt=event&event_id=35258

He was also involved with the Uniting Church in Victoria. In particular, the Prahran Parish Mission ..... (and was convicted of child sex crimes in Victoria)
http://trove.nla.gov.au/work/160759948?q&versionId=175257784
http://www.prahranmission.org.au/

As well as being an Anglican 'priest' in Tasmania .... (and was convicted of child sex crimes in Tasmania)
http://www.themercury.com.au/news/s...k=0ce6b722c7eaa0d75a59a80f5b1e1bb0-1478552727

I have looked and looked, several times, and cannot place Nichols in Ballarat. I think Spedding's (alleged) crimes in Ballarat are his alone.

He was also involved with the Uniting Church in Victoria. In particular, the Prahran Parish Mission ..... (and was convicted of child sex crimes in Victoria)
http://trove.nla.gov.au/work/160759948?q&versionId=175257784
http://www.prahranmission.org.au/

As well as being an Anglican 'priest' in Tasmania .... (and was convicted of child sex crimes in Tasmania)
http://www.themercury.com.au/news/s...k=0ce6b722c7eaa0d75a59a80f5b1e1bb0-1478552727

I have looked and looked, several times, and cannot place Nichols in Ballarat. I think Spedding's (alleged) crimes in Ballarat are his alone.

DN need only have visited there. Ballarat is a nice 'mini-break' from the confines of Prahran. And as 'they' say, 'Birds of a feather flock together.'.

DN need only have visited there. Ballarat is a nice 'mini-break' from the confines of Prahran. And as 'they' say, 'Birds of a feather flock together.'.

They also commit their atrocities all alone. It does not need to be a 'share' arrangement. Not with these particular victims. They are certainly old enough now to relate if there were multiple offenders on their person(s) in Ballarat. And if they want Spedding brought to justice, I feel they would want ALL offenders against them brought to justice. No need to 'protect' the very creepy Nichols. Quite the opposite. He needs to get off our streets .... permanently.

And, let's face it, Spedding and Nichols look nothing alike. Not in the least. There is no case of mistaken identity here. The (then) children knew their attacker, a relative of theirs.

It truly astonishes me, the resistance against believing that Spedding could be a child molester. As if the world is conspiring to bring this man down, for some personal dislike reason. The charges against him stand. With corresponding evidence. The girls (women) are subjecting themselves to great renewed trauma in following through. I'd like to see them given a little credence, as child victims. Unless otherwise is proven.

They also commit their atrocities all alone. It does not need to be a 'share' arrangement. Not with these particular victims. They are certainly old enough now to relate if there were multiple offenders on their person(s) in Ballarat. And if they want Spedding brought to justice, I feel they would want ALL offenders against them brought to justice. No need to 'protect' the very creepy Nichols. Quite the opposite. He needs to get off our streets .... permanently.

And, let's face it, Spedding and Nichols look nothing alike. Not in the least. There is no case of mistaken identity here. The (then) children knew their attacker, a relative of theirs.

It truly astonishes me, the resistance against believing that Spedding could be a child molester. As if the world is conspiring to bring this man down, for some personal dislike reason. The charges against him stand. With corresponding evidence. The girls (women) are subjecting themselves to great renewed trauma in following through. I'd like to see them given a little credence, as child victims. Unless otherwise is proven.

In full agreement with you SA. Was 'Just sayin'...' is all.

Children's 'homes', religious or secular, were (are?) a beacon for CSOs. They travel from far and wide for 'variety' even taking children interstate or OS, ie; 'The Boy With the Henna Tattoo'.

No CSO is above suspicion of being involved in a 'paedo ring' IMO and that in no way diminishes the suffering of BS' alleged victims or suggests DN was involved in their alleged abuse.

Does anyone have a link to an aerial map of benaroon drive that shows house/lot numbers ? I thought I saw one but now can't find it.

I understand your opinion and I'm usually of the same mind, however even in these types of cases, sometimes anomolies happen, and I guess I have so far been willing to give BS the benefit of the doubt as this case has unfolded for the following reasons,
1. He has been separated from the children in his care for a while now and when he was charged with the historical offences he didn't buckle but was adamant he would deny this til the end. He was therefore vulnerable to further people coming forward and making complaints about him, including the kids who had currently been in his care. I have heard of no other victims now in about 16 months.
2. He is a 60 something man who looks like they have been a stable member of the communities he has lived in and has no record. I know people can be different behind closed doors but I think it needs to be taken into account.
3. For someone who has had no experience of jail, he went in on bail and still didn't buckle, with I think more pressure from police while he was in there and isolated from his family and his name associated in MSM with TJ's.
4. His brother-in law was in contact with the victims in January '87 and had intent towards his neices. The offences against the victims were alleged to have happened on a weekend between March and April that year. The hospital, medical report was in May that year. The brother in law was not a garden variety pedo but the worst kind. The victim who was 6 at the time is the only one with memory of it. This seems to be the only incident where there is a medical report and case notes to back up the crime and unfortunately the brother-in-law may well fit into that timeline. My understanding is that the charges in Victoria relate to the same victim who would be even younger when they occurred, no medical records to show something has happened, no observations by the mother at that time have been reported in MSM. The NSW event was obviously the end of BS marriage to CH and with looking at the custody of the children, I think there would have been huge amounts of fear, suspicion, anger and coaching of children very possible. I think it's very possible his ex could have lied to his children cause she felt so guilty and responsible that her brother did this to their children that she thought she would lose custody of them.
5. This is obviously an event he has not hidden from his newer family or relatives, they seemed to allude to it before it hit the papers.
6. I think it's highly possible that in looking at BS during the investigation of the very high profile WT case, his past was agitated and I find it more likely that police approached the victims and their mother in the historical case than the other way around.
7. The fact is that the victims in this case were raped as children, one has no memory of the event and although many of you are confident that the other victim knows what happened to her and by whom, I can't help but consider that her mind may well have been vulnerable to other adults manipulation in her close environment.
8. The way BS was initially portrayed in the MSM gives me cause to think that the police used the media to paint him badly to begin with because they are under enormous pressure to come up with a result around WT, so I think there was prejudice against him by police.
9. That is why I am resistant to the charges levelled at BS. It's ok by me if I'm wrong, but this just seems to me to be one of those extraordinary cases and "POI's"

32 benaroon, no maps will show me anything but an approx street location. Images removed on street view. I believe it exists as is listed as an address to someone.

32 benaroon, no maps will show me anything but an approx street location. Images removed on street view. I believe it exists as is listed as an address to someone.

Interesting, why do you think that? I tried 35a and 31a, no luck.

30 Benaroon Dr is right next to "Grandma's" house (ie 48)
Surname starting with W.
(scroll onto letter box in google street view to see 30)

Across is 27, 31 and 35 Benaroon Dr.

I understand your opinion and I'm usually of the same mind, however even in these types of cases, sometimes anomolies happen, and I guess I have so far been willing to give BS the benefit of the doubt as this case has unfolded for the following reasons,
1. He has been separated from the children in his care for a while now and when he was charged with the historical offences he didn't buckle but was adamant he would deny this til the end. He was therefore vulnerable to further people coming forward and making complaints about him, including the kids who had currently been in his care. I have heard of no other victims now in about 16 months.
2. He is a 60 something man who looks like they have been a stable member of the communities he has lived in and has no record. I know people can be different behind closed doors but I think it needs to be taken into account.
3. For someone who has had no experience of jail, he went in on bail and still didn't buckle, with I think more pressure from police while he was in there and isolated from his family and his name associated in MSM with TJ's.
4. His brother-in law was in contact with the victims in January '87 and had intent towards his neices. The offences against the victims were alleged to have happened on a weekend between March and April that year. The hospital, medical report was in May that year. The brother in law was not a garden variety pedo but the worst kind. The victim who was 6 at the time is the only one with memory of it. This seems to be the only incident where there is a medical report and case notes to back up the crime and unfortunately the brother-in-law may well fit into that timeline. My understanding is that the charges in Victoria relate to the same victim who would be even younger when they occurred, no medical records to show something has happened, no observations by the mother at that time have been reported in MSM. The NSW event was obviously the end of BS marriage to CH and with looking at the custody of the children, I think there would have been huge amounts of fear, suspicion, anger and coaching of children very possible. I think it's very possible his ex could have lied to his children cause she felt so guilty and responsible that her brother did this to their children that she thought she would lose custody of them.
5. This is obviously an event he has not hidden from his newer family or relatives, they seemed to allude to it before it hit the papers.
6. I think it's highly possible that in looking at BS during the investigation of the very high profile WT case, his past was agitated and I find it more likely that police approached the victims and their mother in the historical case than the other way around.
7. The fact is that the victims in this case were raped as children, one has no memory of the event and although many of you are confident that the other victim knows what happened to her and by whom, I can't help but consider that her mind may well have been vulnerable to other adults manipulation in her close environment.
8. The way BS was initially portrayed in the MSM gives me cause to think that the police used the media to paint him badly to begin with because they are under enormous pressure to come up with a result around WT, so I think there was prejudice against him by police.
9. That is why I am resistant to the charges levelled at BS. It's ok by me if I'm wrong, but this just seems to me to be one of those extraordinary cases and "POI's"

All good points frogwell ...... and yes what a travesty if the accusations are false. It has concerened me that this man's life has effectively been ruined .... without anything haven been prooven yet.

I have to admit I am a little biased on giving more weight to the victims though ...... these are adult women now....no need for false accusations as there is nothing to be gained from doing so ???

traumatic events can be repressed by some individuals or quite vividly recalled by others....

Its the specific details such as pinpointing an exact moment in time ..... and for me in this case ... mentioning specific locations at that point in time. The allegations... time frame is from1983 to 1987, included various regional spots in Victoria including Clarendon, small town east of Ballarat and also Corio.

Good old Colin might be able to tell us the deal with no 32 as it appears his wife's relatives live there.

https://www.sott.net/article/313297-The-girls-the-paedophile-and-Cardinal-Pell

There are several names of persons and institutions - maybe you find something in connection with DN.

Yes this is what I was referring to ....... the timeframes... and having said it was a hotspot for paedophiles at the time.

The place and in particular st Aliphius was crawling with them. Clarendon is a "Blink and Miss it" town on the outskirts of Ballarat.
It has few houses, some larger acreage property ..... and a lovely old church - linked to St Alipius order in the past....that's what drives me to find a connection to DN to either Clarendon or Corio and see if a connection between BS and him can be found .... maybe its not a direct link...but something that can proove that they would have moved in the same circles??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member