Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are 3 things that stick in my mind:

(1) The truck driver at the service station who saw a large lady acting suspiciously around her parked vehicle near the search area.
(2) The well dressed man who asked for directions to Benaroon Drive at the Kendall store just before William's disappearance.
(3) Those 2 parked cars with windows down in both cars in Benaroon Drive that FM saw (details not released to the media until a much later date).

bbm

But when asked about cars FM said successively 4 x "no" ....

https://www.facebook.com/7109462190...0946219007682/809154735853496/?type=3&theater

I feel really foolish posting this considering the site it came from and I assume this image is photoshopped. I'm posting it cause I can't get past the resemblance to WT. IMOO. Does anyone else agree?
I have tried to look for the image elsewhere and was wondering if anyone can source it. I have also looked at pictures of WT but can't see any with the same expression that could be photoshopped. Thanks:facepalm::facepalm:

https://www.facebook.com/7109462190...0946219007682/809154735853496/?type=3&theater

I feel really foolish posting this considering the site it came from and I assume this image is photoshopped. I'm posting it cause I can't get past the resemblance to WT. IMOO. Does anyone else agree?
I have tried to look for the image elsewhere and was wondering if anyone can source it. I have also looked at pictures of WT but can't see any with the same expression that could be photoshopped. Thanks:facepalm::facepalm:

Yes, the little boy with the glasses does look similar to William. Someone may be able to do a reverse image search for you. I can't on this device, much as would like to.

Strange page that one.

the little boy in glasses looks a lot like william, weird page, not sure what this persons trying to say?

I think that person could be paranoid schizophrenic or something. Very bizarre.

i read through this very strange page and wondering who the group of women are, in the photo, sitting outside a cafe and the photo of the small car outside "williams fathers house", is that actually his house? also pretty certain hes not a member of police force, i realize the page is a lot of nonsensical ranting but sometimes you find little pieces of info in the craziness

i read through this very strange page and wondering who the group of women are, in the photo, sitting outside a cafe and the photo of the small car outside "williams fathers house", is that actually his house? also pretty certain hes not a member of police force, i realize the page is a lot of nonsensical ranting but sometimes you find little pieces of info in the craziness

One of the women looks a little bit like KT? Its all a bit creepy. Also the policeman he claims is WT's father?

The photos of the house are not of the FP house.
The cafe group is at rouse hill shopping center, it does look a little like KT, not too far from her area I guess.
That page has been discussed on fb pages for William, along the admin of the page, I think he actually has some serious issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have been warned many times by the mods that it is against WS rules to speak about KT (bio mum) on William's thread....I know it is very frustrating for all of us but we need to adhere to WS TOS to make it a little easier for the mods....MOO..:banghead: :maddening: :pullhair: :peace:

For those not familiar with the man in the photo in the above post, it strongly appears to be the NSW premier, Mike Baird. IMO. He was sworn in as premier in April 2014 and oversees the various NSW departments including the department of Family and Community services. The same department we strongly suspect has imposed suppression orders on the reporting of William's case.

[video=youtube;qDquSCNaeas]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDquSCNaeas[/video]

Above is a clip of him helping to announce the reward in WT's case.

Is it possible that was taken prior to the abduction?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

That was posted on Mike Baird's FB on 29/09/15, when WT would have been 4 years and 3 months old.

That's correct frogwell. Here is the direct link to Mike Baird's post of 29 September 2015 on his official FB page - https://www.facebook.com/mikebairdM...11220.114287798699470/976772602450981/?type=3. Photo was taken at the National Police Remembrance Day Ceremony on that day. Absolutely not WT. Yes this man has serious mental health issues unfortunately, which is very sad but he really shouldn't be permitted to post this sort of stuff. I know he has been reported to Facebook on numerous occasions and they do nothing. He has pages on other cases too. Goes so far as contacting family of murder vicitms eg. Michelle Pogmore and harasses them. The photos of the house are definitely not the FP's house or bio dad's house. They are around his own place (his address is visible on documents on his own page. I won't elaborate further on that). Yes, very sad that noone seems to be looking out for him. It's very wrong though...

That's correct frogwell. Here is the direct link to Mike Baird's post of 29 September 2015 on his official FB page - https://www.facebook.com/mikebairdM...11220.114287798699470/976772602450981/?type=3. Photo was taken at the National Police Remembrance Day Ceremony on that day. Absolutely not WT. Yes this man has serious mental health issues unfortunately, which is very sad but he really shouldn't be permitted to post this sort of stuff. I know he has been reported to Facebook on numerous occasions and they do nothing. He has pages on other cases too. Goes so far as contacting family of murder vicitms eg. Michelle Pogmore and harasses them. The photos of the house are definitely not the FP's house or bio dad's house. They are around his own place (his address is visible on documents on his own page. I won't elaborate further on that). Yes, very sad that noone seems to be looking out for him. It's very wrong though...
It does look like William though and FM

With respect PainExpress....How can it look like FM when we have never seen a picture of her?....The only "image" we have seen was the blurred vision of her & FD in the 60 Minutes interview with Michael Usher...MOO

https://scontent.fbne1-1.fna.fbcdn....=5a311b8759f3f56efc3316677aad25b1&oe=58E60278

Just copying the image I think, not the FB link. Have done a reverse search for the image on Tin eye with no luck.

I found that image on mike bairds fb page so it's not william.. caption is harlen and corin's dad is in the police force etc. Obviously someone that is very unwell that's created that page unfortunately 

Sent from my SM-A300Y using Tapatalk

Therein lies your clue. Ever watched 'Catfish'?

William's FM has fair hair and, if you study her jawline and décolletage in both the NSWPOL and 60 Minutes' videos, she looks a little older than the woman with the boys in the photo published on Premier Baird's FB page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95