Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have any theories about the surrounding neighbors who were home at the time little William disappeared?
Not saying any of them had anything to do with it or not, just interested in others thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Violet77....I am really starting to think that there is a "cover-up" in connection to William's disappearance. I have felt this for some time now.
As highly respected Australian Journalist, Caroline Overington, in her story in AWW reported that "We, the public, will never hear the truth about what really happened to William".
There are too many coincidences and inconsistencies for my liking and I do believe we will never hear the truth, unfortunately...MOO

Violet77....I am really starting to think that there is a "cover-up" in connection to William's disappearance. I have felt this for some time now.
As highly respected Australian Journalist, Caroline Overington, in her story in AWW reported that "We, the public, will never hear the truth about what really happened to William".
There are too many coincidences and inconsistencies for my liking and I do believe we will never hear the truth, unfortunately...MOO

Can you elaborate as to why you feel there is a coverup (I mean as far as a coverup different from any other crime wherein the perps try to cover up their involvement and have others potentially doing the same on their behalf), ie what kind of a coverup? ie do you mean you fele the police know what is going on but they are protecting someone from facing prosecution?

Can you elaborate as to why you feel there is a coverup (I mean as far as a coverup different from any other crime wherein the perps try to cover up their involvement and have others potentially doing the same on their behalf), ie what kind of a coverup? ie do you mean you fele the police know what is going on but they are protecting someone from facing prosecution?
I feel that the police know what is going on and they are protecting someone from facing prosecution....I feel that FACS could also be involved in the "cover-up" (government red tape etc).

I also read or heard somewhere where Caroline Overington mentioned that some of the journalists know the truth about what really happened to William but they are unable to tell, because of the "secrecy" around William's case....From memory, I think Caroline was being interviewed and William's case came up at the end of the interview.... She was cut short by the interviewer and didn't get to finish what she wanted to say....Does anyone remember that, as we spoke about it in detail at that time?

How can a 3 year old boy disappear off the face of the earth while only being unsupervised for 10 minutes???...Virtually impossible!...MOO

i agree theres probably a cover up, and find the caroline overington interview intriguing and disturbing, and also i find it amazing that of all the journos etc who know this truth, that none of them have anonymously posted their info online somewhere?
its such a huge secret to keep
and where does the offer of a reward fit in to that scenario of the police already knowing but powerless to act?

Hmm, its interesting that the podcast was titled Women who Kill and I remember finding it odd that she brought it up but I think they were talking about the jury system at the time... she also said that everything in the newspapers about the tyrrell case is absolute lies. Wouldnt we all love to have a coffee with Caroline Overington!

Sent from my SM-A300Y using Tapatalk

i agree theres probably a cover up, and find the caroline overington interview intriguing and disturbing, and also i find it amazing that of all the journos etc who know this truth, that none of them have anonymously posted their info online somewhere?
its such a huge secret to keep
and where does the offer of a reward fit in to that scenario of the police already knowing but powerless to act?
I feel that none of the journos anonymously posted their info online somewhere, for fear of losing their jobs....Rewards very rarely work in the majority of cases....I felt that the Reward wouldn't coax anyone to come forward and it didn't....There is so much more that we don't know about William's disappearance and will never know and I believe it will be similar to Maddy McCann's disappearance and drag on for years...I do believe that Maddy's parents know exactly what happened to her...MOO

Jmo bur I always felt that Caroline Overington was just referring to the fact they they weren't allowed to report that William was in foster care, and was with his foster family when he disappeared. I don't think she meant that there was a big conspiracy where the government and police were actively protecting paedophiles or child murderers.

Jmo bur I always felt that Caroline Overington was just referring to the fact they they weren't allowed to report that William was in foster care, and was with his foster family when he disappeared. I don't think she meant that there was a big conspiracy where the government and police were actively protecting paedophiles or child murderers.
You could be right on that Rayemonde...Who knows !!!

That is my thoughts as well Rayemonde. At the time when the interview took place it was not widely known that William was in foster care so I assumed 'the lies' Caroline was referring to were his foster parents being called his 'parents' and the ban on the bio family from speaking out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That is my thoughts as well Rayemonde. At the time when the interview took place it was not widely known that William was in foster care so I assumed 'the lies' Caroline was referring to were his foster parents being called his 'parents' and the ban on the bio family from speaking out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Good to know others opinions on it, it seems quite innocent if that is all she was referring to.. I had thought she was maybe talking about BS and all the media focus/front page reports on him as she had been quite kind when speaking of the FF in her AWW article

Sent from my SM-A300Y using Tapatalk

But why would Caroline Overington say "that we the public will never know the truth about what really happened to William"???...Why did she say that when we already knew that William was a foster child at that stage of the investigation???

But why would Caroline Overington say "that we the public will never know the truth about what really happened to William"???...Why did she say that when we already knew that William was a foster child at that stage of the investigation???
We only know because of social media. There's never been anything official about William's family background.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Coroner’s pledge on William Tyrrell

The Australian 12:00AM January 16, 2017
DAN BOX

An inquest will be held into the suspected death of William Tyrrell.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...l/news-story/33ee25ca733a981ec54c7a091d1a7cb2

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...l/news-story/33ee25ca733a981ec54c7a091d1a7cb2

Police believe William was probably abducted and more likely an impulsive decision, not planned.

The coroner does have jurisdiction over the disappearance and has police investigating it. An inquest will be conducted once their investigation is complete.

Is The Australian rehashing old news or does this mean an inquest will be held sooner rather than later, I wonder? I have mixed feelings about this news if the latter is the case. It doesn't augur well for William if indeed his was an impulsive, unplanned abduction from everything I've read.

Thanks for posting it though soso x

Sadly, I feel that poor Little William is no longer alive...MOO

After reading the most recent news on William's case, this is the first time I feel (and fear) you may be correct, tiddles. I have an overwhelming sense of foreboding about him. Poor little lad x

Foster care by a respected wellknown person ----> pedophilia ----> ordered abduction ----> murder <----> foster care (able to keep the sister) ----> pedophilia ("object" is gone, sabotage successful) ----> abduction/murder ("necessary" rescue measure to free some adult).
If that is what happened then no wonder CO would say we never would learn the truth ...

IMO MOO :moo:

After reading the most recent news on William's case, this is the first time I feel (and fear) you may be correct, tiddles. I have an overwhelming sense of foreboding about him. Poor little lad x
Dear Bo....I have felt for a long time that poor Little William is no longer with us, but I didn't want to believe it....I have been praying for him and his beautiful family and loved ones every day since his disappearance....Such a beautiful little boy who captured the hearts of a Nation *advertiser censored*

How do we know though that this most recent news is the TRUTH?....I have never forgotten Caroline Overington's words from the moment I heard them, as she is such a passionate and highly respected journalist....I guess only time will tell, sadly....MOO

I think the journalists have found a way around any suppression orders they may be under by keeping this case in the spotlight. I think it will be inconceivable for a court to keep upholding the decision that WT's case is not in the public's interest to hear about, as the tax payers of NSW are the ones footing the bill for this huge investigation and reward. The public have made it known through their interest that they want to know what has happened to WT. The only thing that really irks me is that the police investigation could take years. When the police went with the theory (as far as the public have been informed) that this was an opportunistic abduction, it opened up a whole world of possibilities, as opposed to a limited few possibilities that could have taken place on the Friday morning he disappeared from a quiet town. It has been reported in the past that all the family have been cleared and yet MSM have reported on NC having been investigated further by police. Maybe it was a media strategy by police to let everyone in WT's life know, especially those who can't be named, we are still looking at you all, and keeping the pressure on. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95