Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello iailwa, it's great to have you join us :) You are raising some relevant points / questions (am intrigued to know your area of study but will leave that alone) I'm appreciative of your fresh mind 'take' to scenarios & situations & lets hope for something that triggers an answer to this little boys disappearance.

I'm absolutely Intrigued by the lack of (publicly acknowledged) response to the $1,000,000 Reward posted for information ..I know it came with by lines of 'leading to ..whatever' but to me, the most minute snippet of information can 'lead to' the ultimate breakthrough.

So I have questioned myself ( note a different personality & different scenario in my questioning 'I think I saw / perhaps I have information' ... but I am keeping it to myself') - so what would keep me silent?

What would keep me from the $1,000,000 that is at my fingertips?

The he answer to that question IMO provides the answer to all ...

The reward could have been used as a tool to see how POI's under surveillance reacted to pressure in their relationships. After the reward was announced, I wonder if anyone's partner ended up with an injury, or going to the hospital, law enforcement being called in for a domestic, change in work patterns of perp or family members, deciding to sell home or move or maybe a partner doesn't leave the house much anymore... due to perps paranoia at being betrayed. A reward might endanger someone enough, that they would rather seek the protection of police. What might keep me from claiming the reward is knowing or strongly suspecting someone I know did it, but not having enough information to give the police to locate WT or charge the perp. I'd be reluctant to take a risk if I thought my children were endangered by it. MOO

Hello iailwa, it's great to have you join us :) You are raising some relevant points / questions (am intrigued to know your area of study but will leave that alone) I'm appreciative of your fresh mind 'take' to scenarios & situations & lets hope for something that triggers an answer to this little boys disappearance.

I'm absolutely Intrigued by the lack of (publicly acknowledged) response to the $1,000,000 Reward posted for information ..I know it came with by lines of 'leading to ..whatever' but to me, the most minute snippet of information can 'lead to' the ultimate breakthrough.

So I have questioned myself ( note a different personality & different scenario in my questioning 'I think I saw / perhaps I have information' ... but I am keeping it to myself') - so what would keep me silent?

BBM
I can only think of 2 reasons...love or fear.

9 a.m grey/green sedan does a uturn in the culdesac while WT and his sister play on their bikes on the driveway. I don't think it has been specified who exactly saw the vehicle then if it was both parents, or just one.
9 - 10.25? FM notices two parked cars with the driver's windows down, she doesn't see the people who the cars belong to, the cars are sitting between 2 properties on the the boarder, which she thinks is odd. One is an old white station wagon and one is a dark grey sedan. Next door neighbor leaves at about 9 am, FF leaves for his skype meeting at 9.15 am, last photo of WT is taken at 9.45 am where he is acting like "Daddy tiger", WT noticed as missing after 5 minutes at the most at around 10.30 am whilst playing "Daddy tiger". It has been reported that no neighbors saw any strange cars or people that morning and when the FM rang the police, she did not recall seeing any strange cars or people when talking to the police operator. She remembered the cars and reported them to the police the 1st evening WT had disappeared, although her 1st instinct when she couldn't find WT was that he had been abducted.

10.30 am a white four-wheel-drive was witnessed speeding from Benaroon Dr and seen speeding in another street in Kendall that morning, don't know who reported it to the police and it did not seem to be noticed by neighbors who were home.

Thavk you frogwell. A great description. perhaps that car was seen leaving by a car driving down Batar drive? Seems so unusual no-one in the street saw anything - what a little window of opportunity

The reward could have been used as a tool to see how POI's under surveillance reacted to pressure in their relationships. After the reward was announced, I wonder if anyone's partner ended up with an injury, or going to the hospital, law enforcement being called in for a domestic, change in work patterns of perp or family members, deciding to sell home or move or maybe a partner doesn't leave the house much anymore... due to perps paranoia at being betrayed. A reward might endanger someone enough, that they would rather seek the protection of police. What might keep me from claiming the reward is knowing or strongly suspecting someone I know did it, but not having enough information to give the police to locate WT or charge the perp. I'd be reluctant to take a risk if I thought my children were endangered by it. MOO

hi! Thavk you. . I'm studying an online forensics course thru UWS but yes that's boring. PM me if anyone's interested in a course :) Yes I fully agree, everyone needs to protect their family & themselves, god forbid. I was wondering if the perp is so cunning he never would tell a sole. The million also is only given if the body is located. So, if you suspect someone did it, you've got to know where the body is too. A long call? look at the lengths the police had to go to nab daniel's killer. Rip daniel. But yes fully agree, if someone knows something but is under threat, they'd likely keep ur mouth shut...

Oops sorry frogwell, that was meant to reply to Warshawski quote ��

hi sorry because I'm new I replied to this via frogwell's quote. I'll get used to it - so, further down I wrote. Nice to meet you

My answer goes like this, " I thought it was really strange when I thought I saw blah blah (doing something, saying something) because they are just not like that and I have known them for years, Maybe I imagined it. I'm certainly not going to repeat that to police and put the cat among the pigeons over something that may not have even happened....."

My answer goes like this, " I thought it was really strange when I thought I saw blah blah (doing something, saying something) because they are just not like that and I have known them for years, Maybe I imagined it. I'm certainly not going to repeat that to police and put the cat among the pigeons over something that may not have even happened....."

That sounds feasible Frogwell. I also think that if the police released a little more info wrt to potential perps that may make someone, who kinda suspects someone, to think again. There's just too little info - not enough for me to do an assignment I realise. I'm moving on to the Perugia case for this semester. I will check back here to see how the sleuthing is going for poor little William. I hope this anniversary brings out something new

That sounds feasible Frogwell. I also think that if the police released a little more info wrt to potential perps that may make someone, who kinda suspects someone, to think again. There's just too little info - not enough for me to do an assignment I realise. I'm moving on to the Perugia case for this semester. I will check back here to see how the sleuthing is going for poor little William. I hope this anniversary brings out something new

It's great this thread has fresh eyes and is being kept active

And they believe William may have been kidnapped. First time I've seen or heard that made so clear. Hope

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-850F using Tapatalk

I think the phrase is still the same as saying, "suspected abduction". They don't know for sure. MOO

It's great this thread has fresh eyes and is being kept active

Indeed Hbayne :) I feel so sorry for this little boy
To keep it flowing and if anyone is interested I have a couple of questions

Does anyone know if the guy seen in town earlier (I read he was well dressed) is a suspected link to the speeding FWD?

What I have read (and it's not anything concrete that the police are saying, more "news" based); is
- he was well dressed
- people are not to talk about him (i think this is public record)
- there may be CCTV footage of him (shops kept footage)
- the car seen leaving William's grandma street was spotted later speeding in town (somewhere)
- the police interviewed people travelling along Batar Drive (the road william's street moves onto (this is in police records)
- the vehicle could be white
- the vehicle may have been damaged

Can anyone suggest anything in response to the above? much appreciated...!

Hi I found some old stuff that relates to my questions.

This is quoted from the smh (link inserted below) early in the piece:

'NSW police interview drivers stopped at a checkpoint on Batar Creek Road on the outskirts of Kendall. NSW police are questioning people using the road at approximately the same time 3 year old William Tyrell went missing.'

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/missing-william-tyrell-casts-dark-shadow-over-town-20141031-11fbdi.html

also in the article above was this;
"(Chapman said she has heard about the man who had walked into one of the businesses in town and asked for directions to near where William went missing. She believes the story is true. "I think the police side of things, the suspicion, was there straight away," she says. "Just little things like looking at our CCTV. We were told not to delete anything and that was the next day)."

The below link shows photos of police interviewing vehicles on Batar Creek Road

http://www.theherald.com.au/story/2663210/william-tyrell-how-a-boy-vanished-into-thin-air/

Didnt a family member of the POIs recently end up in court for an AVO regarding their partner?

Didnt a family member of the POIs recently end up in court for an AVO regarding their partner?

yep, I do believe that is the case 'piggie', & yep, on hearing of that, I wondered, what tips a person over the edge (again).

There's something about Mothers & Sons .. sons are a total pain in the ... as they go thru the teenage years, but then they grow .. and any hint that Mum needs a protector, they will be there ..

all above just is My Own Personal Opinion..of course ...

Hi all, I appreciate that I'm off-thread with this request, but would someone please be kind enough to post me latest link to the forum to Tiahleigh Palmer's thread.... Or instructions on how to find it, as I am such a hopeless when it comes to 'technology'! Thank you.

Hi all, I appreciate that I'm off-thread with this request, but would someone please be kind enough to post me latest link to the forum to Tiahleigh Palmer's thread.... Or instructions on how to find it, as I am such a hopeless when it comes to 'technology'! Thank you.
Try this if you are using Tapatalk, and if not I highly recommend it......took me a few years to find it. I hope this helps.

Sent from my GT-I9205 using Tapatalk

Edit that didn't work sorry

Hi Seek, Sleep & P I ... with big thanks for your help. At least there seems some form of justice coming for one of little ones... Hope much more for the main perpretators.

So, I still remain convinced that William will stand tall - and those who need to, will do their due ... and since no one (to my knowledge) has come forward to shed any light on his disappearance, it's seems there may be quite a few cells filled when the time comes around .

go to the 'search' function - type in Tiahleigh Palmer - you should find it within a list, if it is listed - press on the arrow to the right, not on the link itself. this will take you to the latest comment, rather than the 1st. Besides that - this POI (and AVO info) .. is this direct evidence? Does anyone here have a theory as to who actually did it. or do you think the perpetrator POI is still perhaps unfounded? I haven't been around long enough to know what you all think :) cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicykimo