Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt we'll hear nothing, like the NSW charges or is that still ongoing?! :scared:

No doubt we'll hear nothing, like the NSW charges or is that still ongoing?! :scared:

Something is still ongoing for him with the NSW district court, as he had a mention there on 29/6/'17

Alleged paedophile Bill Spedding could avoid court for rest of year Erin Williams
6 Jul 2017,

An alleged paedophile may not front a Ballarat court on historic child sex abuse charges until 2018.

A brief committal mention hearing for William “Bill” Spedding was held at the Ballarat Magistrates' Court on Thursday.

His Sydney barrister told the court Spedding was on bail in New South Wales awaiting trial.

She said there were pre-trial issues and it was not expected to start until February 12, 2018.

"It's appropriate this matter follows the conclusion of the matter in New South Wales," the barrister said.

http://www.thecourier.com.au/story/...-spedding-could-avoid-court-for-rest-of-year/

Alleged paedophile Bill Spedding could avoid court for rest of year Erin Williams
6 Jul 2017,

An alleged paedophile may not front a Ballarat court on historic child sex abuse charges until 2018.

A brief committal mention hearing for William “Bill” Spedding was held at the Ballarat Magistrates' Court on Thursday.

His Sydney barrister told the court Spedding was on bail in New South Wales awaiting trial.

She said there were pre-trial issues and it was not expected to start until February 12, 2018.

"It's appropriate this matter follows the conclusion of the matter in New South Wales," the barrister said.

http://www.thecourier.com.au/story/...-spedding-could-avoid-court-for-rest-of-year/

BBM ... I hope he's not claiming health problems :liar:

In relation to an earlier post, I wonder if TJ out collecting scrap metal meant he was collecting an old washing machine or similar from BS and meeting at Kendall was convenient.

Another possibility relates to BS saying he was 'sourcing' a spare part as opposed to ordering a new part. Scrap metal yards often salvage parts from appliances and then sell them. Did TJ sell spare parts? or did he work at a yard that sold parts?

I am hoping the police have looked over the BS spare part purchase receipts etc to see if there is a link here.

The two cars in Kendall Drive may have been due to TJ (along with his friend) meeting BS to either give him the spare part for the washing machine or to collect scrap metal from him.

It appears that the two cars were parked there waiting for someone (potentially BS) due to the windows being down. This is not where someone would be expected to park if they were planning a crime close by. Unfortunately it seems that the crime was one of opportunity.

BS may have then not met with TJ if alerted by phone that TJ and his friend were no longer in Kendall Drive.

It also seems clear that the washing machine repair was originally scheduled for the same day William disappeared due to the back and forth phone calls which would seem out of place if the repair was not expected that day.

A careful check of where the part was coming from, where TJ worked or if he collected scrap from BS may unearth a link as to a meeting between BS and the car owners in Kendall on the day of William's disappearance.

Due to the randomness of the crime, it does not seem premeditated, nobody could have predicted that William would briefly be alone in the front yard.

What I can't understand is if it was a lone perpetrator (and opportunistic), why were there several POIs, and allegedly 2 cars at the scene?

I dunno. I think police want it to look like they're barking up the wrong tree.

For sure Ang, I'm with you. We know Detective Jube is at the helm, so all things will come into play in order to find the solution & bring the whole arm of the law upon those responsible.

This is about a defensless little boy. ..the very sentiment of that espouses National engagement & buy in towards his salvation.

Woe betide anyone who harms our children I say...

I have not posted for a while but have been thinking over this case. Back in the beginning a great deal was made of the fact that Spedding knew William and his family were going to be visiting. It seems bizarre to me that William would have been targeted by Spedding at that stage. . How could he know the possibility to snatch him would even arise. He could have gone out with his father that morning. He might have been watching cartoons inside. It would be more likely that William, as a three year old, would be constantly supervised. I wonder if Speddings involvement in this case stems from the fact his family has connections with the bio family. It seems a bit far fetched that he would go out to snatch William for his disgusting perversions when there was no real possibility that he would actually get the opportunity and also because he appears to favour little girls. But someone who thought William belonged with them and would do anything to get him back would. Maybe Speddings a POI in this capacity. All IMO of course.

I have not posted for a while but have been thinking over this case. Back in the beginning a great deal was made of the fact that Spedding knew William and his family were going to be visiting. It seems bizarre to me that William would have been targeted by Spedding at that stage. . How could he know the possibility to snatch him would even arise. He could have gone out with his father that morning. He might have been watching cartoons inside. It would be more likely that William, as a three year old, would be constantly supervised. I wonder if Speddings involvement in this case stems from the fact his family has connections with the bio family. It seems a bit far fetched that he would go out to snatch William for his disgusting perversions when there was no real possibility that he would actually get the opportunity and also because he appears to favour little girls. But someone who thought William belonged with them and would do anything to get him back would. Maybe Speddings a POI in this capacity. All IMO of course.

There are a large percentage of sadists who are just opportunistic in who they'll attack. I mean, even Daniel's killer "defended" himself initially saying Daniel was too old, but he did it. He wasn't out to rape and murder that day, an opportunity presented itself. It could be as simple as Spedding recognising William because he had seen photos in Nanna's house, saw no one was around, knew William's name and could plausibly get away with him just showing him the spiderman in the van if someone suddenly came out. On his side is the fact that William is so young, it was the first visit to his grandmother's house since his grandfather died, and they had been drawing pictures to take to grandad - an older looking guy calling him by name might have caught him with his guard down a bit. Spedding's not fully committed until the minute he drives away. And the plan hatched no more than 5 minutes ago.

That said, surely if it was Spedding he'd be done by now.

There are a large percentage of sadists who are just opportunistic in who they'll attack. I mean, even Daniel's killer "defended" himself initially saying Daniel was too old, but he did it. He wasn't out to rape and murder that day, an opportunity presented itself. It could be as simple as Spedding recognising William because he had seen photos in Nanna's house, saw no one was around, knew William's name and could plausibly get away with him just showing him the spiderman in the van if someone suddenly came out. On his side is the fact that William is so young, it was the first visit to his grandmother's house since his grandfather died, and they had been drawing pictures to take to grandad - an older looking guy calling him by name might have caught him with his guard down a bit. Spedding's not fully committed until the minute he drives away. And the plan hatched no more than 5 minutes ago.

That said, surely if it was Spedding he'd be done by now.

The scenario you describe above, I would imagine would have left evidence. A forensic psychologist called in to consult with strikeforce Rosann has said that she believes it is an opportunistic abduction and as such a number of mistakes have been made by the perpetrator. If it was BS under such circumstances then they will take all the time they need to nail him as it is highly likely as in Daniel Morcombe's case, that WT is not alive. BS would have acted alone and not have told anyone. We are not going to hear anything about BS til 2018 I think. MOO

Btw. just saw the 60-minutes interview, and here's my comments on it:
First of all the most emotional (mostly on the reporters side) 60 minutes I’ve ever seen.
1:40 ” everything for him WAS just absolute joy”
”laughing his head off”
5:15 father smiling?
15-20 minutes, then 5? Why did the mother right at the beginning think he was taken (and how well do you search for someone you believe is already taken?)
4:29 ”She can’t take him.” Sounds like the fostermother believes the biological mother did it.
7:41 ”I don’t know” nodding yes.

”I had a feeling”- Well that’s surely something we all have to go on... or not?

Case name

R v ANTHONY JONES

Date

24 Jul

Time

10:00 am

Case number

2016/00166838

List number

Port Macquarie

Room

Port Macquarie
Crt 1 Port Macquarie

Case name

R v ANTHONY JONES

Date

07 Aug

Time

Case number

2016/00166838

List number

-

Port Macquarie

Room

Port Macquarie
Crt 1 Port Macquarie

First date is a mention, 2nd date is a trial

Case name

R v ANTHONY JONES

Date

24 Jul

Time

Case number

2016/00166838

List number

Port Macquarie

Room

Port Macquarie
Crt 1 Port Macquarie

Case name

R v ANTHONY JONES

Date

07 Aug

Time

Case number

2016/00166838

List number

-

Port Macquarie

Room

Port Macquarie
Crt 1 Port Macquarie

First date is a mention, 2nd date is a trial

Thank you for keeping us updated frogwell.

31 Jul 9:30 am 2017/00191848 R v DANIEL ERNEST MYERS Criminal Local Court Mention (Police)
Local Court Magistrate McCosker
Kempsey
Unassigned
-
31 Jul 9:30 am 2017/00191421 Apprehended Violence Application SENCON ERIN SCHUBERT for Sarayah Jade MORGAN v Daniel Ernest MYERS Criminal Local Court Mention (AVO Police)
Unassigned
Kempsey
Unassigned

Guessing the engagement is off then....

31 Jul 9:30 am 2017/00191848 R v DANIEL ERNEST MYERS Criminal Local Court Mention (Police)
Local Court Magistrate McCosker
Kempsey
Unassigned
-
31 Jul 9:30 am 2017/00191421 Apprehended Violence Application SENCON ERIN SCHUBERT for Sarayah Jade MORGAN v Daniel Ernest MYERS Criminal Local Court Mention (AVO Police)
Unassigned
Kempsey
Unassigned

And they believe William may have been kidnapped. First time I've seen or heard that made so clear. Hope

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-850F using Tapatalk

Caught my attention too Seek. Interesting terminology. I tended to believe that the term 'kidnapping' was used when a person was taken / held against their will, in order for the perpretators to make (usually) monetary gain from their ransom demands in return for the release of said person.

And I was under the impression that 'abduction' was the classification relating to the 'taking' of 'family members' for want of a better explanation.

Which was all very confusing to me since the huge reward offered 'appears' to have brought no answers.... But apparently Australian law puts 'kidnapping' & 'abduction' in the same basket.

[h=2]WHAT ACTIONS MIGHT CONSTITUTE "KIDNAPPING"?[/h]
  • Detaining someone against their wishes;
  • Transporting someone somewhere against their wishes;
  • Taking a child in contravention of a Parenting Order made by a court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo