Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant foster.

Dealings with 20 in the weeks leading up to Williams visit ? Good god would hate to think. You are right in saying who knows how many we all know and walk around in everyday dealings. But BS is the only one coming up and to me that in no coincidence

Do you know the back story to it all? And BS can't be held responsible for what his ex wife's brother criminally inflicted on his victims. It would be shocking to any family i would think.

Then why did he directly lobby and request a declaration?
One alleged victim told police “the accused has directly lobbied her for a declaration that states he did not sexually abuse her or similar when she was a child”.
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...d/news-story/60e517cfba665cfb3adc60b763b674d4

It would help to know how common pedophiles are. Could be we all have links to pedophiles without knowing it. If William's grandmother (innocently) had contact with twenty pedophiles in the weeks before William was taken, I think it would alter our perception of the "coincidence" of her business with Spedding.

Exactly. And i wonder how many people in that place knew Jones & Bickford were child molesters in their community? Trying to look like upstanding citizens no doubt.

Can you give me any reason to support this man as being innocent? Why can not one single person besides his wife support his alibi as being at a coffee shop and school awards ceremony at time of Williams disappearance??? Being such a small town as such as you pointed out. All IMOO and based on media reports

I don't know if he is innocent, that is up to the court to prove their case at trial. And i certainly don't know if he is guilty either. We also don't know about any of the evidence or lack of evidence in regard to BS. It's a shame these cases weren't more transparent as far as the public goes considering it is the taxpayers that foot the cost. I certainly don't think the conflicting msm reports help either. So what is the truth? Who would really know apart from the players in it all.

Where are you Little Spidey ?
Thoughts of you are with me always !!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• William-Tyrell-new-size-4.jpg
    William-Tyrell-new-size-4.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 264
Hastings residents are invited to light a candle for William on Monday night to mark his sixth year and to reinvigorate conversation that may provoke someone who knows something to speak out.

“It will be 1019 sleeps since he was abducted,” the Where’s William campaign page said.

“1019 sleeps since he was taken from those he loves and who love him.

“1019 sleeps since he felt their loving arms around him and 1019 sleeps of unimaginable heartbreak, fears and countless tears.

http://www.portnews.com.au/story/4750536/light-a-candle-for-william/

Heartbreaking. :tears:
Hastings residents are invited to light a candle for William on Monday night to mark his sixth year and to reinvigorate conversation that may provoke someone who knows something to speak out.

“It will be 1019 sleeps since he was abducted,” the Where’s William campaign page said.

“1019 sleeps since he was taken from those he loves and who love him.

“1019 sleeps since he felt their loving arms around him and 1019 sleeps of unimaginable heartbreak, fears and countless tears.

http://www.portnews.com.au/story/4750536/light-a-candle-for-william/

Happy 6th Birthday William x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"William Tyrrell's campaign page has shared a heartbreaking Facebook post to mark the little boy's sixth birthday.

The June 26 birthday is the third that the family has spent without William by their side after he disappeared from his grandmother's home in Kendall, New South Wales, in September, 2014.

'Today is William's 6th birthday and millions of people from around Australia and across the globe are thinking of William and his family,' the post, which was shared on the official Where's William campaign Facebook page, read.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...iam-Tyrrell-s-6th-birthday.html#ixzz4l5CVYy80

IMG_0033.JPG

Happy Birthday William I hope and pray you are found every day.

I don't think Ive written much, if anything in this forum, but Williams case bothers me to the core. I am a social worker who remember growing up how a friend of mine got kidnapped by her biological father and brought out of the country. Now you guys probably remember the tree that says "William" and "daddy". Does anyone know if the foster dad claimed it was him and William who had carved it or could it have been his real dad doing it during a visit of some sort?
Boy I wish this boy would come home! Worst case scenario he is with a nutcase like this guy (use Google to translate the story):
http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article21291988.ab

I'm a social worker as well Marlean :)

I'm a social worker as well Marlean :)

Cool! What country are you from and what do you mostly work with as a social worker? Personally I'm from Sweden and I used to work with family law and kids in foster homes but now I work with child investigations and help given to families.

Oh sounds interesting! I don't know much about the child protection system in Sweden! Wonder how it differs to Australia.

I'm from Australia and have always worked in child protection. I left a few years ago to have babies and haven't gone back yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member