Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has obviously been a crimestoppes number at some stage that people are familiar with. I typed the number into google search and got this police page as a result advertising the crimestoppers number as 1300333000.
https://www.facebook.com/RichmondLAC/photos/a.324088584313087.79760.280566398665306/875863919135548/

The following article shows that the number was being used by police at the beginning of this year
http://www.southernriverinanews.com.au/2017/01/27/1737/diesel-stolen

You are correct frog
This article just this weekend 10 June 2017
contact Deniliquin Police on 58819499 or CrimeStoppers on 1300333000.

Maybe there are 2 numbers?

http://regional.sheppnews.com.au/2017/06/10/93751/police-have-illegal-hunters-in-their-sights

O/T

Daniel Morcombe‏ @DanielMorcombe 8 Std.

Bruce & Denise @sunriseon7 talk #DanielsLaw

Part comprehensive approach in prevention child sexual abuse

#legislate #educate #communicate

Thoughts? - No matter who it is, they are always protected somehow: again no name, no image.
Next thought:
2016 - He was charged with 14 child sex offences and released on bail, a NSW Police spokeswoman told AAP on Wednesday.
https://nz.news.yahoo.com/man-sydney-court-bestiality-charges-023214021--spt.html
From September 2016 to June 2017 he had time to do all the things (perhaps more than ever) which are impossible for him to do as soon as he is rearrested.
3rd thought: Engadine - near to Sydney ....

Sadly I doubt there is any shortage of these disgusting creatures around.

Well found Seek. Too many co-incidences. If someone's social media is to be believed then they live in Engadine and would now be about 65. Also 2 girls? Let's hope this is all part of the breakthrough. Where is William?
Got to be spedding

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...*/news-story/d8382bf9e1fd20f55af3074794d7ac45

BS that is.

Yes checked that too. If name can't be published in media then can it be published on a court list ? The two articles above seemed like spedding to a tee. The daily mail one I linked not so much but it is the daily mail and they get it wrong so often.

Yes checked that too. If name can't be published in media then can it be published on a court list ? The two articles above seemed like spedding to a tee. The daily mail one I linked not so much but it is the daily mail and they get it wrong so often.

BBM, How do you figure? Could you please point me to the "Fact" of Spedding being a convicted paedophile because i haven't seen that yet? And if he is a paedophile which no one really knows, don't you think a lot of those pervy old buggers have the same or similar MO's?

BBM, How do you figure? Could you please point me to the "Fact" of Spedding being a convicted paedophile because i haven't seen that yet? And if he is a paedophile which no one really knows, don't you think a lot of those pervy old buggers have the same or similar MO's?
How do I figure what ? I don't understand your comment. Same age , same suburb and same charge ( two young girls known to him) strangely coincidental to me.

How do I figure what ? I don't understand your comment. Same age , same suburb and same charge ( two young girls known to him) strangely coincidental to me.

To figure it is the person you allude to. There is no name given in the msm article therefore it is an assumption. BS was charged and arrested in 2015, and received bail, so i think it unlikely it is him in that article. Do you really think he would violate his bail condition and risk going back to prison when they would be focused on him, even though police have never stated he was involved in WT's disappearance, and actually stated to the contrary?
I imagine that coastal town is probably full of retirees, and it could be any other old perve as i said in my previous post. Seems like those places are rife with paedo activity from what i have read.

To figure it is the person you allude to. There is no name given in the msm article therefore it is an assumption. BS was charged and arrested in 2015, and received bail, so i think it unlikely it is him in that article. Do you really think he would violate his bail condition and risk going back to prison when they would be focused on him, even though police have never stated he was involved in WT's disappearance, and actually stated to the contrary?
I imagine that coastal town is probably full of retirees, and it could be any other old perve as i said in my previous post. Seems like those places are rife with paedo activity from what i have read.

BBM - Can you please provide a link to where Police have stated that BS is not involved with Williams disappearance.

From memory Police have continually stated that BS remains a POI.

I still think of this little guy being missing often and hope and pray for a break in the case. It is so sad the third anniversary of his disappearance is only a few months away.

BBM - Can you please provide a link to where Police have stated that BS is not involved with Williams disappearance.

From memory Police have continually stated that BS remains a POI.

(quote)
The case has dominated headlines ever since, from the confirmation a white goods repairman Bill Spedding was a “person of interest’ to police fears a paedophile ring in the area could be to blame.
http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...d/news-story/4239f71c950a75f1305457c9e62ca43a

So going by that i don't think police have a clue about WT's fate. Just my opinion & interpretation of it all.
Maybe they need a new investigative team with fresh eyes on the case?

That's confirming that he is a POI.

With 2 strike forces on this case and the 3rd lead Investigator, why would you want to start all over again ?

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

That's confirming that he is a POI.

With 2 strike forces on this case and the 3rd lead Investigator, why would you want to start all over again ?

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

BBM, If as the article states BS "was a person of interest" the "was" makes it past tense. And further in the article that police believe it could be a paedophile ring that is to blame.
That to me says they found no involvement with WT being missing to Spedding and are looking at other avenues of investigation hence the paedophile ring scenario. It is going on 3 years since this case happened and if they had any evidence at all that Spedding was involved they haven't got it or he would of been arrested & charged with involvement.
Even the million dollar reward has brought forth nothing to date.
Sometimes it can be helpful for a new investigation to take place and it is good to go back to the start of what transpired exactly that day that caused WT to be missing. All IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psychesleuth