Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The case has dominated headlines ever since, from the confirmation a white goods repairman Bill Spedding was a “person of interest’ to police fears a paedophile ring in the area could be to blame.
http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...d/news-story/4239f71c950a75f1305457c9e62ca43a

So going by that i don't think police have a clue about WT's fate. Just my opinion & interpretation of it all.
Maybe they need a new investigative team with fresh eyes on the case?
Plenty of articles after that one above still calling him a poi. You can interpret the "was" as past tense but that is not how it reads to me

BBM, If as the article states BS "was a person of interest" the "was" makes it past tense. And further in the article that police believe it could be a paedophile ring that is to blame.
That to me says they found no involvement with WT being missing to Spedding and are looking at other avenues of investigation hence the paedophile ring scenario. It is going on 3 years since this case happened and if they had any evidence at all that Spedding was involved they haven't got it or he would of been arrested & charged with involvement.
Even the million dollar reward has brought forth nothing to date.
Sometimes it can be helpful for a new investigation to take place and it is good to go back to the start of what transpired exactly that day that caused WT to be missing. All IMO.

You have to read the whole sentence in context:

"from the confirmation a white goods repairman Bill Spedding was a person of interest"

You have to read the whole sentence in context:

"from the confirmation a white goods repairman Bill Spedding was a person of interest"
Correct sleep. There are articles post this one which have him remaining a poi.just an innocent white goods repairman that happens to have been charged with numerous sex offences and who happens to hang with convicted sex offenders, who happened to be at the residence that week of Williams disappearance, who happens to at one stage to have known kim loweke who happens to want to rent a house with Natalie Collins who happens to be Williams bio grandmother. So many "happens" . But no it couldnt be him possibly could it ( insert eye roll) IMOO of course

Correct sleep. There are articles post this one which have him remaining a poi.just an innocent white goods repairman that happens to have been charged with numerous sex offences and who happens to hang with convicted sex offenders, who happened to be at the residence that week of Williams disappearance, who happens to at one stage to have known kim loweke who happens to want to rent a house with Natalie Collins who happens to be Williams bio grandmother. So many "happens" . But no it couldnt be him possibly could it ( insert eye roll) IMOO of course

Lol, the coincidences are just too much in this case.
BS's and co's mucky mitts will have been all over this they've just been very lucky to not got caught IMO yet....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mental gymnastics LOL. Naming someone a POI legally means nothing.
In this case LE stated there were around 600 POI's being looked at. So far nothing about anyone.
When was the last time LE mentioned BS in the context of POI? Anyone know? Anyone got a link to a recent article?

In this case LE stated there were around 600 POI's being looked at. So far nothing about anyone.
When was the last time LE mentioned BS in the context of POI? Anyone know? Anyone got a link to a recent article?

Naming someone legally as a poi means nothing ????? I think it means a hell of a lot as something. If he was cleared as a poi then I think there would be a big fat dafamation of character case for LE to answer for. Time will tell hopefully for Williams families sake but the future not looking so bright for BS

Oh and I meant to add "happens" to be the ex brother in law of one of the worst sex offenders in Aus ever, probably just a coincidence though !

Means nothing unless you can prove something? I don't think LE have even mentioned further about the people you name.
BS has been charged with historical offences of which he has not been convicted of anything yet. He needs at least to be proven guilty first before people put him under the jail.
Did BS know the local paedophiles that lived in the same area as him as them actually being paedophiles? Or did he know them in a different capacity because he was a tradesperson and in a small place everyone seems to know everyone else? None of us know because no one knows the people involved. It's all assumption IMO. If BS was involved in any of it police would of known by now i would think seeing it has been such a big investigation.

Naming someone legally as a poi means nothing ????? I think it means a hell of a lot as something. If he was cleared as a poi then I think there would be a big fat dafamation of character case for LE to answer for. Time will tell hopefully for Williams families sake but the future not looking so bright for BS

Difference between a Person of Interest and a Suspect

While the two terms may be used interchangeably, there is a difference between a person of interest and a suspect. A suspect is someone whom police believe may actually have committed a crime being investigated. A person of interest is someone police want to talk to for information about the case. Sometimes a person of interest ends up becoming a suspect, but that is not always the case. A person of interest is not always suspected of having committed a crime.

The difference between the two terms is so stark that, if reporters confuse them in a story, they may be setting themselves up for a lawsuit. This may also be damaging to a case if a person of interest becomes hesitant about talking to the police for fear of being labeled publicly as a suspect.

Oh and I meant to add "happens" to be the ex brother in law of one of the worst sex offenders in Aus ever, probably just a coincidence though !

Do you know the back story to it all? And BS can't be held responsible for what his ex wife's brother criminally inflicted on his victims. It would be shocking to any family i would think.

When was the last time LE mentioned anyone...................?

Do you know the back story to it all? And BS can't be held responsible for what his ex wife's brother criminally inflicted on his victims. It would be shocking to any family i would think.

What back story, the man from what's reported in MSN seems to keep very interesting company. It's not rumour or here say . He is a poi in one of the most high profile cases in Aus and is also charged with disgusting acts towards young children. Yes nothing has been proven but forgive me for suspecting him of any wrong doing but I don't believe there is no smoke without fire . LE don't charge someone or risk naming them if they don't have something to go on.

What back story, the man from what's reported in MSN seems to keep very interesting company. It's not rumour or here say . He is a poi in one of the most high profile cases in Aus and is also charged with disgusting acts towards young children. Yes nothing has been proven but forgive me for suspecting him of any wrong doing but I don't believe there is no smoke without fire . LE don't charge someone or risk naming them if they don't have something to go on.

Yeah he was named a POI but LE have hundreds of other POI in this case as well. Yes he was arrested & charged but it still is missing a conviction yet, if there is going to be one will just have to wait and see what the outcome will be. Lots of people have been arrested & charged only to be acquitted when the state has a weak case, so what, happens all the time.
I don't really care who suspects who either in this case, but i would like to see some facts before i make a judgement call, but that's just me and not telling anyone else who to be suspicious of because that is up to them.

Jan 2017 Ok with you?

Police have reportedly interviewed five people of interest in the William Tyrrell case, including accused paedophiles Tony Jones and William Spedding.

Yeah he was named a POI but LE have hundreds of other POI in this case as well. Yes he was arrested & charged but it still is missing a conviction yet, if there is going to be one will just have to wait and see what the outcome will be. Lots of people have been arrested & charged only to be acquitted when the state has a weak case, so what, happens all the time.
I don't really care who suspects who either in this case, but i would like to see some facts before i make a judgement call, but that's just me and not telling anyone else who to be suspicious of because that is up to them.
Can you give me any reason to support this man as being innocent? Why can not one single person besides his wife support his alibi as being at a coffee shop and school awards ceremony at time of Williams disappearance??? Being such a small town as such as you pointed out. All IMOO and based on media reports

[h=1]William Tyrrell person of interest Bill Spedding 'had links to paedophile ring', police allege[/h]http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-tyrrell-person-of-interest-bill-spedding-had-links-to-paedophile-ring-police-allege-20150423-1mrvj7.html

[h=1]William Tyrrell person of interest Bill Spedding 'had links to paedophile ring', police allege[/h]http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-tyrrell-person-of-interest-bill-spedding-had-links-to-paedophile-ring-police-allege-20150423-1mrvj7.html

There you go , thanks Bear

It would help to know how common pedophiles are. Could be we all have links to pedophiles without knowing it. If William's grandmother (innocently) had contact with twenty pedophiles in the weeks before William was taken, I think it would alter our perception of the "coincidence" of her business with Spedding.

It would help to know how common pedophiles are. Could be we all have links to pedophiles without knowing it. If William's grandmother (innocently) had contact with twenty pedophiles in the weeks before William was taken, I think it would alter our perception of the "coincidence" of her business with Spedding.

Which grandma ? Bio or foster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member