Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But in a free society, who gets to NOT have their names published, when they had responsibility for the care and control of a 3 year old child who mysteriously disappears into thin air?

Those who may still be William's sister's foster parents, perhaps? I can only imagine the trauma she may suffer should they be publicly identified. I'm not sure I agree with William's and his sister's biological parents being identified publicly either, given that one or both of them may have their siblings in their care.

i agree and have always thought it was an edited version or a re enacted version, she never mentions the cars when asked and sounds very calm, and calls william tyrrell which seems odd she doesnt mention their surname given to him also

or the street number...

I'm just so grateful that Little William appeared to be very happy and thriving in a safe haven while in the care of his loving foster family.

There is/was something special about Little William who stole the hearts of a nation and other parts of the world as well. :heartbeat: !!!

William Tyrrell’s foster home intended to be permanent
AMY HARRIS, The Sunday Telegraph
August 27, 2017 12:00am
WHEN an eight-month-old *William Tyrrell arrived at the home of his new foster parents, it was an arrangement that was *always intended to be permanent.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...am-Tyrrell-identified-time.html#ixzz4qjqvAMhj

t can now be revealed William was taken into foster care when he was nine months old.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...am-Tyrrell-identified-time.html#ixzz4r1pvMPCi
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Do those 2 quotes show that WT may not have been in the care of anyone else before he was placed in the FP's care?

The other thing I was thinking of today, NSW is desperately looking for more foster carers. This has been stated quite clearly in several MSM articles which I have previously linked, and was the subject of a fairly recent TV documentary (a couple of months ago) where it showed clearly that these abused and neglected children were being housed in all kinds of situations, even motel rooms.

So, what happens when foster parent names are published (not that they have been yet)? Does this have the potential to scare prospective foster parents away?

It is understood William’s *foster agreement with his new parents in Sydney’s northern *suburbs was intended to be a *permanent arrangement. His biological mother was aware of the intention.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...t/news-story/1f79e414e57cde0d1cfae86cab96115e

Ms Collins said they were 'not the ones looking after William when he went missing…
'They took him into care and promised us he would be safe’.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...am-Tyrrell-identified-time.html#ixzz4r1wvzO2q

Some phrases are jumping out at me. I'm wondering if this arrangement was worked out between bios and foster 1st, and then they approached the department to ratify the arrangement. So not kinship care but people they already knew? I notice where Karlie has posted where she went to highschool and wonder if maybe they were family friends, work colleagues, in the same parish? Karlie is a stunning looking girl in my opinion and looks like she might have some Maori in her. I have read FP's bios about where he grew up in Sydney but it was only after 2 years of listening to him in different interviews that I thought I detected a Kiwi accent. Anyway, just lots of thoughts. moo

It is understood William’s *foster agreement with his new parents in Sydney’s northern *suburbs was intended to be a *permanent arrangement. His biological mother was aware of the intention.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...t/news-story/1f79e414e57cde0d1cfae86cab96115e

Ms Collins said they were 'not the ones looking after William when he went missing…
'They took him into care and promised us he would be safe’.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...am-Tyrrell-identified-time.html#ixzz4r1wvzO2q

Some phrases are jumping out at me. I'm wondering if this arrangement was worked out between bios and foster 1st, and then they approached the department to ratify the arrangement. So not kinship care but people they already knew? I notice where Karlie has posted where she went to highschool and wonder if maybe they were family friends, work colleagues, in the same parish? Karlie is a stunning looking girl in my opinion and looks like she might have some Maori in her. I have read FP's bios about where he grew up in Sydney but it was only after 2 years of listening to him in different interviews that I detected a Kiwi accent. Anyway, just lots of thoughts. moo

As soon as I read that 'was intended to be permanent' I had to think that they were related in some way to Karlie. Do we know that they weren't related?

Was William's sister four years old at the time? Four year old's are quite capable of going to the toilet by themselves without having to be accompanied by an adult. I have always thought that that reason that WT was left in the yard alone a bit false sounding.

Hi all. I was reading over some initial media coverage of the case in it's first week/s. It's interesting how some of the details released then kinda fell out of the loop over time. Like, a truck driver saw a black Camry SUV a few times that morning in the vicinity.

Some good points in your original post.

While we are re-thinking things..... here is something that bothers me.

The timeline and appointment of BS's supposed visit/appointment has seemingly been left very vague. Considering he was allowed to be placed right in the spotlight and exposed.

I find this quite frustrating.

I remember this forum joined the dots. There was an article that randomly mentioned a workers car similar to his still in the street after the initial search was quieting down. But somehow it feels like those dots were too easily connected.

The timeline for BS to visit the house, or even a potential earlier visit, isn't clearly laid out.

Not defending the guy
, just think it has been unhelpful for a giant amount of media noise to be allowed to hog the headlines. Especially when every other possibility has been locked down.

Some good points in your original post.

While we are re-thinking things..... here is something that bothers me.

The timeline and appointment of BS's supposed visit/appointment has seemingly been left very vague. Considering he was allowed to be placed right in the spotlight and exposed.

I find this quite frustrating.

I remember this forum joined the dots. There was an article that randomly mentioned a workers car similar to his still in the street after the initial search was quieting down. But somehow it feels like those dots were too easily connected.

The timeline for BS to visit the house, or even a potential earlier visit, isn't clearly laid out.

Not defending the guy
, just think it has been unhelpful for a giant amount of media noise to be allowed to hog the headlines. Especially when every other possibility has been locked down.

Still so suspicious that he said he was at school awards ceremony but not one person could verify seeing him there ????

Still so suspicious that he said he was at school awards ceremony but not one person could verify seeing him there ????

We don't really know who, if anyone, could verify seeing him there, do we? IIRC, school representatives would not speak to MSM. His dear friend Colin said there was a lady taking photos that day who could verify, but the outcome of that was never published. It is possible also that others that Colin perhaps wasn't aware of, were also able to ID him. It is possible that one or some of those things gave credence to BS's story, and that we may not be privy to that info until and unless the man finally gets charged and has a trial when he would finally have the opportunity to defend himself.

O/T
Same Same but Different

Madeleine McCann webpage under fire over free speech and charity status claims
http://www.9news.com.au/world/2017/...re-over-free-speech-and-charity-status-claims
By Mark Saunokonoko
11:13am Aug 28, 201

US criminal profiler Pat Brown has also been heavily critical of Operation Grange.

"What Scotland Yard was doing was not a proper investigation," Brown earlier told nine.com.au.

"Scotland Yard went in saying the McCanns are not suspects, and that [the disappearance of Maddie] is an abduction. There is absolutely no way you should have entered an investigation saying that.

"They spent a tremendous amount of time following the most ridiculous leads ever. It was like watching a massive charade."

<modsnip>

BBM:
The Court of Appeal on Wednesday upheld the Supreme Court decision not to grant an injunction.
A FACS spokesman told AAP on Friday "the Department of Family and Community Services was deeply saddened to hear about the disappearance of the child in 2014".
Hetty Johnston, founder of child protection group Bravehearts, said the foster parents did not wish to be identified.
"Permission to disclose William is in care is very different to disclosing his carers," she told AAP.
"We should all respect their grief and their desire for anonymity."
http://www.9news.com.au/national/2017/08/25/07/54/missing-boy-william-tyrell-3-was-in-care

In fact she says she didn't see any cars or anyone. [emoji848]

IMO this isn't uncommon and I'd be surprised if the police were suspicious.

Remembering details after the fact, of what happened slightly earlier in the day, wouldn't be uncommon. Esp after frantic days. Once your mind relaxes slightly so does your ability to recall things.

We don't really know who, if anyone, could verify seeing him there, do we? IIRC, school representatives would not speak to MSM. His dear friend Colin said there was a lady taking photos that day who could verify, but the outcome of that was never published. It is possible also that others that Colin perhaps wasn't aware of, were also able to ID him. It is possible that one or some of those things gave credence to BS's story, and that we may not be privy to that info until and unless the man finally gets charged and has a trial when he would finally have the opportunity to defend himself.

Will have to search for a link but from memory was sure it was reported that no one could verify this. Seems such a long time ago. Also the coffe shop story, didn't the worker say she had no recollection of him being there when he said he was ?

Why push for a Coronial Inquest?

Reports were forwarded to the Coroner in Jan 2015, and the Coroner is being informed of the investigation. Don't you think they would be the best people to know when an Inquest is required?

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...l/news-story/33ee25ca733a981ec54c7a091d1a7cb2

The NSW Coroner will hold an inquest into the suspected death of missing three-year-old William Tyrrell, who disappeared from his grandmother&#8217;s home on the state&#8217;s mid-north coast in September 2014.

An exchange of correspond*ence, seen by The Australian, confirms that &#8220;an inquest will proceed in William&#8217;s case&#8221; after it was referred to Coroner Michael Barnes for consideration in Jan*uary 2015. The letters, which represent the first time such a commitment has been made public, caution that any such inquiry* will take place only after the current police investigation, which has identified hundreds of &#8220;persons of interest&#8221;, is complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet81bet