Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Police would have had a number of competing theories at the beginning of the investigation into William's disappearance, hence the extensive misper search of the area surrounding his foster grandmother's residence initially. As we have witnessed in MSM, the focus of their investigation has evolved over time.

Regardless, I think police would have a fairly good idea of the circumstances of William's disappearance and a strong suspect or suspects. Also, it now seems their focus is on covert surveillance of said suspect or suspects until they can recover William and make an arrest or arrests in relation to his disappearance.

BBM, Where is this info. or is it your opinion? Haven't seen anything in msm so just asking.

I absolutely agree with you. Occam's razor works for me.
If there had been anyone whatsoever who saw Spedding at the school assembly, he would not be in this position. Huge red flag for the police.
Why would he lie?
He was meant to be going to grandmothers house, and I believe he did exactly that.
It must be so frustrating for Jubelin " knowing " but not having enough evidence to convict.

BBM, Has it been proven he lied? I think he is in the position he is in because he had contact with WT's FF about repairing a washing machine, and because of the historical child abuse case for which he is now being accused of and at Trial for.

I just think if Spedding randomly abducted WT he would of had to of been in the right place at just the right time to see WT alone out in the FG's yard. I think from memory that FM & FG went inside to make a cup of tea and WT's sister needed to go to the bathroom. The FM says she heard WT roaring around playing tiger and then all went silent? Or has that story changed?
If Spedding did abduct WT it would of been a very brazen move because he must of known because of the contact he had that day with the FG to fix her washing machine that police would definitely be around to his place to question him because a little boy in that family's care was missing. Unless he mentioned it to someone else about the visitors FG was having at her place and they were lurking around? The window of opportunity was so small so whoever it was it was extremely quick they took William from the yard. Unless it was longer than what the FM said that William was unsupervised, because she didn't remember about the cars straight off either. Unless she was watching the clock how would she know exactly, and i would think she probably estimated how long it was.
Have there been any further searches ongoingly in the areas WT went missing from just in case they did miss something, or was there only ever the initial searches?
I know with some of the American missing child cases like Kyron Horman & Deorr Kunz they still conduct searches and those two children have been missing for quite some time too.

On the window of opportunity being tiny, yes and no. For someone who saw the children playing outside earlier that morning, it would have been reasonably foreseeable that a chance to snatch one of the children might arise within the next few hours. He could have parked his car in a convenient place and stationed himself to watch, approaching covertly as opportunities improved. The actual removal may have taken a certain deftness; but there's no need to presume split-second coincidence between the perpetrator's initial arrival and spotting of William, and the cups-of-tea or whatever.

On the window of opportunity being tiny, yes and no. For someone who saw the children playing outside earlier that morning, it would have been reasonably foreseeable that a chance to snatch one of the children might arise within the next few hours. He could have parked his car in a convenient place and stationed himself to watch, approaching covertly as opportunities improved. The actual removal may have taken a certain deftness; but there's no need to presume split-second coincidence between the perpetrator's initial arrival and spotting of William, and the cups-of-tea or whatever.

I envisage it being even simpler than that.

The tradie pulls up at the roadside, hops out of his van and opens up the other door to assemble his parts and his tools. A little boy wanders up, chats for a moment, then goes for a ride with the tradie ... in his important tradie van.

An impulsive act, as these pedos are sometimes known to do.

If the house inhabitants couldn't see William, then they couldn't see anyone else either. This could have taken all of five minutes, or less. Just enough time for the tradie to realise that no-one was coming rushing around the side calling for William.

The most unfortunate timing for little William.

I always remember Jubelin's words .... someone driving along with a little unseen head in the passenger seat (or words to that effect).

It's a shame the FG didn't have cctv surveillance on her house.

I envisage it being even simpler than that.

The tradie pulls up at the roadside, hops out of his van and opens up the other door to assemble his parts and his tools. A little boy wanders up, chats for a moment, then goes for a ride with the tradie ... in his important tradie van.

An impulsive act, as these pedos are sometimes known to do.

If the house inhabitants couldn't see William, then they couldn't see anyone else either.

The most unfortunate timing for little William.

If you mean BS's van, didn't they take that vehicle & forensically test it?

Speaking of coincidences, we tend to think of the improbability of William encountering a pedophile in the few moments he was unsupervised. But looking at it from the pedophile's point of view, it's not very improbable that he'll meet an unsupervised child, some child or other, from time to time.

Maybe we need a thread to debate BS' alleged guilt or innocence.

I think the subject of BS has been done to death lol. It is up to LE to prove his guilt or innocence and all we can do is speculate about him, IMO.
But you could always start a new thread if you want.

I think it is probably okay to speak of this right here. Seeing as quite a few of us think he is the cause of William being missing, and knows exactly where William is. No need to break the convo up all over the place imo.

We have been following Spedding's court appearances right here, and all the facets of potential other POIs.

As long as we show respect to one another's opinions, should be no problem. :dunno:

I think we are all waiting to see what the result of BS's trial will be, if he will be convicted or not of the historical allegations against him. If LE had any evidence he was involved in WT's case would LE wait until after the Trial to charge him with that or would they do it before the Trial is finished?

Speaking of coincidences, we tend to think of the improbability of William encountering a pedophile in the few moments he was unsupervised. But looking at it from the pedophile's point of view, it's not very improbable that he'll meet an unsupervised child, some child or other, from time to time.

I recall the horrific news report, some years ago, about a little girl who was attacked by a man while some cricketers were training on a field on the other side of a high fence. The cricketers could not get to the little girl fast enough to save her from the assault, the pedo got away, don't know if they ever found him. She apparently was alone for just a few minutes, and in full view of a group of people.

Another example of random opportunity. Some of these 'people' are brazen as can be.

:( :( :(

I recall the horrific news report, some years ago, about a little girl who was attacked by a man while some cricketers were training on a field on the other side of a high fence. The cricketers could not get to the little girl fast enough to save her from the assault, the pedo got away, don't know if they ever found him. She apparently was alone for just a few minutes, and in full view of a group of people.

Another example of random opportunity. Some of these 'people' are brazen as can be.

:( :( :(

I remember that, although my memory tells me that it happened in the US. Dragged her behind a billboard at Halloween. I could be wrong or there may be more instances of this.

I remember that, although my memory tells me that it happened in the US. Dragged her behind a billboard at Halloween. I could be wrong or there may be more instances of this.

The incident I am speaking of happened in Victoria. I don't believe they have cricketers in the US? This girl wasn't dragged anywhere, assaulted in full view ... poor little girl. :(

Tried to find a link for you, but I know I heard it on our TV news. Opportunistic pedos all over the world .....

I think the subject of BS has been done to death lol. It is up to LE to prove his guilt or innocence and all we can do is speculate about him, IMO.
But you could always start a new thread if you want.

If I never heard his name again I would ecstatic (unless, of course, he is charged in relation to William's disappearance.)

I think it is probably okay to speak of this right here. Seeing as quite a few of us think he is the cause of William being missing, and knows exactly where William is. No need to break the convo up all over the place imo.

We have been following Spedding's court appearances right here, and all the facets of potential other POIs.

As long as we show respect to one another's opinions, should be no problem. :dunno:

BBM. Exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member