Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder though about the pedofile conclusion coming up so quickly. Has anyone found pedofile photos of the boy during these years? I doubt it.

Which peadophile connection are you referring to

I agree. I have always believed these cases are all linked in some way. I would be really interested to know who it was who knew BS attended the house recently to WT going missing (and how did they know - surely it wasn't in the press for simply attending the house)? And then knew his alleged history?

I think they're linked too but possibly not in the way we expect.

I agree. I have always believed these cases are all linked in some way. I would be really interested to know who it was who knew BS attended the house recently to WT going missing (and how did they know - surely it wasn't in the press for simply attending the house)? And then knew his alleged history?

Didn't Jubelin know Spedding from the historic case back in the day? As soon as Spedding's name came up in having contact with the foster g/ma to do repair on her washing machine when William turned up missing, i think Jubelin went back to the historic case to try and put 2+2 together in this case and that's how that info. came out so quickly?

Housekeeping wrt my post (below). I forgot to include the link for Act for Kids, where the data on child abuse and neglect originated. It's worth a read under the circumstances IMO.

Today marks the start of National Child Protection Week: http://napcan.org.au/ncpw/

<snipped by me for brevity>
Sascha Chandler tells story of child abuse ahead of Child Protection Week
Olivia Lambert
news.com.au
SEPTEMBER 3, 2017

'<snipped (see above)> [D]ata released by child abuse prevention agency Act For Kids [https://www.actforkids.com.au/the-issue/]

The organisation revealed 92 per cent of people did not do enough to intervene when they knew about child abuse and 1 in four people were not confident they could spot the signs of abuse.

Over the past five years, the number of children abused or neglected has increased more than 20 per cent, and one child is suffering from abuse or neglect every 12 minutes.'​

Read more at:

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...k/news-story/5091dc3d081bd624eaf3d1427a5e2f34

Thanks soso x

So, BS was already on bail wrt the NSW charges and wasn't held on remand wrt to the VIC charges because he needed to be free to prepare his defence to the proceedings in NSW?

Far as i know every defendent has the right to prepare for Trial. In this case the judge allowed bail. It still means that BS has to prepare his defense for Trial with his lawyer considering the seriousness of the charges.

Housekeeping wrt my post (below). I forgot to include the link for Act for Kids, where the data on child abuse and neglect originated. It's worth a read under the circumstances IMO.

In regard to WT & his sister? Or did you mean something else? From what i have read WT & his sister weren't physically abused, and his bio mother states her only crime was that she was young & had no support at the time her children were removed from her care and placed in foster care.

In regard to WT & his sister? Or did you mean something else? From what i have read WT & his sister weren't physically abused, and his bio mother states her only crime was that she was young & had no support at the time her children were removed from her care and placed in foster care.

Nothing to do with William's biological or foster parents at all.

It was wrt my original post about it being Child Protection Week. Child abuse includes sexual abuse by those known to families or their carers, as in the case of BS' alleged historical child sexual abuse charges.

Far as i know every defendent has the right to prepare for Trial. In this case the judge allowed bail. It still means that BS has to prepare his defense for Trial with his lawyer considering the seriousness of the charges.

No one is disputing that an accused has a right to prepare his defence, Karinna. We were discussing the sequence and circumstances surrounding the proceedings in NSW and VIC wrt the charges BS is facing.

Tricia is still accepting donations for WS...Now critical.

We would really miss WS if it had to be closed due to financial issues to keep the website operating.

Nothing to do with William's biological or foster parents at all.

It was wrt my original post about it being Child Protection Week. Child abuse includes sexual abuse by those known to families or their carers, as in the case of BS' alleged historical child sexual abuse charges.

Thanks for clarifying. Yes child abuse is rife in society nowadays and it's always good to keep focus on those issues, i agree.

No one is disputing that an accused has a right to prepare his defence, Karinna. We were discussing the sequence and circumstances surrounding the proceedings in NSW and VIC wrt the charges BS is facing.

No worries, wasn't sure what you were saying. Again thanks for clarifying.

ot but why do these evil ever get bail?
http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...tiser censored*-accused-had-rape-instructions

I have just to keep going back to the reason that they left William alone in the yard was because the four year old sister wanted to use the toilet. Four year olds can use the toilet without assistance. I find it really puzzling that that was used as a reason why he was alone in the yard. I would think that it is not unusual for a little boy to be outside for a little while, without a reason, just that he is a little boy but they had this excuse ready. I do find that a little strange.

I have just to keep going back to the reason that they left William alone in the yard was because the four year old sister wanted to use the toilet. Four year olds can use the toilet without assistance. I find it really puzzling that that was used as a reason why he was alone in the yard. I would think that it is not unusual for a little boy to be outside for a little while, without a reason, just that he is a little boy but they had this excuse ready. I do find that a little strange.

I found it strange in the beginning too but I don't know the minute details of the events of that fateful morning. DCI Jubelin does and he has repeatedly and unequivocally stated that neither William's foster parents, nor his biological parents, are POI's/suspects in William's disappearance. Until he, or another police spokesperson states otherwise, we have to accept that.

ot but why do these evil ever get bail?
http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...tiser censored*-accused-had-rape-instructions

From reading that article on the link, the male that was granted bail was caught viewing the disturbing material on the internet from downloaded material. I guess as far as police knew he hadn't committed any vicious crime on a child that they were aware of, could be part of the reason for bail i would imagine. But viewing child *advertiser censored* is a crime too, but not as serious as actually acting on any perverted thoughts he might have had, which would of been much more serious for him.

Hi Jen, whilst I do agree that 4 year olds usually quite ably manage toileting in familiar situations, they can also be in need of company in unfamiliar places. Grandma's house was not an everyday visit, I believe it was stated they had not been there for sometime, so I can easily accept the little girl would have wanted someone to go with her.

I have read this version of the story and then i have read that the FG was on the patio watching the children while FM went inside to make a cup of tea? I think a lot of that is the fault of media spin too. Who really knows what happened? Not enough to cast suspicion on them from what LE said. They were ruled out very quickly from memory?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NurseInvestigator