Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“What we are also looking at is anytime William’s name is mentioned in the public, we want people to observe the way that people react (to his name and the discussion of William).
“Given it’s a small town, we certainly focus our attention on people in the area at the time.
http://www.manningrivertimes.com.au...but-hope-remains-for-william-tyrrell/?cs=1215

That's all well & good if a local took WT? It could of been someone from out of town though? Don't know how the LE would know for sure if no one witnessed anything?
Do they even know the exact spot William was in before someone took him?
If he was out of sight and all went silent where exactly was he?

That's all well & good if a local took WT? It could of been someone from out of town though? Don't know how the LE would know for sure if no one witnessed anything?
Do they even know the exact spot William was in before someone took him?
If he was out of sight and all went silent where exactly was he?

What if it was somebody visiting a local, and the local knows or has suspicions. The strange reactions of the local could be a lead.

It worries me too that at this stage the police seem to be looking for leads, suspicions, new ideas, rather than confirmatory evidence.

Oh wow, didn't know that about FGM. I don't read on SM so only get my info. here, so i know other people do read there though. Interesting.

Not foster grandma karinna. I'm referring to Natalie Collins mother of Brendan collins

I wonder if msm should even be publishing about the biological family seeing as KT is litigating against the FP's to get custody of her daughter back? Was she always litigating to get both her children back into her care?

Oh I missed that one. Could you bring me up to date ? Pretty please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if msm should even be publishing about the biological family seeing as KT is litigating against the FP's to get custody of her daughter back? Was she always litigating to get both her children back into her care?

Oh I missed that one. Could you bring me up to date ? Pretty please!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't think it's ever been reported that karlie is trying to get Williams sister back
Correct me if I'm wrong.

“What we really want is to hear from those who know what happened in that yard on September 12, 2014.
“Our focus is not just on sex offenders, or paedophiles.
“We are interested in speaking to people who suspect someone they know may have information specifically related to his disappearance.
“We’re looking for people with concerns about people they know, their family whose reaction when William’s name is mentioned causes suspicion.”

This is where my opinion of the investigation dips a little, and more so after this statement.

He's relying on a POI revealing a connection or opinion on WT to a peer.

However, what if this POI has already revealed a connection to the peer.... except it's not a direct connection to WT, but instead a connection to the Foster Mum/Dad/Grandmother...... how is the peer meant to identify this without knowing who the FF is??

This is a huge thing in my mind. A whole world of links are left hidden.

I don't think it's ever been reported that karlie is trying to get Williams sister back
Correct me if I'm wrong.

It is referred to in the court document, from the Supreme Court Judge, who ruled to lift the injunction. He made reference to the FP's applying for full custody of LT at the end of 2016 and KT applying to the children's court to have LT restored to her care. Will have to find the link, the judge said he did not know the outcome of that action at the time of his ruling.

This is where my opinion of the investigation dips a little, and more so after this statement.

He's relying on a POI revealing a connection or opinion on WT to a peer.

However, what if this POI has already revealed a connection to the peer.... except it's not a direct connection to WT, but instead a connection to the Foster Mum/Dad/Grandmother...... how is the peer meant to identify this without knowing who the FF is??

This is a huge thing in my mind. A whole world of links are left hidden.

A missed opportunity then, but that wouldn't detract from the usefulness of raising the subject of William with them, with everyone, now.

It is referred to in the court document, from the Supreme Court Judge, who ruled to lift the injunction. He made reference to the FP's applying for full custody of LT at the end of 2016 and KT applying to the children's court to have LT restored to her care. Will have to find the link, the judge said he did not know the outcome of that action at the time of his ruling.

Thankyou, I wasn't aware of that

A missed opportunity then, but that wouldn't detract from the usefulness of raising the subject of William with them, with everyone, now.

How can a person out in the public identify that person X has a connection with WT when in fact the connection is with the Foster Mum/Dad/Grandmother.

It's impossible for them to identify that.

It worries me too that at this stage the police seem to be looking for leads, suspicions, new ideas, rather than confirmatory evidence.

Indeed. It was a very wishy washy statement from Jubelin imo.
How can a person out in the public identify that person X has a connection with WT when in fact the connection is with the Foster Mum/Dad/Grandmother.

I don't think this is too huge a deal. If you knew WT at the time, you knew his situation. There was very little heed being paid to his privacy before he disappeared, from either the fosters or the bios. Both had him slathered over public FB profiles and referred to him by name on there. Kendall locals knew the situation too.

And if you saw him after he went missing - if he was ever seen by anyone other than the abductor - then you saw him, it wouldn't really matter who he was with, just that you saw them?

Was this the link frogwell?
https://www.caselaw.nsw.gov.au/decision/58853ecfe4b058596cba36a9

What connection are you referring to ?

What connection are you referring to ?

I would think, too, that anyone with pedo tendencies that could be even remotely associated with any of the foster family members would have been looked at in that wide range of 600 POIs. I think it is wrong of us to think that only people in Kendall are being looked into, or only people associated with the bio family.

The police have been working hard on this for 3 years. They would be looking at everybody, everywhere. Every association.

The police are not silly. If we can think of that, they can think of that, too. That is why Jubelin worded things in the manner he did.

I'm not sure if this has been shared here yet?
I feel * and am praying* they are closing in.

‘I would be sweating’: William Tyrrell investigator says it’s ‘highly likely’ police have encountered kidnapper - 9news.com.au
https://apple.news/AGvkxCIOoTRa_1AW78F-Qtw

I think it is highly likely the police have a 'short list' of POIs. Just like they did in the Daniel Morcombe case. Hundreds of people likely saw Daniel on the day he went missing, people from all over the place, as they were driving by. But the police still managed to get a 'short list' together, unbeknown to us, then a sting operation ... with eventual success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lorenna