Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just taking another look at William's thread #24. Some interesting posts there discussing theories about possible connections to William's biological parent(s), starting with this one:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...l-NSW-12-Sept-2014-24&p=12803930#post12803930

Might be worth revisiting after today's news?

Also, something struck me about the green 'Squeaky Beach' t-shirt being discussed earlier:

attachment.php

The swing William is sitting on looks like it has Indonesian carving on the front. I vaguely remember a discussion about William and his sister holidaying OS with their foster parents. Was the destination Bali? Could that be where this t-shirt was purchased? All types of weird and wonderful t-shirts are produced for the tourist trade there AFAIK.

Attachments

• IMG_4196.jpg
    IMG_4196.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 159
I think it is highly likely the police have a 'short list' of POIs. Just like they did in the Daniel Morcombe case. Hundreds of people likely saw Daniel on the day he went missing, people from all over the place, as they were driving by. But the police still managed to get a 'short list' together, unbeknown to us, then a sting operation ... with eventual success.
I imagine they have shortlisted the 600-700 POI's mentioned in msm in WT's case. That's an awful lot of POI's to investgate.
Poor Daniel was seen, and there were witnesses that seen two guys hanging around where Daniel was seen waiting for a bus. In William's case though who saw where he was at? How many people witnessed that? None that i have heard of?

I was just taking another look at William's thread #24. Some interesting posts there discussing theories about possible connections to William's biological parent(s), starting with this one:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...l-NSW-12-Sept-2014-24&p=12803930#post12803930

Might be worth revisiting after today's news?

Also, something struck me about the green 'Squeaky Beach' t-shirt being discussed earlier:

attachment.php

The swing William is sitting on looks like it has Indonesian carving on the front. I vaguely remember a discussion about William and his sister holidaying OS with their foster parents. Was the destination Bali? Could that be where this t-shirt was purchased? All types of weird and wonderful t-shirts are produced for the tourist trade there AFAIK.

The Spiderman outfit was purchased in Bali.

I think it is highly likely the police have a 'short list' of POIs. Just like they did in the Daniel Morcombe case. Hundreds of people likely saw Daniel on the day he went missing, people from all over the place, as they were driving by. But the police still managed to get a 'short list' together, unbeknown to us, then a sting operation ... with eventual success.

Wasn't it the Commissioner who said after the reward announcement that "we have a pretty good understanding of who the person is". Or something like that. I made a pretty art meme thing about it....I can't find it.

What connection are you referring to ?

The connection the police don't know themselves, but are asking for.

I don't think this is too huge a deal. If you knew WT at the time, you knew his situation. There was very little heed being paid to his privacy before he disappeared, from either the fosters or the bios. Both had him slathered over public FB profiles and referred to him by name on there. Kendall locals knew the situation too.

That covers people who knew WT and maybe a few Kendall locals.

I'm talking about people who may know person X who has a clear connection not to WT but to the FF....... Person X may of been careful never to mention WT.... but if people around him/her knew who the FF was then maybe they could identify that connection.

I would think, too, that anyone with pedo tendencies that could be even remotely associated with any of the foster family members would have been looked at in that wide range of 600 POIs. I think it is wrong of us to think that only people in Kendall are being looked into, or only people associated with the bio family.

Your assumption is that this is a sexual incident, which is understandable given the media shitstorm and the way the police rarely clarify the record.

The other assumption here is that it's easy identify someone with pedo tendencies. I'm not so sure. Repeat offenders, maybe.

Wasn't it the Commissioner who said after the reward announcement that "we have a pretty good understanding of who the person is". Or something like that. I made a pretty art meme thing about it....I can't find it.

Yes you did Richie, it was awesome and here it is again.
89ca1c6da60b23573ea023ecc7957114.png

Your assumption is that this is a sexual incident, which is understandable given the media shitstorm and the way the police rarely clarify the record.

The other assumption here is that it's easy identify someone with pedo tendencies. I'm not so sure. Repeat offenders, maybe.

I am sure there are many people, like Spedding, who have been associated with crimes (even historical ones) that the police know about. Because they have not been convicted, does not necessarily mean that police cannot identify them.

I don't worry as much as some do that because the foster family identities are not publicly known means that the police are missing leads. I feel that intense scrutiny would be put on all associations/places/persons within William's reach.

I also believe that this was an opportunistic, random crime.

Jubelin's reaching out, yet again, for people to please report people they know that are squirming when they hear William's name or status mentioned/discussed/shown on TV, is again saying to me that the police highly suspect that someone knows that their husband/son/father/whoever may have had something to do with this crime. That the perp(s) alibi can be cracked if only someone would speak up.

Someone out there knows something !!!
It's not too late to come forward....

attachment.php
attachment.php

Whoever has taken Little William, how can you look at yourself in the mirror, how do you sleep at night...

Please make that call now if you know something/anything, end this heartache and let William go home to his loved ones...

Always thinking of you William *advertiser censored*

thank you Tiddles. .. may God give courage to those who may have 'inklings' .

Det Jubelin put on record today that he wants those in-the-know to feel under pressure, to feel watched ... Can you imagine the punishment that will be dealt out X years of silence. And the way this country is demanding true justice, I wouldn't be surprised if we soon bring back public castrastrations for sex offenders, public floggings, genuine retribution delivered via hard labour contributions to public works programs ...

Personally, I can't comprehend how one would get through a day, let alone 3 years, of knowing about stuff that led to this little boy's disappearance, without coming forward! What type of being does that - certainly not a 'human' being to my mind ...

This little boy deserves answers, as do all those who are connected to him. Their pain must be indescribable, and no human being should ever inflict this on another. FFS ... animals are not even to any degree as depraved ..

Jubelin said today:

"I keep an open mind to it. I hear stories overseas of situations where children disappear for decades and then turn up in circumstances."

"I also hear of situations where instances that occurred by accident and have been covered up, and then revealed. So we are keeping an open mind and our focus is not just on sex offenders. "

‘I would be sweating’: William Tyrrell investigator says it’s ‘highly likely’ police have encountered kidnapper
9news.com.au
By A Current Affair
7:43pm Sep 12, 2017

'The investigator leading the search for missing boy William Tyrrell has said "the strongest likelihood" is that police have already encountered his kidnapper.'

'Detective Chief Inspector Gary Jubelin of the NSW Police Homicide Squad said he thought it was "highly likely" police had already come across the perpetrator of the crime.

"The strongest likelihood is that we've already got the name of the person involved. he said.

"I would be sweating."'

'While the kidnapper may be male or female, police believe there is a strong chance they were acting as a lone operator.

They likely have links to the Port Macquarie area, but do not necessarily live there.'

'"Even if it is one person involved, I am sure that there's people close to that person that have suspicions about that person," Det. Jubelin said.

"They're the people that we're interested in speaking to."

Read more at:

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...ghly-likely-police-have-encountered-kidnapper

Jubelin said today:

"I keep an open mind to it. I hear stories overseas of situations where children disappear for decades and then turn up in circumstances."

"I also hear of situations where instances that occurred by accident and have been covered up, and then revealed. So we are keeping an open mind and our focus is not just on sex offenders. "

Could you give me a link to those statements, please bs? TIA.

Jubelin said today:

I would think they are open to other possibilities when investigating such a case.

I have followed a few missing child cases, but no LE have ever cleared the family until it was known what the fate of the missing child was.
This is not about the FP's or the BP's, whether they are rich or poor, well connected or otherwise. It's all about the fate of a missing little boy that seemingly vanished off the face of the earth with no sign as to what happened to him to date, 3 years ago.

Hi Karinna, I do appreciate your thoughts. As you rightly emphasised, this is all about a missing little boy .. a missing little boy ... OMG, it's all so wrong!

That very fact puts a huge load on the emotional capability of most of us, so we do need (IMO) to bear in mind & cut some slack.

I am most grateful for our emotional reactions. I am proud to be amongst people who I see as passionate & most caring in their attempt to search at all possible levels for any hint of an answer to what happened to William. And I do trust that answers will come & justice will be done.

Hi Karinna, I do appreciate your thoughts. As you rightly emphasised, this is all about a missing little boy .. a missing little boy ... OMG, it's all so wrong!

That very fact puts a huge load on the emotional capability of most of us, so we do need (IMO) to bear in mind & cut some slack.

I am most grateful for our emotional reactions. I am proud to be amongst people who I see as passionate & most caring in their attempt to search at all possible levels for any hint of an answer to what happened to William. And I do trust that answers will come & justice will be done.

Thanks Warshawski, as i appreciate your thoughts as well, and others here too, because we all bring something to the table even though we don't always see eye to eye. And yes, it is all about a little boy that had no say in what happened to him and who is now lost to his loved ones. And yes it is very wrong. No child deserves to be missing ever, but sadly the realities of life as we know it can be otherwise as we too often see on these threads at WS's.
And i agree, we are all here because we care and want to see justice & answers in all of these sad cases.

I did not get the impression from what I have read in the past, that Morcombe's killer was on LE's short list of POIs. From what I read, I understood that it took a coroner's inquest to reopen LE's minds (or at least the ones in charge of the investigation) to his killer.

This is why it is disturbing to me, and possibly to some others, that LE seem to have completely discounted certain potential POIs from this case, even prior to knowing what has happened to WT.

Cowan's sting operation did not begin until after the inquest took place, and it likely would never have happened if not for that inquest. mho.

"Cowan, now 44, had been a suspect almost from day one, but had been essentially excluded after police concluded he had only half an hour to have committed the offence.

However, the former truck driver's alibi fell apart at the inquest when his drug dealer and her partner said they couldn't recall him visiting them the afternoon of Daniel's disappearance.

Meanwhile counsel assisting the coroner Peter Johns pointed out that Cowan had abducted and raped boys within half-an-hour twice before.

By the time Cowan had finished testifying, police bosses had given the green light to an undercover police operation so elaborate it could have come straight from the pages of a crime novel."

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2014/03/13/sting-caught-daniels-killer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member