Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #27

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never could work it out exactly. Some thought it was right on the street. I always wondered if it was the creepy house. Owned by a 'sole male'. But possibly inhabited by his mother, till she went into a nursing home? That is my thought, anyway.

I remember seeing a photo of an abandoned house in the bush somewhere behind the odd-numbered houses on Benaroon Dr (possibly off Batar Creek Rd on the way to Kendall?) and I thought that was where the searchers were talking about. I think someone onthread did a map? It may have been the creepy house they were referring to. I'll have to go back and look at our discussion again, dang it!

ETA. Aha!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...l-NSW-12-Sept-2014-24&p=12827959#post12827959

As well as losing her job, Ms Collins’ relationship of 30 years has been shaken to the core by William’s inexplicable disappearance.

WILLIAM TYRRELL: MISSING TODDLER’S GRANDMOTHER HAS LOST ALL HOPE OF FINDING HIM ALIVE
EXCLUSIVE Taylor Auerbach, The Daily Telegraph
February 16, 2016 12:00am

So at the time of this article, BC, born 1981 to NC and DClifford, would be 35. The 30 year relationship NC had, is the one with JC? He brought 2 kids to the marriage and NC brought 1, a 5 y/o BC. The couple had a daughter together and then did they have Mitchell together as well? And the step children have been treated cruelly by NC, and BC molested the step siblings, who are now grown up with kids of their own.Have I got that right?

I had often got the impression that there was a link between WT's disappearance and the reason her long term relationship had been shaken to the core. If Kim and Natalie have known each other for years, and Kim is loosely connected to 2POIS then the people who know that info should be telling the police.

It would be great if your sources would join the thread Makara as I'm sure there is information they could fill in to stop me scratching my head. MOO

BBM, I think that the police already know that connection don't they? I vaguely remember the interview of both those women in the media and something about getting a house?
I would think and hope that connection has been investigated by police seeing as the connection to the 2 POI's?

There is actually no reason why the girl should even be mentioned. The public should know, imho, who WT was with, and where, and where he was from, and where he resided day to day, etc., at the time when he went missing... for obvious reasons that have been previously mentioned by myself and others.

WT's name has always been out there, not sure why, since it was *his* name that should have been protected from the outset. With WT being only 3 years old at the time, there really was no reason for the public to know his name, but imho, there *was* a reason for the public to know the caregivers' names.

Now the Bios' names are out there. I don't see a reason why anything even needs to be said about the girl. She has lent absolutely nothing to the story, she gave no statements to the press. Why not have simply stated that WT was playing in the yard with another child, period? Perhaps give both of those children fictitious names, to protect them.

There was no consideration given to the girl previously through the courts, as previously shown on court docs, so why make it an issue at this late date, 3 years after the fact? And why has the media been acting like paparazzi in their pursuit of KT, even when she has at least two younger offspring in tow? Their photos are also being taken and published, albeit hopefully not their faces. And now that the public knows the bio mom's name, it is very easy, as someone mentioned, to gather other info on other family members. They cannot control the world, and yet even as there is available content online about the people who should be protected, it is only the FPs who always were, and continue to be protected, using legal means. I think people see through this secrecy and it lends a bad taste, leading people to question 'why'?

As mentioned by another poster, KT did not have responsibility for WT's day-to-day care, nor was he even with her on a visit at the time of his disappearance. And it's really nobody's business as to potential reasons why KT's children were taken from her care some 2.5 years before the disappearance event. It is irrelevant, but yet the publishing of derogatory information almost lends a flavor, imho, of the media being vengeful towards the bio family. And I'm not sure why. I'm just not getting it. Talk about noise and diversion, distraction, from the real issue at hand, which is that a toddler in the care of the government has disappeared into thin air for over 3 years, and is likely presumed dead. If we all think hard about what we'd actually be thinking and feeling if this was our own bio child, perhaps we might grow some compassion and think differently about all of this secrecy surrounding his actual caregivers at the time.

I sincerely hope that KT has somehow secured some excellent legal advice on assisting her through this terrible time.. there seem to be many issues at hand here, as far as concerns her specifically. She appears to be between a rock and a hard place, imo, where she may want to speak out publicly perhaps, and most likely has a lot of anger in regard to things that have happened and perhaps how they've been handled, but yet she is subdued, likely under threat of not reaching her motherhood goals and her now publicized quest to mother all of her remaining offspring.. whether the threat is actual or self perceived. Are there 'legal aid' services over there?

I do absolutely thank you & applaud your thoughtful comments D.

IMO, everything about this situation is so horrible.

I can't even begin to comprehend what K must be going through. Growing & delivering a child comes with a whole heap of instant emotions, along with (& often previously unknown) sense of protectiveness and owned responsibilities, to say the least.

Yes, human beings are an inquisitive lot. More so when we are invested in delving for answers because we actually care!

I do believe as a group here our WS goal in rehashing & chcking etc is genuine in trying to find William .... So I do ask ...please forgive us K if we digress into many paths in our mission. Personally, I do not mean to intrude or cause you any more pain... (Said sincerely, even tho not walked in your shoes, have born my own loss, as have others here) Your apparent strength is to be admired & I encourage you to continue to stay strong & wholesome, for yourself, and for all your children.

BBM, I think that the police already know that connection don't they? I vaguely remember the interview of both those women in the media and something about getting a house?
I would think and hope that connection has been investigated by police seeing as the connection to the 2 POI's?

Yes, the interview at the time showed Kim's connection to the 2 POI's. Natalie and Kim claimed at the time that they had become fast friends only over the previous couple of months, there was no mention of them having been friends for years which made the situation sound really strange.

I do absolutely thank you & applaud your thoughtful comments D.

IMO, everything about this situation is so horrible.

I can't even begin to comprehend what K must be going through. Growing & delivering a child comes with a whole heap of instant emotions, along with (& often previously unknown) sense of protectiveness and owned responsibilities, to say the least.

Yes, human beings are an inquisitive lot. More so when we are invested in delving for answers because we actually care!

I do believe as a group here our WS goal in rehashing & chcking etc is genuine in trying to find William .... So I do ask ...please forgive us K if we digress into many paths in our mission. Personally, I do not mean to intrude or cause you any more pain... (Said sincerely, even tho not walked in your shoes, have born my own loss, as have others here) Your apparent strength is to be admired & I encourage you to continue to stay strong & wholesome, for yourself, and for all your children.

I couldn't agree more and very well said. So sorry for your loss, <3

Yes, the interview at the time showed Kim's connection to the 2 POI's. Natalie and Kim claimed at the time that they had become fast friends only over the previous couple of months, there was no mention of them having been friends for years which made the situation sound really strange.

Yeah, right. And that's why i'm sure or at least i think police would of investigated that, being connected with the POI's.

As well as losing her job, Ms Collins&#8217; relationship of 30 years has been shaken to the core by William&#8217;s inexplicable disappearance.

WILLIAM TYRRELL: MISSING TODDLER&#8217;S GRANDMOTHER HAS LOST ALL HOPE OF FINDING HIM ALIVE
EXCLUSIVE Taylor Auerbach, The Daily Telegraph
February 16, 2016 12:00am

So at the time of this article, BC, born 1981 to NC and DClifford, would be 35. The 30 year relationship NC had, is the one with JC? He brought 2 kids to the marriage and NC brought 1, a 5 y/o BC. The couple had a daughter together and then did they have Mitchell together as well? And the step children have been treated cruelly by NC, and BC molested the step siblings, who are now grown up with kids of their own.Have I got that right?

I had often got the impression that there was a link between WT's disappearance and the reason her long term relationship had been shaken to the core. If Kim and Natalie have known each other for years, and Kim is loosely connected to 2POIS then the people who know that info should be telling the police.

It would be great if your sources would join the thread Makara as I'm sure there is information they could fill in to stop me scratching my head. MOO

Is there a link please? tia!

Tracking dogs are very useful to track fv

ootprints via scent but there is no ground based scent if a child is physically picked up by an abductor and removed from site. If say William had got lost by wandering off without intervention by an abductor his scent would have more than likely been recognised by highly trained dogs.

cheers W. This is the thought that has always struck me. They did use dogs I'm sure ... which tells me that Det Jubelin has much more knowledge than has been made public....

Pic from the past, of Benaroon lots; 43 is just savage eh? (the one highlighted is not for a reason here)

attachment.php

Attachments

• Benaroon Lots.jpg
    Benaroon Lots.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 126
Thank you to all of you for caring about William and for keeping his thread going. I really hope we find out the truth about what happened to him and the person(s) responsible are severely punished.

overhead
attachment.php

Attachments

• map benaroon overhead.jpg
    map benaroon overhead.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 121
"From his house directly opposite William&#8217;s grandmother&#8217;s former home, an elderly man named Paul (surname withheld for privacy reasons) and his son, Sean, have watched long-time friends and neighbours slowly drift away from Benaroon Drive.

&#8220;A lot of them have moved,&#8221; he says. &#8220;One bloke left because he felt intimidated by the police. He had a few problems. He wasn&#8217;t a crook or a bad bloke, just a bit of a loner. He wanted out.&#8221;
&#8220;A recluse,&#8221; says Sean. &#8220;I think all of the attention sort of frightened him.&#8221;
&#8220;They were coming around checking everything and he got scared,&#8221; Paul says. &#8220;Just the fear of that.&#8221; He shrugs his shoulders. &#8220;You got to let them do their job and they&#8217;re still following up on everything. They&#8217;re doing a good job.&#8221;

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...d/news-story/2d8aa4bde6c83ded451c26090fb55643

William Tyrell vanished from the the town of Kendall
The Standard
DAN PROUDMAN
31 Oct 2014, 9 p.m.

'Neighbour Paul Savage was one of the first to start searching for William after his frantic neighbour screamed that he was missing.

"If he had wandered, he would have been found," Savage says.

"When I go for a walk you still find yourself keeping an eye out, hoping for a scream or a yell and not a horrible smell.

"I don't know how his family has coped, it must be torture for them."'

http://www.standard.net.au/story/2666642/william-tyrell-how-a-boy-vanished-into-thin-air/

I found this bit interesting in what Jub said during the Q&A session after his most recent press conference:

"each day we're learning more about what happened at the time"

I found this bit interesting in what Jub said during the Q&A session after his most recent press conference:

"each day we're learning more about what happened at the time"

Yes, and that he only wanted to hear from people who were there at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psychesleuth