Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And that is all the Supreme court has allowed is in regard to William's status being that he was in the FACS system as a fostered child.
I don't think we can really know the answer to your question as to what is preventing WT's bio parents to make any appeals to the public? There could be a very valid reason for it but we are not privy to that information.

That's correct. The NSW Supreme Court of Appeal's decision was that William's foster care status was in the public interest. Not, as far as I know, the release of William's biological or foster parents' names or images.

I can't find any NSW law that would preclude William's biological parents from making a public appeal for information irt the disappearance of their son. I don't disagree that there may be personal reasons for them not doing so.

I know that it doesn't mention those things other than William's biological mother's reference to '[her] life'. I respect William's biological parents' and his siblings' right to privacy and what anonymity they have left, as I do that of William's foster parents.

Surely there isn't a legal impediment to William's biological mother (or father, for that matter) making appeals for information irt William's disappearance, such as William's biological grandmother did?

If she had of spoken out, the media would of totally demonised her and her life. It would of also lowered the medias/societies attention span, because like it or not people are discriminatory and value white middle-class lives more. It would of been a massive distraction. Subconsciously people would of written WT off on day one.

FF on the other hand could of presented themselves and given people a more accurate view of the day. Since they were there, they can provide more context. They can help trigger people's memories, and they might even have witnesses who know of an "interesting" associate they have in common.... no chance of that without knowing who the FF are.

I had a giggle when I saw Karlie Tyrrell in the video at the link below. Her cheeky little cameo made me smile.

You can clearly see Karlie wearing a pink beanie and walking backwards behind Allanna Smith at the 00:27 point in the video. This was probably all contrived by Taylor Aurbach, the producer of ACA but it was good to finally see William's mummy out and about and part of his story.

Apologies if this has already been mentioned. I have a month's worth of posts to catch up on.

7hPUWT2.jpg

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/other/fighting-for-william/vp-AAqVefc

I had a giggle when I saw Karlie Tyrrell in the video at the link below. Her cheeky little cameo made me smile.

You can clearly see Karlie wearing a pink beanie and walking backwards behind Allanna Smith at the 00:27 point in the video. This was probably all contrived by Taylor Aurbach, the producer of ACA but it was good to finally see William's mummy out and about and part of his story.

Apologies if this has already been mentioned. I have a month's worth of posts to catch up on.

7hPUWT2.jpg

Yay so pleased your back old friend. You were missed

Forgot to say Thanks Makara for posting up the interview. I hadn't seen it before and it is a powerful interview for sure.

If she had of spoken out, the media would of totally demonised her and her life. It would of also lowered the medias/societies attention span, because like it or not people are discriminatory and value white middle-class lives more. It would of been a massive distraction. Subconsciously people would of written WT off on day one.

FF on the other hand could of presented themselves and given people a more accurate view of the day. Since they were there, they can provide more context. They can help trigger people's memories, and they might even have witnesses who know of an "interesting" associate they have in common.... no chance of that without knowing who the FF are.

As it stands, MSM have already demonised William's biological parents by publishing information about their pasts. Despite the general public knowing little about William's foster parents, the same has been done to them, albeit on SM. Yes, you're right people do discriminate based on their personal biases but I don't believe any missing child William's age would be written off by virtue of his birth or life circumstances.

William's foster parents have presented themselves to MSM a number of times. First in a NSW Police interview and again on 60 Minutes. As for the accuracy of their statements, I can't ascertain that and have to rely on DCI Jubelin's assertion that neither William's biological or foster parents are POI's. Surely, if DCI Jubelin is in charge of the investigation, it is his decision if William's foster parents need to present themselves to MSM again and reiterate their recollections of the events of the day William disappeared.

If there is an 'interesting associate' of both or either of William's foster and/or biological parents who could be important to the investigation into William's disappearance, that information should be reported to Crimestoppers.

7hPUWT2.jpg

You have some eagle eyes there, Makara. It is nice to see William's Mum out and about on her own terms. It's lovely to have you back too. I've missed you and your expertise.

You have some eagle eyes there, Makara. It is nice to see William's Mum out and about on her own terms. It's lovely to have you back too. I've missed you and your expertise.

That's not Karlie. That woman is much older looking, not to mention she has avoided the media as much as she can. She is hardly going to be there with a set up video of Allana pondering her life.

That's not Karlie. That woman is much older looking, not to mention she has avoided the media as much as she can. She is hardly going to be there with a set up video of Allana pondering her life.

Makara posted the original photo. I suggest you reply to her.

Rather unusual to catch someone walking backwards down the street that looks like Karlie ... just as Allana is pondering her life.
Yes Maraka you have eagle eyes.
imo

7hPUWT2.jpg

I wouldn't have ever known this, thanks, great pickup.

I can see the resemblance , same cheeky grin.

Karlie must have been fighting along behind the scenes. Awww

Attachments

• IMG_1797.jpg
    IMG_1797.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1796.jpg
    IMG_1796.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 21
Nice pick up Makara but I don't think it's KT. Seems older, face is more bloated and the mouth isnt right IMO.

I think Allana did say at one point that she'd never met Karlie. That's not to say they couldn't have been brought together.

Rather unusual to catch someone walking backwards down the street that looks like Karlie ... just as Allana is pondering her life.
Yes Maraka you have eagle eyes.
imo

Yes soso. It is really weird how she's walking backwards.
Is she trying to keep out of the camera shot or is it a message suggesting 'Turn back time'.

Yes soso. It is really weird how she's walking backwards.
Is she trying to keep out of the camera shot or is it a message suggesting 'Turn back time'.

I can't find the link to this video?
Or is it only a picture you are discussing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't have ever known this, thanks, great pickup.

I can see the resemblance , same cheeky grin.

Karlie must have been fighting along behind the scenes. Awww

I agree, a very strong resemblance to his mother.

I can't find the link to this video?
Or is it only a picture you are discussing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The link to the video is directly under the photograph.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
workerbma